List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus and Hayley's Baby!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus and Hayley's Baby!

Started by dairymaid at 2013/04/26 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/25 04:41AM, Views: 1440, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/04/26 11:59AM
    Klaus and Hayley's Baby!
    dairymaid

What a surprise about the Originals spin-off debut and the fact that Hayley is pregnant from her "one night stand" with Klaus! I was not expected that! Anyway, I guess the story is to lead Klaus to some sort of redemption by making the connection to a child and he be the father. Many posters on other boards are saying this is so "Twilight" like but I do not see it that way. For one thing, Klaus and Hayley are a different species from the Twilight saga's pregnancy. As on other shows, i.e, True Blood, etc., werewolves can procreate. Therefore, since Klaus was born a werewolf and his becoming a vampire was due to "magic" (stated by the witch in the Originals episode), the miracle baby will be mostly werewolf, I guess. Many viewers are upset that this will end the possible pairing of Klaus and Caroline but Klaus made a personal phone call to Caroline and left her a message on her voice mail to invite her to New Orleans. I think that the Originals spin-off will be pretty good.

#2   2013/04/26 12:53PM
    Re: Klaus and Hayley's Baby!
    sharon n nic...

Klaus and Hayley's baby did shock me alittle. I was not expecting it.

Don't know if I'm happy.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I am a Klaus and Caroline fan and I will not like it if they don't get together. How the writers will pull that off is there worry not mine.

#3   2013/04/29 01:35PM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus and Hayley's baby did shock me alittle. I was not expecting it.

Don't know if I'm happy.

I am a Klaus and Caroline fan and I will not like it if they don't get together. How the writers will pull that off is there worry not mine.

I am also a Klaus and Caroline fan as well. I also look for spoilers, teasers, etc. from other websites as well as info from the writers (Julie Plec and company) to see where they are going with the baby story and Klaus and Caroline's relationship. I believe that their relationship is not over and that Klaus does not want a relationship with Hayley (he made that clear in the Originals pilot) so it will be interesting to see where they go with this storyline.

#4   2013/04/29 06:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus and Hayley's baby did shock me alittle. I was not expecting it.

Don't know if I'm happy.

I am also a Klaus and Caroline fan as well. I also look for spoilers, teasers, etc. from other websites as well as info from the writers (Julie Plec and company) to see where they are going with the baby story and Klaus and Caroline's relationship. I believe that their relationship is not over and that Klaus does not want a relationship with Hayley (he made that clear in the Originals pilot) so it will be interesting to see where they go with this storyline.

The writers made us like Klaus with Caroline so I am hoping we get our couple soon.

#5   2013/05/25 04:41AM
    elijahsgotit

I am not too worried. Baby or no baby, Klaus is in love with Caroline, not Hayley. I truly believe that Caroline is the love of Klaus's life and no child could ever change that. If anything, I think he'd want her by his side with him and eventually raising the child together

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list