List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Evil Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Elena

Started by stjarna at 2013/02/23 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 05:40PM, Views: 2561, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/15 07:15PM
    Re: Evil Elena
    aerinha

I was at another site reading how much everyone hated Elena last night. I tend to think it is more that human Elena was made so unrealistically weak and good that nothing she ever does will make people happy because she was just that annoying and they have to hate something about her.

A good spot for her is in betweeen door mat and no feelings, which is where I think most real people fall. They found thebmiddle for Damon, but everyone else is one extreme or the other.

I find her more realistic now than as a human. Not that killing anyone is normal, but Caroline has been asking for it and Elena gsve it to her. If my friend kept harping at me about my guy after I asked her to stop, told a secret she promised to let me tell, nagged me about my behavior, tattled on me and judged me...i'd be ripping her a new one pretty fast. Elena with feelings let the secret spilling slide, kind of dishwatery, Elena no feelings kicked her butt, kind of cool.

Not tonget off topic, but did anyone else find Stefan and Caroline both particularly annoying? Stefan with thinking every blood drinker was bound to be like him and Caroline taking over Elena's "because it is wrong" sttitude.

#12   2013/03/15 09:43PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: I was at another site reading how much everyone hated Elena last night. I tend to think it is more that human Elena was made so unrealistically weak and good that nothing she ever does will make people happy because she was just that annoying and they have to hate something about her.

A good spot for her is in betweeen door mat and no feelings, which is where I think most real people fall. They found thebmiddle for Damon, but everyone else is one extreme or the other.

I find her more realistic now than as a human. Not that killing anyone is normal, but Caroline has been asking for it and Elena gsve it to her. If my friend kept harping at me about my guy after I asked her to stop, told a secret she promised to let me tell, nagged me about my behavior, tattled on me and judged me...i'd be ripping her a new one pretty fast. Elena with feelings let the secret spilling slide, kind of dishwatery, Elena no feelings kicked her butt, kind of cool.

Not tonget off topic, but did anyone else find Stefan and Caroline both particularly annoying? Stefan with thinking every blood drinker was bound to be like him and Caroline taking over Elena's "because it is wrong" sttitude.

Not to be means or anything... but aside from her scenes with Klaus I have kind of found Caroline kind of annoying all season long. It's why it was sort of fun watching Elena fight her.

#13   2013/03/15 09:49PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Katerina still holds her no 1 badgirl spot firmly imo.

Emotionless Elena is exactly it- just this I don't care girl.And Damon showing her fun- ok for a moment maybe. She needs to go back to normality and start dealing with all that comes her way, that there is cause and cosequences, actually have the writers show her growing- also stop her whinning- and come out matured from all she experienced so far...

the scene between her and Damon was interesting- he does like this Elena somewhat, but not really- to me he wants the girl with all complicated feelings, imo...
    cos this thing they got now is not the real thing and I don't think Damon would ultimatively want that- at least the Damon I see.

Yeah, I don't think Damon prefers this Elena either.

They are arguably more in common, and they can maybe have more fun in some ways... but it's hard to care as much about someone that doesn't care about you.

#14   2013/03/16 01:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: This was the first time I actually enjoyed the Elena character. Her dropping Caroline and then kicking her butt in the fight was awesome. Funny how Caroline can't believe her "best friend" would try to kill her even though being Elena's "best friend" didn't stop Caroline from yapping to Stefan 24 hours after promising to give Elena time to tell him her self.

I too would like to see Elena retain a backbone. No more climbing on her cross to burn for everyone else. She should be nice, but if you cross her look out.

Last night I found Stefan and Caroline annoying. Stefan seems to think Elena will automatically become a ripper simply because he did and Caroline became a tattle tale again.

I think Elena surprised Caroline and Stefen. They never saw her act like that and I bet they never would believe she was capable of being that deadly.

#15   2013/03/16 02:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: Katerina still holds her no 1 badgirl spot firmly imo.

Emotionless Elena is exactly it- just this I don't care girl.And Damon showing her fun- ok for a moment maybe. She needs to go back to normality and start dealing with all that comes her way, that there is cause and cosequences, actually have the writers show her growing- also stop her whinning- and come out matured from all she experienced so far...

the scene between her and Damon was interesting- he does like this Elena somewhat, but not really- to me he wants the girl with all complicated feelings, imo...
    cos this thing they got now is not the real thing and I don't think Damon would ultimatively want that- at least the Damon I see.

Yeah, I don't think Damon prefers this Elena either.

They are arguably more in common, and they can maybe have more fun in some ways... but it's hard to care as much about someone that doesn't care about you.

Damon is the only one who can handle Elena right now. He'll give her the "fun" she wants but after awhile he knows he's going to have to turn on her emotions.

#16   2013/03/24 06:54AM
    aerinha

I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

I really enjoyed her and Bex getting one over on Damon. It reminded me that back in season three, I wanted Bex to be Elena's fun friend who took her out and got her in some trouble. But that was before the dagger in the back that Bex couldn't get over. Actually I was proud of Elena for the dagger, but then she whined and whined and ruined it.

Evil Elena has lasted longer than I expected. Since turning her feelings on is up to her, I wonder if a worried original, cough Elijah cough cough, might not compel her to turn them back on?

#17   2013/03/24 06:59AM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha: I was at another site reading how much everyone hated Elena last night. I tend to think it is more that human Elena was made so unrealistically weak and good that nothing she ever does will make people happy because she was just that annoying and they have to hate something about her.

Not to be means or anything... but aside from her scenes with Klaus I have kind of found Caroline kind of annoying all season long. It's why it was sort of fun watching Elena fight her.

Having gotten myself in trouble on another site for being honest about what made me unhappy with the show, I try to edit. Before that, my comment would have read "Not to get off topic, but did anyone else find Stefan and Caroline both particularly annoying? More so than usual for Caroline?"

I loathed her season one, but at Bonnie became more stonefaced and judgemental, I found myself liking Caroline more. But now she's REALLY annoying again. Ironically right as Bonnie became slightly more interesting.

I find it hard to believe a woman heads this show. They way she writes other women is just....insulting. Usually it's male writers who suffer from madonna/*hore complexes, not women. But all the girls on TVD are either paragons of boringdom or feelingless sexpots. There is a middle ground.

#18   2013/03/24 09:14AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

I really enjoyed her and Bex getting one over on Damon. It reminded me that back in season three, I wanted Bex to be Elena's fun friend who took her out and got her in some trouble. But that was before the dagger in the back that Bex couldn't get over. Actually I was proud of Elena for the dagger, but then she whined and whined and ruined it.

Evil Elena has lasted longer than I expected. Since turning her feelings on is up to her, I wonder if a worried original, cough Elijah cough cough, might not compel her to turn them back on?

the "I -don't care-"Elena is a bleak Katerina imo- How many times do we have to hear that she doesn't care. Only good thing that has come of it is the fact that Damon's got a headache.
    I find that both Stefan and Damon control her- so the daddy thing is nothing new to me- sorry both Delena and Stelena fans but Elena has/d not had a real equal/mutual relationship with either- imo.
    Why couldn't they make a confident like she comes across now but with emotions-
    also- when one is emotionless they don#t show anything neither good or bad- her fighting Caroline was anger!?

As for Elijah and Elena-I am very subjective here- He might evoke feelings in her - that's as an Elejah fan would be grand - but I think they have smth more sinister in plan and Elijah will again go against her.Jmo

Character development is questioned all the time!

Even Spike changed imensly and he had no soul!

#19   2013/03/28 02:18PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: I actually thought Damon would enjoy evil Elena more. I mean he spent the whole first part of this season wanting her to have vampire fun with him and stop feeling guilty about everything, now he's another "dad" telling her to stop instead of going with it.

New Elena is alot of fun to watch and I loved that she and Rebekah got one over Damon.

Can't wait to see what he does to both of them!

#20   2013/04/26 02:29PM
    sharon n nic...

I kind of like Evil Elena she's fun to watch!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list