List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Possible Spoiler: Who may ingest the cure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler: Who may ingest the cure

Started by dairymaid at 2013/04/14 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/18 05:35AM, Views: 663, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/14 01:52PM
    Possible Spoiler: Who may ingest the cure
    dairymaid

There is speculation that Damon may ingest the cure since he does not want it. But, I think that since the ancient witch, Qetsiyah created the cure specifically or Silas to ingest it, I believe that it is "witch-spelled" only to work on Silas and no other supernatural being. There is also speculation that Bonnie will remove the veil so that the supernaturals that had crossed over will return i.e., Jeremy, Alaric, Lexi, etc. and also those vampires that were troublemakers (the tomb vamps) will also return to seek vengeance against the Mystic Falls people. Silas wants to cure so that once the veil has been lifted, he can ingest it and cross over to the normal side (where the humans have died and crossed over to) to be with his human lover. What do you think? Do you think that anyone else will take the cure at the end of the season four's cliffhanger? Do you think it will work for anyone else besides Silas? I guess we will see at the end of the season.

#2   2013/04/15 06:23AM
    Re: Possible Spoiler: Who may ingest the cure
    aerinha

Damon taking the cure, maybe by accident, makes sense as he was cured against his will in the books (the cure was meant for Stefan but Damon accidentally took it). The show does do its own version of the books' main actions so this would fit.

My bet was that we'd see Nina Dobrev take it, but not know which of her characters it was Katherine or Elena. But it would turn out to be Katherine who perhaps thought Bex's fresh start plan wasn't as dumb as she told Bex it was.

But usually the show builds up really good possibilities only to go with the most obvious one, so if I was really a betting girl on this one I'd say Elena because we can't escape season after season of her whining she killed two people and tried to kill Caroline. elena must be annoying and crushed by guilt so...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/15 06:24AM
    #3   2013/04/26 02:27PM
    sharon n nic...

I think Elean will get the cure too!

#4   2013/04/26 02:53PM
    stjarna

I hope Damon does.

#5   2013/04/29 06:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: I hope Damon does.

That would be interesting but how can he help Elena than.

Would she try to kill him?

#6   2013/05/17 02:54PM
    sharon n nic...

That's easy Katherine.

Can't wait for next season!

#7   2013/05/18 05:35AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: That's easy Katherine.

Can't wait for next season!

Still wish it was Damon, it would have been very interesting- as maybe he wouldn't want to go back being a vamp- ah, nevermind!
    Katerina taking it- well, what stops her becoming a vampire again?! Unless I missed something and she cannot be a vamp after taking the potion?!

Ah, well it is done!
    Next season will be about Stefan-Silas for a guess!?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list