List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine

Started by dairymaid at 2013/02/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/03 06:41PM, Views: 2376, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/03/16 04:45PM
    Re: Spoiler: Elijah and Katherine
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Does Damon think Katherine is in New York?

If Damon thinks Katherine is in NY, or at least some of the people helping Katherine are in NY, my guess is actually that Damon is brining Elena alone so that he can use Elena to pretend to be Katherine to try and get info.

Now that Elena is a vamp, she can actually pass for Katherine provided she gets her hair done and can act reasonably well.

#12   2013/03/17 07:05AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac:

If Damon thinks Katherine is in NY, or at least some of the people helping Katherine are in NY, my guess is actually that Damon is brining Elena alone so that he can use Elena to pretend to be Katherine to try and get info.

Now that Elena is a vamp, she can actually pass for Katherine provided she gets her hair done and can act reasonably well.

I read in the synopsis for 4x18 that Elena and Rbekah go to search for Katerina-
    Anywas Klaus and caroline work together in 4x18, hm...
    teamtsd.com/tag/vampire-diaries-4x18-episode-synopsis/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/17 07:13AM
    #13   2013/03/18 12:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

I read in the synopsis for 4x18 that Elena and Rbekah go to search for Katerina-

Thank you stjarna, I read it and I can't wait!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/18 12:40PM
    #14   2013/03/18 12:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

#15   2013/03/24 06:48AM
    aerinha

There are 2 big spoilers out there. One says Elena will kiss someone to get the cure (which I hope doesn't refer to her kissing Damon to pick his pocket last week since that wasn't much of a spoiler). The other says Elijah is doing something that will horrify people.

A lot of people think Elijah and Elena will kiss, making the horrified people Delena and Stelena fans. But, I'm wondering if Elijah is kissing Katherine, who is also in town with him, to play her into giving him the cure. THat actually makes more sense. Katherine has it, Elijah wants it, so he could be pretending to want her to find out where it is and get it from her. That would horrify people who think he's too good for her or those worried that someone that old would fall for such a liar.

#16   2013/03/28 07:12PM
    villana81

Hello everybody!
    Omg did u guys see the episode?

I need to talk to some ElKat fans

#17   2013/03/29 03:51AM
    stjarna

Quote villana81: Hello everybody!
    Omg did u guys see the episode?

I need to talk to some ElKat fans

Hi villana81- I am Elijah-Eelena fan- love Katerina too- the episode was superb! I will be musing about it some more-

#18   2013/03/29 04:21AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

Sharonnik4eva et al, Just to say this- I am EElated- !!!!!- the kiss- he knew it was Elena-and back to the kiss and the little pecks-
    Which peasant girl/small town girl does he love- loads of ambiguities!
    Finally some honesty between Katerina and him! I am also all for the love Elijah/Katerina!
    Loved also that Elena mentioned the letter- that's acknowledgement of the connection to him- although now she doesn't care she actually does!

The whole epi was great!

#19   2013/03/30 12:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

Sharonnik4eva et al, Just to say this- I am EElated- !!!!!- the kiss- he knew it was Elena-and back to the kiss and the little pecks-
    Finally some honesty between Katerina and him! I am also all for the love Elijah/Katerina!
    Loved also that Elena mentioned the letter- that's acknowledgement of the connection to him- although now she doesn't care she actually does!

The whole epi was great!

Stjarna, I knew you would be happy and I was thinking of you every time I saw Elijah.

Elena and Elijah Kiss was HOT!!!

I'm happy that you like Elijah and Katherine together!

#20   2013/03/30 12:44PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

The whole epi was great!

Stjarna, I knew you would be happy and I was thinking of you every time I saw Elijah.

Elena and Elijah Kiss was HOT!!!

I'm happy that you like Elijah and Katherine together!

So did I when Klaroline were on as you really like 'em! I know Delena are endgame- But Elejah fans got a lot in 4x18-
    and Kat/Elijah was a new direction- I wonder if Nina would be as Kat in the spin off- I guess that's the idea probably!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list