List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Evil Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Elena

Started by stjarna at 2013/02/23 09:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 05:40PM, Views: 2583, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/23 09:43AM
    Evil Elena
    stjarna

Now that her humanity is off- the no soul Elena or call her Evil Elena will be unleashed to the world...
    What's your take on it...?

Will it be too much too handle for the Salvatores?

Will it be a huge mistake?

#2   2013/02/23 07:10PM
    Re: Evil Elena
    sharon n nic...

I have a feeling she is going to act like Katherine.

#3   2013/02/23 07:14PM
    aerinha

From the preview clip she looks pretty stone faced. Kind of like a zombie who bites necks.

I am hoping they let her have fun like she did at the frat party before Bonnie ruined it.

I don't think her being emotionless will last long.

#4   2013/02/24 04:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: From the preview clip she looks pretty stone faced. Kind of like a zombie who bites necks.

I am hoping they let her have fun like she did at the frat party before Bonnie ruined it.

Me either....

#5   2013/03/09 06:21PM
    dairymaid

Quote aerinha: From the preview clip she looks pretty stone faced. Kind of like a zombie who bites necks.

I think it will make the show more interesting to see how Elena will behave with her humanity turned off. The previews already show her a little out of control, especially when she comes into the room where Caroline, Stefan and Damon are standing and she is nude. But, I am also hoping that she gets a bit of her humanity back and still keep a little backbone and be able to take care of herself.

#6   2013/03/15 06:21AM
    XPac

I think I actually like her better this way. Her throwing down with Caroline was particularly fun.

I know it obviously can't (and shouldn't) last, but I'll enjoy her this way while I can. Cause odds are once her emotions do get turned back on she'll go into super whiney mode at least for a bit.

#7   2013/03/15 09:23AM
    stjarna

Katerina still holds her no 1 badgirl spot firmly imo.

Emotionless Elena is exactly it- just this I don't care girl.And Damon showing her fun- ok for a moment maybe. She needs to go back to normality and start dealing with all that comes her way, that there is cause and cosequences, actually have the writers show her growing- also stop her whinning- and come out matured from all she experienced so far...

the scene between her and Damon was interesting- he does like this Elena somewhat, but not really- to me he wants the girl with all complicated feelings, imo...
    cos this thing they got now is not the real thing and I don't think Damon would ultimatively want that- at least the Damon I see.

#8   2013/03/15 02:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Katerina still holds her no 1 badgirl spot firmly imo.

Emotionless Elena is exactly it- just this I don't care girl.And Damon showing her fun- ok for a moment maybe. She needs to go back to normality and start dealing with all that comes her way, that there is cause and cosequences, actually have the writers show her growing- also stop her whinning- and come out matured from all she experienced so far...

the scene between her and Damon was interesting- he does like this Elena somewhat, but not really- to me he wants the girl with all complicated feelings, imo...
    cos this thing they got now is not the real thing and I don't think Damon would ultimatively want that- at least the Damon I see.

Stjarna, I think your right about Damon liking "crazy Elena" for a little while.

I figured alot of the posters on the board would like the "bad ass Elena" alot more then the whinnie one.

#9   2013/03/15 02:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:

I think it will make the show more interesting to see how Elena will behave with her humanity turned off. The previews already show her a little out of control, especially when she comes into the room where Caroline, Stefan and Damon are standing and she is nude. But, I am also hoping that she gets a bit of her humanity back and still keep a little backbone and be able to take care of herself.

Elena with a backbone would be so much more enjoyable to watch.

#10   2013/03/15 02:45PM
    aerinha

This was the first time I actually enjoyed the Elena character. Her dropping Caroline and then kicking her butt in the fight was awesome. Funny how Caroline can't believe her "best friend" would try to kill her even though being Elena's "best friend" didn't stop Caroline from yapping to Stefan 24 hours after promising to give Elena time to tell him her self.

I too would like to see Elena retain a backbone. No more climbing on her cross to burn for everyone else. She should be nice, but if you cross her look out.

Last night I found Stefan and Caroline annoying. Stefan seems to think Elena will automatically become a ripper simply because he did and Caroline became a tattle tale again.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list