List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Evil Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Elena

Started by stjarna at 2013/02/23 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 05:40PM, Views: 2485, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/04/26 02:30PM
    Re: Evil Elena
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

I really enjoyed her and Bex getting one over on Damon. It reminded me that back in season three, I wanted Bex to be Elena's fun friend who took her out and got her in some trouble. But that was before the dagger in the back that Bex couldn't get over. Actually I was proud of Elena for the dagger, but then she whined and whined and ruined it.

Evil Elena has lasted longer than I expected. Since turning her feelings on is up to her, I wonder if a worried original, cough Elijah cough cough, might not compel her to turn them back on?

#22   2013/04/29 01:31PM
    dairymaid

Now that the Salvatore Brothers got her locked up for a "beat-down", hopefully they will be successful in getting her to turn her humanity back on. I liked that Bonnie beat her in the Prom episode, but the rumor is that she will have her humanity back before this season ends anyway.

#23   2013/04/29 06:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: Now that the Salvatore Brothers got her locked up for a "beat-down", hopefully they will be successful in getting her to turn her humanity back on. I liked that Bonnie beat her in the Prom episode, but the rumor is that she will have her humanity back before this season ends anyway.

I just want her back with Damon!

#24   2013/05/01 10:46AM
    sandee1977

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid: Now that the Salvatore Brothers got her locked up for a "beat-down", hopefully they will be successful in getting her to turn her humanity back on. I liked that Bonnie beat her in the Prom episode, but the rumor is that she will have her humanity back before this season ends anyway.

I do too. But who will they pair Stephen with? I do like him with Caroline. Caroline pairs well with anyone.

#25   2013/05/01 01:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sandee1977:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I do too. But who will they pair Stephen with? I do like him with Caroline. Caroline pairs well with anyone.

Not Caroline I want her with Klaus.

Maybe someone new......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 01:07PM
    #26   2013/05/17 02:48PM
    sharon n nic...

I think evil Elena is gone!

#27   2013/05/18 05:13PM
    aerinha

In sn interview Julie said next season Elena will be reset to her old self. Couldn't they morph her into the fun Elena who went to the frat partybwith Damon? So bye by evil Elena, hello boring cry baby

#28   2013/05/25 04:50AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote aerinha: I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

I really enjoyed her and Bex getting one over on Damon. It reminded me that back in season three, I wanted Bex to be Elena's fun friend who took her out and got her in some trouble. But that was before the dagger in the back that Bex couldn't get over. Actually I was proud of Elena for the dagger, but then she whined and whined and ruined it.

Evil Elena has lasted longer than I expected. Since turning her feelings on is up to her, I wonder if a worried original, cough Elijah cough cough, might not compel her to turn them back on?

Damon wanted to have fun with the real Elena, not the switch off don't care about anything or anyone soulless Elena and there's a big difference between having some free vamp fun and going on a killing spree. The main reason Damon was so against Elena's actions while having her humanity switch off was because he knew when she turned it back on, the knowledge of what she had done would kill her and it nearly did

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 04:51AM
    #29   2013/09/17 04:06AM
    sharon n nic...

If I remember correctly, I think Evil Elena is gone. Can't wait for Katherine to wake up and find out she is human again.

#30   2013/09/18 01:30PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If I remember correctly, I think Evil Elena is gone. Can't wait for Katherine to wake up and find out she is human again.

Evil Elena is gone, but I think that we will have now a very new Elena- this whole experience seems to have toughen her up....

soon.... very soon TVD is back on!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list