List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine

Started by dairymaid at 2013/02/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 06:41PM, Views: 2379, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/30 12:59PM
    Re: Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Does Damon think Katherine is in New York?

If Damon thinks Katherine is in NY, or at least some of the people helping Katherine are in NY, my guess is actually that Damon is brining Elena alone so that he can use Elena to pretend to be Katherine to try and get info.

Now that Elena is a vamp, she can actually pass for Katherine provided she gets her hair done and can act reasonably well.

I read in the synopsis for 4x18 that Elena and Rbekah go to search for Katerina-
    Anywas Klaus and caroline work together in 4x18, hm...
    teamtsd.com/tag/vampire-diaries-4x18-episode-synopsis/

Thank you stjarna, I read it and I can't wait!!!

Sharonnik4eva et al, Just to say this- I am EElated- !!!!!- the kiss- he knew it was Elena-and back to the kiss and the little pecks-
    Which peasant girl/small town girl does he love- loads of ambiguities!
    Finally some honesty between Katerina and him! I am also all for the love Elijah/Katerina!
    Loved also that Elena mentioned the letter- that's acknowledgement of the connection to him- although now she doesn't care she actually does!

The whole epi was great!

Stjarna, I knew you would be happy and I was thinking of you every time I saw Elijah.

Elena and Elijah Kiss was HOT!!!

I'm happy that you like Elijah and Katherine together!

So did I when Klaroline were on as you really like 'em! I know Delena are endgame- But Elejah fans got a lot in 4x18-
    and Kat/Elijah was a new direction- I wonder if Nina would be as Kat in the spin off- I guess that's the idea probably!

If Katherine and Elijah stay a couple Nina would be doing two shows, at least every now and than.

Sooooooo Caroline and Klaus can become a couple too!!

They can change the new shows location.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/30 01:01PM
    #22   2013/03/30 01:05PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

If Damon thinks Katherine is in NY, or at least some of the people helping Katherine are in NY, my guess is actually that Damon is brining Elena alone so that he can use Elena to pretend to be Katherine to try and get info.

Now that Elena is a vamp, she can actually pass for Katherine provided she gets her hair done and can act reasonably well.

I read in the synopsis for 4x18 that Elena and Rbekah go to search for Katerina-

Sharonnik4eva et al, Just to say this- I am EElated- !!!!!- the kiss- he knew it was Elena-and back to the kiss and the little pecks-
    Finally some honesty between Katerina and him! I am also all for the love Elijah/Katerina!
    Loved also that Elena mentioned the letter- that's acknowledgement of the connection to him- although now she doesn't care she actually does!

The whole epi was great!

Stjarna, I knew you would be happy and I was thinking of you every time I saw Elijah.

So did I when Klaroline were on as you really like 'em! I know Delena are endgame- But Elejah fans got a lot in 4x18-
    and Kat/Elijah was a new direction- I wonder if Nina would be as Kat in the spin off- I guess that's the idea probably!

If Katherine and Elijah stay a couple Nina would be doing two shows, at least every now and than.

I read that the spinoff will be set in New Orleans?!

#23   2013/03/31 07:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

The whole epi was great!

I read that the spinoff will be set in New Orleans?!

I read that too.

Will see what happens....

#24   2013/04/25 06:22PM
    sharon n nic...

I didn't see that coming Elijah leaving Katherine.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/25 06:23PM
    #25   2013/04/26 12:56AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I didn't see that coming Elijah leaving Katherine.

Hm....I can't say that I am not happy. uh- double negatives-lol-

I love him with Elena - you're probably all laughing now cos it is a DUh moment!!!! cos I am subjective here!LOL

And I am ok if he doesn't have another love interest! he is just great on his own! Another man in a suit that just has got it all!

#26   2013/04/26 02:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

I love him with Elena - you're probably all laughing now cos it is a DUh moment!!!! cos I am subjective here!LOL

And I am ok if he doesn't have another love interest! he is just great on his own! Another man in a suit that just has got it all!

But doesn't he love Katherine?

#27   2013/04/26 02:35PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

But doesn't he love Katherine?

I don't think he does- maybe the idea - he loves what Katerina represents - but not the real Katerina who is Katherine-the peasant girl is no more

#28   2013/04/29 01:28PM
    dairymaid

I believe he loves Katherine but does not trust her. Plus, in the Originals pilot episode (near the end) he kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye. So, I do not know where the relationship will go from here or if Katherine will go to NOLA to try to get him to accept her back in his life or not.

#29   2013/04/29 06:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: I believe he loves Katherine but does not trust her. Plus, in the Originals pilot episode (near the end) he kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye. So, I do not know where the relationship will go from here or if Katherine will go to NOLA to try to get him to accept her back in his life or not.

She did seem surprise that he just walked away......

#30   2013/05/03 10:14AM
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: I believe he loves Katherine but does not trust her. Plus, in the Originals pilot episode (near the end) he kissed her on the forehead and said goodbye. So, I do not know where the relationship will go from here or if Katherine will go to NOLA to try to get him to accept her back in his life or not.

She did seem surprise that he just walked away......

Elijah doesn't like to be lied to!!!! And she did exactly that! She can do it to others but not to him!
    Or cos Klaus wouldn't let go of his grudge and he chose to stand by his brother!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list