List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Stefan - excited for him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefan - excited for him

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/21 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 03:28PM, Views: 1851, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/23 02:15PM
    Re: Stefan - excited for him
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Don't get me wrong, I love Stefan.

I just think he is so boring.....

Yeah, I always felt he was SOMEWHAT on the boring side too.

It doesn't help that he's always compared to Damon, who was a funner character (potrayed by a better actor IMO, no offense to Paul). Damon literally steals every scene hes in.

But I do think Paul did a better job with Ripper Stefan in a lot of ways, and that did make Stefan come off a bit more interesting.

#12   2013/01/23 04:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Don't get me wrong, I love Stefan.

I just think he is so boring.....

Yeah, I always felt he was SOMEWHAT on the boring side too.

It doesn't help that he's always compared to Damon, who was a funner character (potrayed by a better actor IMO, no offense to Paul). Damon literally steals every scene hes in.

But I do think Paul did a better job with Ripper Stefan in a lot of ways, and that did make Stefan come off a bit more interesting.

#13   2013/01/25 02:24PM
    aerinha

Ok so I lost all interest in Stefan. No longer excited.

Elena spent all last season trying to get him to feel around compulsion and then his own thick head, but he gives up on her knowing her love of Damon could be the bond since they blame the bond for everything she does. Then he sleeps with Rebekah who spent last week compelling him, which he is supposed to oppose because of what Katherin did to him. Really? Be mad at Elena, know that you dumped her and she didn't cheat, but know you drove her to it.

He wants the cure to know how she feels. Ok, what if she says it was the bond and now knows not onlyndidnt he love her as a vamp, but he gave up on her and slept with the woman responsible for her becoming a vamp. Stay away from him Elena.

#14   2013/01/25 06:11PM
    dairymaid

Quote aerinha: Ok so I lost all interest in Stefan. No longer excited.

Elena spent all last season trying to get him to feel around compulsion and then his own thick head, but he gives up on her knowing her love of Damon could be the bond since they blame the bond for everything she does. Then he sleeps with Rebekah who spent last week compelling him, which he is supposed to oppose because of what Katherin did to him. Really? Be mad at Elena, know that you dumped her and she didn't cheat, but know you drove her to it.

He wants the cure to know how she feels. Ok, what if she says it was the bond and now knows not onlyndidnt he love her as a vamp, but he gave up on her and slept with the woman responsible for her becoming a vamp. Stay away from him Elena.

I agree. Elena should just walk away and she now has Damon and she should be happy with Damon. When he said that he is no longer in love with her, she should have said "fine" and walked away and gave him her back to view!

#15   2013/01/25 10:40PM
    XPac

I do think it's sort of funny how when a Salvatore brother is mad at Elena, sleeping with Rebekah seems to be the natural response. Damon did the same thing last season.

#16   2013/01/26 07:23AM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:

I do think it's sort of funny how when a Salvatore brother is mad at Elena, sleeping with Rebekah seems to be the natural response. Damon did the same thing last season.

I guess she is the only other woman in town besides Caroline,Bonnie and Dimwit...er...April.

Last season I thought Stefan taking up with Rebekah while being bad would be a great twist and free Elena to move on, but now it's just I'm sick to death of Rebekah's whole schtick and how many times can we watch an ant (Elena) raging at a giant (any Original really) and not have the ant get squished once and for all? It makes Elena look stupid and it makes the Original look really weak. The writers gave all the core characters no recourse against the Originals and yet the Originals only rant and storm and don't kill whoever they hate soooooooo much.

But for Stefan to sleep with Rebekah, even though they have a history, knowing Damon used her to hurt Elena and knowing everything she had doen to Elena...it makes him worse than Damon.

I went from being really curious to see what he'd do to, realizing he'd do nothing new. Another Damon repeat and more stone face for Stefan. Sigh.

#17   2013/01/26 08:29AM
    sharon n nic...

I guess getting the cure and finding out how Elena truly feels may be driving him alittle crazy.

So maybe he's doing everything without thinking.

We have to remember he is a monster, we may be looking at him more human than Vampire....

#18   2013/01/26 08:41AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

I guess she is the only other woman in town besides Caroline,Bonnie and Dimwit...er...April.

Last season I thought Stefan taking up with Rebekah while being bad would be a great twist and free Elena to move on, but now it's just I'm sick to death of Rebekah's whole schtick and how many times can we watch an ant (Elena) raging at a giant (any Original really) and not have the ant get squished once and for all? It makes Elena look stupid and it makes the Original look really weak. The writers gave all the core characters no recourse against the Originals and yet the Originals only rant and storm and don't kill whoever they hate soooooooo much.

But for Stefan to sleep with Rebekah, even though they have a history, knowing Damon used her to hurt Elena and knowing everything she had doen to Elena...it makes him worse than Damon.

I went from being really curious to see what he'd do to, realizing he'd do nothing new. Another Damon repeat and more stone face for Stefan. Sigh.

Still, there is a chance this could end up being more than just a way to stick it to Elena.

That might be what it is at the start... but if they keep working together and sleeping around, it's possibly that this could evolve into something real.

Damon can seperate sex from real emotions pretty easily. But I think Stefan and Rebekah, despite their statements to the contrary, will have a bit more trouble doing that as their relationship progresses.

#19   2013/01/26 09:21AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

Still, there is a chance this could end up being more than just a way to stick it to Elena.

That might be what it is at the start... but if they keep working together and sleeping around, it's possibly that this could evolve into something real.

Damon can seperate sex from real emotions pretty easily. But I think Stefan and Rebekah, despite their statements to the contrary, will have a bit more trouble doing that as their relationship progresses.

They were in love with each other at one time.

I was wondering would it matter to Stefan that Rebekah had sex with Damon?

If he falls back in love with her.

#20   2013/01/26 09:46AM
    XPac

Given that Damon slept with Rebekah decades after Stefan did, and given that at the time Damon slept with her he didn't gave a dam about her (and at this point arguably still doesn't), I doubt Stefan would care.

For a variety of different reasons, Elena is an entirely different matter.

Though if Damon were to hypothetically sleep with Rebekah again, AFTER their recent hook up, he might be upset over it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list