List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Shane Dead or Alive?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shane Dead or Alive?

Started by aerinha at 2013/03/24 06:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/28 06:36AM, Views: 416, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/03/24 06:41AM
    Shane Dead or Alive?
    aerinha

Don't think I'm a Shane fan, I'm not, ut I'm really confused about his fate.

Bonnie and Jermey left him pinned under a rock with a broken leg in the cave. Later, Bex found Shane with torn bloody pants in the forest and he told her Silas saved him.

Bex told Damon that Shane was dead. I assumed she was lying since Shane spoke to her and was healed, and since both of the last times they showed Shane on the island he was alive and talking. But then Silas told Klaus that he got in Bex's head to find out about the dagger. So...

Did Shane die in the cave and the "healed" guy Bex saw in the forest was Silas messing with her? And she said Shane was dead because, like Bonnie, Silas made her forget their encounter. Or, is Shane alive out there somewhere, perhaps as Bex's hostage so she can get what knowledge she can out of him?

TVD isn't big on continuity , but that whole thing made no sense at all. And yes, I know th guy haunting Bonnie and staking Klaus is Silas looking like Shane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/24 06:43AM
    #2   2013/03/24 09:38AM
    Re: Shane Dead or Alive?
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: Don't think I'm a Shane fan, I'm not, ut I'm really confused about his fate.

Bonnie and Jermey left him pinned under a rock with a broken leg in the cave. Later, Bex found Shane with torn bloody pants in the forest and he told her Silas saved him.

Bex told Damon that Shane was dead. I assumed she was lying since Shane spoke to her and was healed, and since both of the last times they showed Shane on the island he was alive and talking. But then Silas told Klaus that he got in Bex's head to find out about the dagger. So...

Did Shane die in the cave and the "healed" guy Bex saw in the forest was Silas messing with her? And she said Shane was dead because, like Bonnie, Silas made her forget their encounter. Or, is Shane alive out there somewhere, perhaps as Bex's hostage so she can get what knowledge she can out of him?

TVD isn't big on continuity , but that whole thing made no sense at all. And yes, I know th guy haunting Bonnie and staking Klaus is Silas looking like Shane.

I am disappointed that it's Silas in Shane's body, although that's kind of logical he was dead so it can inhabit Shane (so reminds me of The First from Btvs)- I'd like to see Silas in real-
    I want to see where they're going with Silas and how is this Scooby-gang going to get rid of him- what will be the season finale...

#3   2013/03/25 08:22AM
    dairymaid

Quote aerinha: Don't think I'm a Shane fan, I'm not, ut I'm really confused about his fate.

You have brought up a lot to think about! Thanks! But, I am also puzzled because I am also thinking that Rebekah is lying about Shane being dead. But, when Rebekah came across Shane on the island, it was more like near the shoreline because I looked at the episode again (saved on DVR) and she was looking at the boats left behind so she can leave the island before she tripped on his body. She looked at him and he grabbed her leg and said "Silas". I am wondering how he got out of the cave? When Stefan last saw him, Shane was in the cave and begged Stefan to give him vamp blood to heal him but Stefan declined and went on in search of Elena. Then when we saw Shane again (after the cave and with Stefan), he was helping Bonnie. He told her that Silas healed him and he said that she needs to find Damon and to get back home so she can help bring Jeremy back from the dead. At the end of the episode (at the same time they showed Rebekah's interaction with Shane), they showed Bonnie going to her door after being dropped off by Matt, and again it was Shane/Silas who said that they will work together for the third massacre. In the last episode (March 21st), we see that Silas/Shane was invited in Bonnie/Rudy's home to help Bonnie deal with her issues. Rudy thinks that he is Shane but Bonnie confronts him (Silas) and says "how come you won't show me your real face, but keep showing me Prof Shane?" So, Bonnie knows that he is not the Professor. I agree that the show is not forthcoming and lacks provisions of background info on who is actually alive or dead. I guess we will find out for sure in upcoming episodes.

#4   2013/03/28 06:36AM
    sharon n nic...

I think shane is dead. I really don't like him.

Silas is the new bad guy on the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list