List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Is Silas a shapeshifter or doppleganger?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Silas a shapeshifter or doppleganger?

Started by dairymaid at 2013/02/23 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:37PM, Views: 1584, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/23 11:24AM
    Is Silas a shapeshifter or doppleganger?
    dairymaid

I have been reading on other sites and the speculation is that Silas may be a shapeshifter or doppleganger. The doppleganger issue came up because he looks like Shane or in other words, Shane is his doppleganger. The story is that Silas is the original doppleganger and Shane is the latest incarnation of Silas' line. The other issue of shapeshifting is that Silas appears to Bonnie in form of Shane to get her to do what he wants her to do since she had been dealing with Shane throughout Season Four. Also, the real Shane is still on the island with a broken leg. I am hoping that Rebekah heals the real Shane and brings him back with her to Mystic Falls so that the gang will see that Silas/Shane is an imposter. Like the True Blood show (I am a fan), there are shapeshifters and skinwalkers and they can appear like anyone else but are using their own bodies to change to whomever they want to. This is what I really believe that Silas is doing. He still has his own body but since he does not want them to know what he looks like, or maybe his body is still not fully healed, he is looking like Shane. What do you think?

#2   2013/02/23 01:10PM
    Re: Is Silas a shapeshifter or doppleganger?
    aerinha

I never thought about Silas being a doppleganger. That is a good idea.

Watching it, I assumed Silas was compelling Bonnie to make her think he was Shane, the way he made her see Grams and Jeremy.

Later, I thought maybe Shane and Silas were twins. Silas became a vampire, Shane used magic to stay young.

#3   2013/02/23 05:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: I never thought about Silas being a doppleganger. That is a good idea.

Watching it, I assumed Silas was compelling Bonnie to make her think he was Shane, the way he made her see Grams and Jeremy.

Later, I thought maybe Shane and Silas were twins. Silas became a vampire, Shane used magic to stay young.

All good ideas....

I think he's using Shane's "look" to fool Bonnie into releasing the other side.

I like the twins theory too.

I remember when Klaus came to town and when we finally got to see him. I kind of picture him more "scary".

#4   2013/03/29 05:27AM
    stjarna

Silas as Caroline was excellent-I mean the performance of Candice! That's how I see Silas act and talk!

#5   2013/03/30 11:51AM
    sharon n nic...

I think he is the next "big bad" in town.

Can't wait to see what he looks like for real.

#6   2013/03/30 12:27PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think he is the next "big bad" in town.

me too

#7   2013/03/30 12:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think he is the next "big bad" in town.

me too

If he is going to be the new bad Guy/turn good Guy, I hope they get someone real good to play that part.

#8   2013/04/19 02:31AM
    stjarna

how do you feel about Silas now....hm

#9   2013/04/19 02:37AM
    stjarna

Ah, slipped my mind... did I see the case with the cure in Silas' hands....?

#10   2013/04/21 02:50PM
    dairymaid

Quote stjarna: Ah, slipped my mind... did I see the case with the cure in Silas' hands....?

Yes, Silas has the cure in his hands. Also, Julie Plec said that in the season finale episode that the "cure" will be ingested.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list