List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!

Started by swantje at 2013/05/20 08:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:37PM, Views: 535, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/05/20 08:32AM
    now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!
    swantje

YEAH, NOW we're talking! The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas!

#2   2013/05/20 10:32AM
    Re: now THAT'S what I call a cliffhanger!!!
    dairymaid

Quote swantje: YEAH, NOW we're talking! The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas!

I agree! But, I am sure that Bonnie will be resurrected in Season Five. In fact, the writer of the show, Julie Plec stated that Bonnie will be a ghost at first that only Jeremy can see (plus he will have to explain why he is alive and he will be living with Damon), and that all three girls (Elena, Caroline and Bonnie) will be college roommates. Season Five will be awesome.

#3   2013/05/20 12:49PM
    swantje

Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!!

#4   2013/05/25 04:55AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote swantje: YEAH, NOW we're talking! The latest seasons of the US series I watch on a weekly basis have finished as well but most of those cliffhangers aren't very thrilling. So I'm very glad that TVD have me now sitting on pins and needles and gnawing my fingernails trying to figure out how the next season will be with Silas as Stephen's doppelgänger to wreak havoc in Mystic Falls without anyone there to stop him now that Bonny is dead and without even one soul suspecting that Stephen is really Silas!

I agree! But, I am sure that Bonnie will be resurrected in Season Five. In fact, the writer of the show, Julie Plec stated that Bonnie will be a ghost at first that only Jeremy can see (plus he will have to explain why he is alive and he will be living with Damon), and that all three girls (Elena, Caroline and Bonnie) will be college roommates. Season Five will be awesome.

Where'd you read/hear that interview?? I've only heard JP say that Bonnie would be a ghost, not that it'd only be at first or that she'd be going to college. In fact, in the interview she made it seem like Bonnie would be a ghost throughout the entire series

#5   2013/05/25 06:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote swantje: Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!!

Sometime in the fall.

Late September early October......

#6   2013/05/26 11:33AM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote swantje: Are there any rumors about when season five is going to start? Like I said: Edge of my seat here!!!

Sometime in the fall.

I read that it will be Thursday, October 10, 2013

#7   2013/08/15 09:47PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote dairymaid:

Sometime in the fall.

After the update, the new premiere date is now October 3rd at 8pm.

#8   2013/09/16 05:37PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote dairymaid:

Sometime in the fall.

After the update, the new premiere date is now October 3rd at 8pm.

I know where I'll be October 3 at 8pm!

Can't wait for our show!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list