List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: A view to kill - last episode of TVD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A view to kill - last episode of TVD

Started by soapsfan12 at 2013/02/02 02:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:34AM, Views: 664, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/02/02 02:51PM
    A view to kill - last episode of TVD
    soapsfan12

what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

#2   2013/02/02 03:01PM
    Re: A view to kill - last episode of TVD
    sharon n nic...

Quote soapsfan12: what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

It was a good episode alot was happening. When I saw Bonnie Mother, I was really surprise.

Bonnie is getting stronger, I don't know if that is good news or bad.

#3   2013/02/02 09:53PM
    XPac

Quote soapsfan12: what do you think about the episode? any speculation about the cure and whats gonna happen in the next episode?

I thought it was a really fun episode. I think Team Gilbert taking down an original was cool. After a few episodes that were a bit of the slow side, it's nice to get a more action packed episode.

As far as the cure goes, I doubt we'll get anywhere close this soon. We're still only like halfway through the seasons. Maybe we'll find out they need the sword that Klaus has (meaning they'll need Klaus).

#4   2013/02/03 01:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

I thought it was a really fun episode. I think Team Gilbert taking down an original was cool. After a few episodes that were a bit of the slow side, it's nice to get a more action packed episode.

As far as the cure goes, I doubt we'll get anywhere close this soon. We're still only like halfway through the seasons. Maybe we'll find out they need the sword that Klaus has (meaning they'll need Klaus).

This all could go another way, a new twist, that hasn't come out yet.

#5   2013/02/05 10:44AM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:

I think that there is no "cure" for vampirism and that the gang will find out and be disappointed. I also believe that the professor has his own agenda and is leading them into a trap in the next episode. I also enjoyed this episode and the Gilberts were really good!

#6   2013/02/10 11:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:

I think that there is no "cure" for vampirism and that the gang will find out and be disappointed. I also believe that the professor has his own agenda and is leading them into a trap in the next episode. I also enjoyed this episode and the Gilberts were really good!

Shane needs all of them and I don't see it as a "good thing" either!

Strong Gilberts are always good in my book!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list