List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena

Started by dairymaid at 2013/04/07 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 02:22PM, Views: 503, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/04/07 08:22AM
    Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena
    dairymaid

I have read on other sites that Jeremy (or his ghost) will return (by the end of this season) and Elena sees him and that will bring back her humanity and compassion for others. Julie Plec also said that Elena's behavior will get worse before it gets better. She will be nasty not only with Damon but everyone she comes into contact with before getting her humanity back. I hope it is soon because I am not liking this "no humanity" vampire Elena. I like her as a vampire but I like when she has compassion for others, too.

#2   2013/04/13 10:34AM
    Re: Spumor Spoiler: Jeremy and Elena
    stjarna

Thought as much- I also thought that Silas could get his cure and destroy the other side where supernatural beings are - Jeremy gets back- but then other do too- hm-
    I like Elena human, but wish her with more resolve and independance- I guess vamp Elena is staying on-
    I guess the finale will be about Elena's humanity and destruction of Silas.

#3   2013/04/15 06:30AM
    aerinha

In the books, the spirits of those Klaus wronged were led in a charge against him by the spirit of dead Elena (if you haven't read the books it's complicated). Klaus was sucked into the other side never to be heard from again, which honestly I wish was his fate here. I like Josephe Morgan, I don't like the story of line of world's most impotent villian turned horse drawer turned...do nothing because he's going to a spin off and they refuse to just write him out of TVD so he can't be bad, but can't be redeemed becasue that's to be dealt with in the new show. Really, really, they should have left him dried out in the ooffin so that the good guys finally won one and then set him free in the spin off.

I think the spirits may charge out of the other side to deal with Silas since Julie never makes Klaus pay for anything and in the process, Elena will maybe get to see a bunch a ghosts and get to keep one. She'll pick Jeremy to come back to life. The spirits do own her one since everything they've done to stop the vampire problem has caused her misery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/15 06:32AM
    #4   2013/04/26 02:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: In the books, the spirits of those Klaus wronged were led in a charge against him by the spirit of dead Elena (if you haven't read the books it's complicated). Klaus was sucked into the other side never to be heard from again, which honestly I wish was his fate here. I like Josephe Morgan, I don't like the story of line of world's most impotent villian turned horse drawer turned...do nothing because he's going to a spin off and they refuse to just write him out of TVD so he can't be bad, but can't be redeemed becasue that's to be dealt with in the new show. Really, really, they should have left him dried out in the ooffin so that the good guys finally won one and then set him free in the spin off.

I think the spirits may charge out of the other side to deal with Silas since Julie never makes Klaus pay for anything and in the process, Elena will maybe get to see a bunch a ghosts and get to keep one. She'll pick Jeremy to come back to life. The spirits do own her one since everything they've done to stop the vampire problem has caused her misery.

I didn't hear that the Actor was leaving.

So I'm sure Jeremy will be back soon or next season.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list