List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: help please :)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

help please :)

Started by ca2000 at 2013/03/20 03:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/22 08:39AM, Views: 214, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/03/20 03:25PM
    help please :)
    ca2000

Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it

#2   2013/03/21 04:23AM
    Re: help please :)
    AdrianeG

Quote ca2000: Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it

You can watch the shows online

Look up cwtv online shows

www.cwtv.com/shows/the-vampire-diaries/episodes

The last 29 episodes are there. Just click on the drop down list to the right to choose one. The last on the list is the most current.
    Then click on the left where it says "watch epi"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 04:28AM
    #3   2013/03/21 11:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote ca2000: Hi, Everyone, just wondering if someone can help me please? I have gotten caught up as far as I can go on Netflix and I was wondering if other seasons are online somewhere. Last episode I saw was when Elena drowned in the car and Matt was with her...I think it was season 2 or 3? If someone can help me I would really appreciate it

The last 29 episodes are there. Just click on the drop down list to the right to choose one. The last on the list is the most current.

I knew we can watch a few on line.

I didn't know there was a place to see more......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 11:44AM
    #4   2013/03/21 04:30PM
    AdrianeG

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:

ABC has a site too to watch all of their shows.

abc.go.com/watch

and it counts as viewership. I watched GH there several times. The only thing is sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before they post it. But it really is convenient.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 04:33PM
    #5   2013/03/22 08:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:

ABC has a site too to watch all of their shows.

abc.go.com/watch

and it counts as viewership. I watched GH there several times. The only thing is sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before they post it. But it really is convenient.

Thank you, AdrianeG......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list