List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Possible spoilers: Who may die next

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible spoilers: Who may die next

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/29 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/23 05:35AM, Views: 1434, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/29 01:52PM
    Possible spoilers: Who may die next
    dairymaid

I have been reading on other boards that there will be a major death or a major character bumped off. Many posters state that it is a female versus a male. My take on this is that it could be Katherine. I heard rumors that Katherine will return to Mystic Falls so I am thinking that she will be killed off and the gang will think that it is Elena that is killed. I am also thinking that it will be Rebekah who will kill Katherine thinking that she is Elena since they both are vampires now. The death will bring about a lot of speculation and will cause a change in the show (per rumors). What do you think?

#2   2013/01/29 02:29PM
    Re: Possible spoilers: Who may die next
    stjarna

Katerina being killed and it is sort of a switch with Elena- very interesting...I'd like to see it- especially have Rebekah triupmph for a while - and then when it is not true- uh- love to see Rebekah's face that she killed the wrong one- lol
    need to have the dynamic of the show pepped up a it- cos this season so far still underwehlmes me...

So, according to spin off spoilers- Elijah will be there?! Is it confirmed- ?

Elijah might come again in the last episode of this season- to resolve things or even complicate things more- really-
    it's time for him to appear....

#3   2013/01/30 09:02AM
    XPac

I'm not going to assume Katherine just because at the moment she's nowhere near around.

Sherif Forbes is a possibility since all the parents have essentially been killed off.

I also think Rebekah and/or Caroline are possibilities purely because of Klaus. If he's getting his own show, that probably means he'll become a nicer guy and leave Mystic falls. The death of someone he actually cares about might motivate him to do both.

#4   2013/01/30 12:21PM
    stjarna

Klaus, a nicer guy- and care for someone else-

#5   2013/01/31 11:07PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Klaus, a nicer guy- and care for someone else-

Maybe, maybe not.

At the start of the episode he sort of seemed interested in possibly being a nicer guy for Caroline.

But by the end he seemed to want to kill them all.

#6   2013/02/01 07:17PM
    AdrianeG

Now we know Kol is dead.

#7   2013/02/01 07:56PM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG: Now we know Kol is dead.

I'm not sure Kol qualifies as a major death though.

#8   2013/02/02 03:50PM
    sharon n nic...

All good ideas....

#9   2013/02/02 03:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Klaus, a nicer guy- and care for someone else-

stjarna, how about just a little.....

#10   2013/02/05 10:48AM
    dairymaid

Spoiler: I read today on another site that "one of the characters will be killed by the end of the episode" which is the "Stand by Me" episode on February 21st. In that episode, Elena, Stefan and Jeremy return to Mystic Falls so I am wondering who dies. Later in the episode it states that Damon returns (later) to help Elena cope. So, now I am wondering if it will be Jeremy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list