List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Stefan - excited for him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefan - excited for him

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/21 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 03:28PM, Views: 1816, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/02/22 12:44PM
    Re: Stefan - excited for him
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote suz21: I love Stefan and I hope he finds someone who appreciates who he is. Damon can be very irresponsible, devious, cocky, and evil and if that's what Elena needs then she should stay with Damon. However, since they've put the two of them together things aren't the same, there's no chemistry IMO. It was intriguing and romantic to have a vampire and human in love, but now with two vampires I ain't feeling it, it's like two dead people going at each other and it seems so cold and icky.I went back and watched season one and loved it all over again. Things are really crazy on this series now it kind of lost something for me and got off track.

I do get what you are saying about Damon and Elena Than and Now.

I blame it on the writers.....

Finally they are together as a couple than the last 2 or 3 weeks she's around Stefan??????

This triangle is so ruined imo! bad writing... no credibility of love by any of the brothers... sorry, but that's my opinion!
    maybe I am clouded cos I really like the Originals... but the Stefan-thing is wishy-washy now!

Since they put her with Damon let her stay with him.

Let them have problems/break-ups like any other couple but keep her away from stefan.

That two brothers thing.....I'm not a fan of that.

after last night- it's all gone down the cray route imo!
    I guess need some careless time....
    Still say- Stefan is now looking wishy-washy-

P.S> I will always selfishly want Elijah and Elena!
    This him being with Katerina- I don't know!!!

I'll give Stefan some credit though... he's seems willing to just be friends with Elena. You can argue that's a bit wishy washy... but I think that's pretty fair of him considering the tough situation he, Damon and Elena are all in.

As far as Elijah and Katherine... I think that could work. In the same way I think Elena sometimes has more chemistry with Damon than Stefan, I think Katherine could potentially have more chemistry with Elijah than Elena because of the whole opposites things. They're very different, and I think that can often make a relationship more interesting at least on TV.

#42   2013/02/22 03:28PM
    Re: Stefan - excited for him
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote suz21: I love Stefan and I hope he finds someone who appreciates who he is. Damon can be very irresponsible, devious, cocky, and evil and if that's what Elena needs then she should stay with Damon. However, since they've put the two of them together things aren't the same, there's no chemistry IMO. It was intriguing and romantic to have a vampire and human in love, but now with two vampires I ain't feeling it, it's like two dead people going at each other and it seems so cold and icky.I went back and watched season one and loved it all over again. Things are really crazy on this series now it kind of lost something for me and got off track.

I do get what you are saying about Damon and Elena Than and Now.

I blame it on the writers.....

Finally they are together as a couple than the last 2 or 3 weeks she's around Stefan??????

This triangle is so ruined imo! bad writing... no credibility of love by any of the brothers... sorry, but that's my opinion!
    maybe I am clouded cos I really like the Originals... but the Stefan-thing is wishy-washy now!

Since they put her with Damon let her stay with him.

Let them have problems/break-ups like any other couple but keep her away from stefan.

That two brothers thing.....I'm not a fan of that.

after last night- it's all gone down the cray route imo!
    I guess need some careless time....
    Still say- Stefan is now looking wishy-washy-

P.S> I will always selfishly want Elijah and Elena!
    This him being with Katerina- I don't know!!!

I just finish watching VD I really don't what to think.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list