List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena's Humanity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena's Humanity

Started by dairymaid at 2013/05/02 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/15 04:45PM, Views: 358, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/02 06:50PM
    Elena's Humanity
    dairymaid

I am glad that now after the episode "She's come undone" that Elena is back but of course she is going through the grieving process (which they should have allowed her to go through naturally after Jeremy's death). But, now she is focused on revenge on Katherine. I am wondering how that will go down. It is possible that the writers want to eliminate Katherine from the story but who knows? The next final episodes should be really good.

#2   2013/05/03 10:01AM
    Re: Elena's Humanity
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: I am glad that now after the episode "She's come undone" that Elena is back but of course she is going through the grieving process (which they should have allowed her to go through naturally after Jeremy's death). But, now she is focused on revenge on Katherine. I am wondering how that will go down. It is possible that the writers want to eliminate Katherine from the story but who knows? The next final episodes should be really good.

And thanks to Matt-

It would not be surprising that they want Kat out- but will it be so easy?! Doubt it.
    Elena did not shut the emotions by herself- but I get the drama they created - so be it! More interestingly- will she now be the same vamp-girl as before or more a kick azs one after all this- hm,... I think and hope that nothing stays the same from this point on.

#3   2013/05/06 02:41PM
    sharon n nic...

I know Katherine is bad but I hope they don't kill her.

#4   2013/05/11 07:38AM
    dairymaid

Elena has her humanity back in full force now. Since she has seen Jeremy and spoken to him (his ghost), she has let everything back in so that she can say goodbye to him. But, I am wondering if he will be one of the ghosts that will stick around.

#5   2013/05/15 04:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: Elena has her humanity back in full force now. Since she has seen Jeremy and spoken to him (his ghost), she has let everything back in so that she can say goodbye to him. But, I am wondering if he will be one of the ghosts that will stick around.

I hope he does!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list