List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Possible spoilers: Who may die next

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible spoilers: Who may die next

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/29 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/23 05:35AM, Views: 1529, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/05 12:24PM
    Re: Possible spoilers: Who may die next
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: Spoiler: I read today on another site that "one of the characters will be killed by the end of the episode" which is the "Stand by Me" episode on February 21st. In that episode, Elena, Stefan and Jeremy return to Mystic Falls so I am wondering who dies. Later in the episode it states that Damon returns (later) to help Elena cope. So, now I am wondering if it will be Jeremy.

Well, if they kill Jeremy- I will stop watching- isn't now a bit too much with getting rid of characters that are important- instead of developing the characters into the stories...

#12   2013/02/05 01:15PM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid: Spoiler: I read today on another site that "one of the characters will be killed by the end of the episode" which is the "Stand by Me" episode on February 21st. In that episode, Elena, Stefan and Jeremy return to Mystic Falls so I am wondering who dies. Later in the episode it states that Damon returns (later) to help Elena cope. So, now I am wondering if it will be Jeremy.

I think Jeromy is a good choice simply because he's easy to bring back.

Shame implied that Silas will bring back to life the people that died in his service or something like that. He probably was specifically refering to the Council members who sacrificed their lives... but the Hunters probably fall in that category as well.

So if he dies, as a hunter he'll be brought back.

#13   2013/02/08 02:59PM
    aerinha

Probably Jeremy and then Elena will turn off her feelings.

Althought a major female character was rumored to die and it was only Carol Lockwood. I have learned the more the writers hype something the more disappointing it usually is.

#14   2013/02/10 10:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Jeremy is a good choice, he seems to be a major player for Shane.

#15   2013/02/14 09:04PM
    XPac

Hmmm... in theory this shouldn't be a big deal. He's still got the Gilbert ring, right? And Silas is supernatural.

But based on the previews, it sounds like he's not popping back up anytime soon. Not that it matters, I suppose. They Silas will bring back the dead, so I'm sure he'll be back by the end of the season.

#16   2013/02/17 11:58PM
    dang3rm0u53

I agree that it will be Elena. It is supposed to be show-changing, and mind blowing and very sad. I don't think they could write that kind of exit for anyone except a major player. Since Tyler just left and Jeremy is in temporary limbo, I say it's Elena. No one will cry if April Young dies. lol

#17   2013/02/19 12:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Hmmm... in theory this shouldn't be a big deal. He's still got the Gilbert ring, right? And Silas is supernatural.

But based on the previews, it sounds like he's not popping back up anytime soon. Not that it matters, I suppose. They Silas will bring back the dead, so I'm sure he'll be back by the end of the season.

Back at the end of the season....I'm ok with that.

I didn't hear anything that Steven Mcqueen was leaving the show.

#18   2013/02/19 12:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dang3rm0u53: I agree that it will be Elena. It is supposed to be show-changing, and mind blowing and very sad. I don't think they could write that kind of exit for anyone except a major player. Since Tyler just left and Jeremy is in temporary limbo, I say it's Elena. No one will cry if April Young dies. lol

How long do you think Elena will be gone or dead?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/19 12:41PM
    #19   2013/02/23 05:35AM
    sharon n nic...

"Who may die next".......Shane and Jeremy.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list