List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Bonnie: Is she dead for real?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bonnie: Is she dead for real?

Started by dairymaid at 2013/05/11 07:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/28 05:39AM, Views: 588, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/05/11 07:36AM
    Bonnie: Is she dead for real?
    dairymaid

There have been spoilers and speculation that Bonnie is dead and will remain dead at the end of the season four. Also, they say that Bonnie has tricks up her sleeve and some twists in the finale plots. Also, they say that she will be in Season five and attending college with Caroline and Elena and will be their roommate. So, I am thinking that she will be resurrected. This is not the first time that Bonnie has overused her witchy powers and "killed herself" throughout the Vampire Diaries episodes and returned to the living. What do you think?

#2   2013/05/16 06:27PM
    Re: Bonnie: Is she dead for real?
    sharon n nic...

I really don't know what to think....

I loved the show tonight and am so happy that Jeremy is alive!

#3   2013/05/20 10:36AM
    dairymaid

On other sites and messages from Julie Plec that Bonnie will be in Season Five (continuing as one of the major players) and will at first be a ghost that only Jeremy can see. But, I believe that there are loopholes and she may receive help from dead witches as well as the ones who are still living (her cousin Lucy Bennett) to resurrect her.

#4   2013/09/28 05:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: On other sites and messages from Julie Plec that Bonnie will be in Season Five (continuing as one of the major players) and will at first be a ghost that only Jeremy can see. But, I believe that there are loopholes and she may receive help from dead witches as well as the ones who are still living (her cousin Lucy Bennett) to resurrect her.

I would love for Bonnie to stay a ghost for awhile, something different.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list