List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Stefan - excited for him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefan - excited for him

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/21 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 03:28PM, Views: 1489, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/26 10:02AM
    Re: Stefan - excited for him
    aerinha

Stefan and Rebekah agreed they had fun inthe 20s because they didn't feel for each other. For him I believe it was true, but she came off last season like she did care something for him back then. so I don't think they were inl love then.

I don't see Stefan having sex with her for long and not caring a little and she seems to attach herself to any guy who spends more than five minutes with her. She may think she can win him over, but he told her once he'd never love anyone the way he loved Elena so I don't see him falling for her completely and it being an issue for her.

Am not looking forward to Bex telling Elena this, as she will, and there being girl drama. Elena can't win, so why even Go therre!

#22   2013/01/26 10:14AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: Stefan and Rebekah agreed they had fun inthe 20s because they didn't feel for each other. For him I believe it was true, but she came off last season like she did care something for him back then. so I don't think they were inl love then.

I don't see Stefan having sex with her for long and not caring a little and she seems to attach herself to any guy who spends more than five minutes with her. She may think she can win him over, but he told her once he'd never love anyone the way he loved Elena so I don't see him falling for her completely and it being an issue for her.

Am not looking forward to Bex telling Elena this, as she will, and there being girl drama. Elena can't win, so why even Go therre!

Rebekah seeingly fell for Matt simply because the guy offered to give her a ride home one day. So yeah, it doesn't take much.

Klaus even called her on it. He didn't want to work with Rebekah to find the cure because he said she'd blab the secret to the first boy that called her pretty.

There's no doubt in my mind that Rebekah will latch onto Stefan. HOw he responds will be the question mark. It's very possible he's doing all of this just to stab her in the back again... but he might end up falling for her too.

I doubt it'll amount to much... obviously the triangle is this shows bread and butter. And if nothing else, it's one more thing to throw at Elena down the line. In the short term certainly it'll be just taunts that amount to very little. But if Rebekah really considered Elena a threat to something she genuinely wants, it could escalate to more.

#23   2013/01/26 10:28AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: Stefan and Rebekah agreed they had fun inthe 20s because they didn't feel for each other. For him I believe it was true, but she came off last season like she did care something for him back then. so I don't think they were inl love then.

But I think the writers will.....

#24   2013/01/26 10:35AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

Rebekah seeingly fell for Matt simply because the guy offered to give her a ride home one day. So yeah, it doesn't take much.

Klaus even called her on it. He didn't want to work with Rebekah to find the cure because he said she'd blab the secret to the first boy that called her pretty.

There's no doubt in my mind that Rebekah will latch onto Stefan. HOw he responds will be the question mark. It's very possible he's doing all of this just to stab her in the back again... but he might end up falling for her too.

I doubt it'll amount to much... obviously the triangle is this shows bread and butter. And if nothing else, it's one more thing to throw at Elena down the line. In the short term certainly it'll be just taunts that amount to very little. But if Rebekah really considered Elena a threat to something she genuinely wants, it could escalate to more.

I love when Klaus calls her out on it.

It doesn't matter how old you are everyone is still just stupid when it comes to love.

#25   2013/01/26 02:49PM
    XPac

I'm actually curious about Caroline's feelings toward Stefan sleeping with Rebekah.

She was so vocal about Elena being with Damon... and as annoying as that was, I can sort of understand Caroline's perspective given her season one history with Damon.

But now that Stefan is banging Rebekah, is she going to get all judgemental about that?

#26   2013/01/26 03:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I'm actually curious about Caroline's feelings toward Stefan sleeping with Rebekah.

She was so vocal about Elena being with Damon... and as annoying as that was, I can sort of understand Caroline's perspective given her season one history with Damon.

But now that Stefan is banging Rebekah, is she going to get all judgemental about that?

She should, but I don't think she will.

#27   2013/01/26 03:12PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac: I'm actually curious about Caroline's feelings toward Stefan sleeping with Rebekah.

On one level I can't help but think that in the back of her mind, if Stefan is with Rebekah it might be OKAY to have feelings for Klaus.

I don't think she thinks on those terms consciously... but it might be in the back of her mind.

#28   2013/01/26 03:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

On one level I can't help but think that in the back of her mind, if Stefan is with Rebekah it might be OKAY to have feelings for Klaus.

I don't think she thinks on those terms consciously... but it might be in the back of her mind.

XPac, I love the way you think.

So maybe... just maybe.....will get that kiss after all!

#29   2013/01/31 10:46PM
    XPac

Too bad there's no Caroline in this episode. I sort of wanted to hear her get on her high horse about Stefan sleeping with Rebekah.

She vanishes at the most inconvenient times. I don't think she was in the last episode either. I wonder if she's still in the gym with naked Tyler from the Afterschool Special episode.

#30   2013/02/02 07:13AM
    stjarna

I am underwehlmed with Stefan- ! well, I'd rather have him being cold and cruel- and not soft when he sees Elena- last night when Damon blurted out that he slept with Rebekah- ugh- I wish he said back with a smirk- yeah- and it was really good- how was it for you brother!!???

Evil -bad Stefan-imo- not gonna happen!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list