List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?

Started by swantje at 2013/02/07 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/09 05:33PM, Views: 187, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/02/07 09:49AM
    A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?
    swantje

Hi
    well as I already mentioned, English is not my maternal language and sometimes the actors have a tendency to mumble, or maybe it's their american accent which makes it hard for me to understand what they're saying. So I was wondering if there is a homepage with the EPISODE SCRIPTS of the different episodes. Of course I already searched but no luck yet.

#2   2013/02/09 03:14PM
    Re: A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?
    AdrianeG

Quote swantje: Hi
    well as I already mentioned, English is not my maternal language and sometimes the actors have a tendency to mumble, or maybe it's their american accent which makes it hard for me to understand what they're saying. So I was wondering if there is a homepage with the EPISODE SCRIPTS of the different episodes. Of course I already searched but no luck yet.

On the left of this post under Navigation there is a link for Daily Updates. click on it and when you get there you click on "read more" and it will give you a recap of the whole show each week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/09 03:16PM
    #3   2013/02/09 05:33PM
    Re: A bit OT: TVD episode scripts?
    sharon n nic...

Quote swantje: Hi

Hi swantje,

Sometimes it is hard to understand what they are saying. I sometimes watch it again.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list