List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: What puzzles me:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What puzzles me:

Started by swantje at 2013/05/09 01:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/17 02:35PM, Views: 327, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/05/09 01:25PM
    What puzzles me:
    swantje

Last weekend I took the time to watch the episodes 16-20 of the current VD series.
    There are several things I don't understand:
    1.Damon couldn't stand Elena suffering 'cause she lost her last family member, so he ordered/compelled her to turn her humanity OFF. Now he and everyone else is appalled at how b!tchy she behaves and try to bring the caring, loving Elena back. Why doesn't Damon just compell her BACK, or tell her in no uncertain words to turn it BACK ON? This would save everyone lots of time and worry, right?
    2.Elija is supposed to be the smartest and also the most caring of the original vampires. So how come Silas was able to pull the wool over his eyes and make him give the cure? Also I always thought that all the vampire senses are hyper sensitive. Silas might look like Rebekka but he must have smelled completely different!! He's way older than the originals and had been dead longer than them. So the smell of decay must have been stronger!!!!
    3.Klaus now has the weapon which can kill him and his (remaining) siblings. Why doesn't he try to use in on Silas? It's worth a try. What does Klaus have to lose?
    Maybe it unnerves you that I'm looking for logic in a TV series but as an X-Phile I just can't help it!!!

#2   2013/05/10 10:22AM
    Re: What puzzles me:
    iluvmykids

I'm going to take a stab at trying to answer .
    1. Because all feeling are turned off there is no longer a "bond" between Damon and Elena
    2. I'm guessing that since Silas can look and sound like anyone, he might be able to smell like them too??
    3. I think it would be pointless for the stake to be used on Silas. The witch way back casted a spell that only the oak stake would be able to kill the originals

I'm no expert but these are the best answers I can give you

#3   2013/05/17 02:35PM
    Re: What puzzles me:
    sharon n nic...

Quote iluvmykids: I'm going to take a stab at trying to answer .
    1. Because all feeling are turned off there is no longer a "bond" between Damon and Elena
    2. I'm guessing that since Silas can look and sound like anyone, he might be able to smell like them too??
    3. I think it would be pointless for the stake to be used on Silas. The witch way back casted a spell that only the oak stake would be able to kill the originals

I'm no expert but these are the best answers I can give you

Sounds good to me!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list