List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: the Vampire Cure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the Vampire Cure

Started by stjarna at 2013/02/02 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/21 01:47PM, Views: 592, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/02/02 10:10AM
    the Vampire Cure
    stjarna

Wouldn't it be great if the cure does not exist-

what happens if Rebekah finds it first-

and as speculation- will they regret looking for it-

#2   2013/02/02 11:53AM
    Re: the Vampire Cure
    dairymaid

Quote stjarna: Wouldn't it be great if the cure does not exist-

I do not think it exists. I think that "crazy" professor shane is leading them into a trap! I think that they will be regretting going to search for it because the agenda that Shane has is to free Silas and Silas is dangerous and will wreak havoc on the world and them!

#3   2013/02/02 03:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote stjarna: Wouldn't it be great if the cure does not exist-

I do not think it exists. I think that "crazy" professor shane is leading them into a trap! I think that they will be regretting going to search for it because the agenda that Shane has is to free Silas and Silas is dangerous and will wreak havoc on the world and them!

Well, if it doesn't exists, I know there is going to be alot of angry Vamps out there.

Shane is up to no good when it comes to Bonnie. I think all this power is very dangerous. I wonder if it could kill her?

#4   2013/02/15 11:39AM
    stjarna

Nice Katerina, you tricked them all and got the vampire cure...and a great bargaining thing to have!!!

#5   2013/02/15 02:22PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Nice Katerina, you tricked them all and got the vampire cure...and a great bargaining thing to have!!!

I'm curious what Katherine plans on doing with it.

She might decide to use it as leverage against any number of characters... the Salvatores, Elena, or Rebekah.

Or if she feels really gutsy, she might just try and cure Klaus. If she can turn him human, she can kill him... then she's free.

#6   2013/02/19 03:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: Nice Katerina, you tricked them all and got the vampire cure...and a great bargaining thing to have!!!

She might decide to use it as leverage against any number of characters... the Salvatores, Elena, or Rebekah.

Or if she feels really gutsy, she might just try and cure Klaus. If she can turn him human, she can kill him... then she's free.

I think she is going to use it as leverage against them all.

#7   2013/02/21 10:37AM
    dairymaid

Quote XPac:

I agree but I also think that the "cure" is specifically made for Silas and not the others who are vampires. I think that there is a trick to it meaning that if a vamp takes it, there will be repercussions and they face eternal death or as they say on True Blood, the "true death" since vampires are already dead or undead.

#8   2013/02/21 01:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote XPac:

I agree but I also think that the "cure" is specifically made for Silas and not the others who are vampires. I think that there is a trick to it meaning that if a vamp takes it, there will be repercussions and they face eternal death or as they say on True Blood, the "true death" since vampires are already dead or undead.

Good thinking....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list