List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Shane is crazy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shane is crazy

Started by dairymaid at 2013/02/08 06:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/23 05:36AM, Views: 808, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/08 06:35AM
    Shane is crazy
    dairymaid

I know my title on this post is a "no-brainer" but I believe that Shane is going to use Jeremy as a sacrifice or his body as a "vessel" for Silas. Shane cares about no one but himself and is a user. He truly nuts and now I wish that Elena had let Damon kill him. I do not believe that the cure for vampirism exists and that this entire trip on the island is a trap for the vampires. What do you think?

#2   2013/02/08 07:14AM
    Re: Shane is crazy
    XPac

Yeah, Shane is a bit nuts. One almost has to wonder if Kol didn't have the right idea.

I do wonder what the last sacrifice will be. If it's like the previous ones then there needs to be 12 people.

#3   2013/02/08 09:11AM
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: I know my title on this post is a "no-brainer" but I believe that Shane is going to use Jeremy as a sacrifice or his body as a "vessel" for Silas. Shane cares about no one but himself and is a user. He truly nuts and now I wish that Elena had let Damon kill him. I do not believe that the cure for vampirism exists and that this entire trip on the island is a trap for the vampires. What do you think?

Also think there is no cure!
    Silas should be risen so we get more drama and probs imo!!!
    Hate to see Jeremy die....
    I said I'd stop watching- hilarious of me, I know- but this season can get one so underwehlmed-LOL...

Shane surely is playing with smth unknown and whatever he wakes up- hope it will lead us to smth interesting.... I guess they will actually need a vampire that they left behind- Klaus!!!

#4   2013/02/08 02:54PM
    aerinha

With the whole using blood to see a loved one thing I think What is actually going on is Silas feeds off the offered blood and compels people. Then they try to free him to get the loved one back or to get the vampire cure and in the process Silas gets free. Like Klaus making up the sun and moon curse to get werewolves and vampires to help him hunt for the moonstone without knowing they were really helping him.

Shane thinks he saw his wife, but it was maybe Silas tricking him.

#5   2013/02/09 01:21AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: With the whole using blood to see a loved one thing I think What is actually going on is Silas feeds off the offered blood and compels people. Then they try to free him to get the loved one back or to get the vampire cure and in the process Silas gets free. Like Klaus making up the sun and moon curse to get werewolves and vampires to help him hunt for the moonstone without knowing they were really helping him.

Shane thinks he saw his wife, but it was maybe Silas tricking him.

Excellent speculation!!!!!

Well, Silas tricked Shane, and he tricked the gang...

paralel with The First from Buffy a bit...using the ghost of a person....
    One interesting thing - the desparation to bring back someone you love would make you dub into forbidden magic...
    something's no matter how painful they are need to be left as they are- and when you do not listen- a big-bad Evil will be resurrected....

#6   2013/02/09 05:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Yeah, Shane is a bit nuts. One almost has to wonder if Kol didn't have the right idea.

I do wonder what the last sacrifice will be. If it's like the previous ones then there needs to be 12 people.

Looks like Kol might have been right.

Shane nuts and I'm bored, its time for Damon to kill him.

#7   2013/02/09 05:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid: I know my title on this post is a "no-brainer" but I believe that Shane is going to use Jeremy as a sacrifice or his body as a "vessel" for Silas. Shane cares about no one but himself and is a user. He truly nuts and now I wish that Elena had let Damon kill him. I do not believe that the cure for vampirism exists and that this entire trip on the island is a trap for the vampires. What do you think?

Also think there is no cure!
    Silas should be risen so we get more drama and probs imo!!!
    Hate to see Jeremy die....
    I said I'd stop watching- hilarious of me, I know- but this season can get one so underwehlmed-LOL...

Shane surely is playing with smth unknown and whatever he wakes up- hope it will lead us to smth interesting.... I guess they will actually need a vampire that they left behind- Klaus!!!

Killing Jeremy......Not happy!

They better bring him back soon, if they go there.

#8   2013/02/09 06:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Shane knows so much more than he is saying.

I think a vampire a witch and a hunter have to die for all this to work.

#9   2013/02/10 01:10AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Shane knows so much more than he is saying.

Yeah- there is more than one, you're right...will Stefan sacrifice himself this time again???? or will it be Elena again..?????
    I guess they have to make it spectacular....!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
    glad you're back with comments sharonnick!!!

#10   2013/02/10 10:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Shane knows so much more than he is saying.

Yeah- there is more than one, you're right...will Stefan sacrifice himself this time again???? or will it be Elena again..?????
    I guess they have to make it spectacular....!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
    glad you're back with comments sharonnick!!!

Me too!

To much Shane last week!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list