List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Stefan - excited for him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefan - excited for him

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/21 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 03:28PM, Views: 1957, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/21 07:00AM
    Stefan - excited for him
    aerinha

I said this on another board and got blasted for being a Delena fan who wanted Stefan to go evil to justify my couple, but I am really excited to see what Stefan does while wearing Damon's "shoes".

Let's face it, Stefan got the short end of the story stick.

Season one he was interesting.

Season two should have been about discovering his real feelings about Katherine, having him explore a bit more of his vampire persona and seeing Elena drift towards Damon in his somewhat emotional absence. Instead it was about Damon's journey and Stefan got ignored.

Season three he was the ripper, but aside from some grunting and shaking, he didn't do anything. Ripper Stefan was supposed to be fun and if anything he talked less and glared more. Fun where? Again, the meaty story went to Damon. Season three should have been about Stelena's epic love triumphing over the compulsion, but no.

Season four...Stefan is no longer the guy who gets the girl and there is a crazy light in his eyes. Paul Wesley is a great actor and I'm loving seeing him play a Stefan on the edge. We know what Damon did to get Katherin back when he thought she was in the tomb, and what he did when she (and Elena) rejected him. I can't wait to see what Stefan does. Damon said in 1864 that Stefan played dirty, will he now?

Damon always came through for Elena even after she pushed him away and he never stopped pursuing her. Will Stefan do those things too?

For the first time since season two became about "beware Klaus" and "I'd rather die than see anyone I love hurt, kill me kill me kill me" I'm excited to see what Stean does.

Anyone else think the end of Stelena is the beginning of Stefan as more than a cardboard cut out?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 07:01AM
    #2   2013/01/21 07:43AM
    Re: Stefan - excited for him
    XPac

Stefan was arguably the more boring, less exciting of the brothers. In a round about sort of way, Elena kind of said that when she was talking about why Damon makes her happy... Damon made her feel more free because he was more unpredictable.

So yeah, it's nice to see him go in a different direction. Ripper Stefan was probably the funnest the character has ever been... and I think eve Paul Wesley has commented on how much funner it was to play Ripper Stefan.

This time around, I honestly don't think he's going to go THAT far though. He's not nuts or anything like that... just really mad. So it's more of a middle ground Stefan than any huge extreme like Saint Stefan or the Ripper version. But even that I think will be fun to see.

#3   2013/01/21 03:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Stefan was arguably the more boring, less exciting of the brothers. In a round about sort of way, Elena kind of said that when she was talking about why Damon makes her happy... Damon made her feel more free because he was more unpredictable.

So yeah, it's nice to see him go in a different direction. Ripper Stefan was probably the funnest the character has ever been... and I think eve Paul Wesley has commented on how much funner it was to play Ripper Stefan.

This time around, I honestly don't think he's going to go THAT far though. He's not nuts or anything like that... just really mad. So it's more of a middle ground Stefan than any huge extreme like Saint Stefan or the Ripper version. But even that I think will be fun to see.

I think he'll just be mad as well as very hurt.

There isn't anything he can do without Elena finding out about it. So him going all crazy would defeat his purpose of MAYBE trying to get her back after she is human.

#4   2013/01/21 03:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: I said this on another board and got blasted for being a Delena fan who wanted Stefan to go evil to justify my couple, but I am really excited to see what Stefan does while wearing Damon's "shoes".

Season two should have been about discovering his real feelings about Katherine, having him explore a bit more of his vampire persona and seeing Elena drift towards Damon in his somewhat emotional absence. Instead it was about Damon's journey and Stefan got ignored.

Season three he was the ripper, but aside from some grunting and shaking, he didn't do anything. Ripper Stefan was supposed to be fun and if anything he talked less and glared more. Fun where? Again, the meaty story went to Damon. Season three should have been about Stelena's epic love triumphing over the compulsion, but no.

Season four...Stefan is no longer the guy who gets the girl and there is a crazy light in his eyes. Paul Wesley is a great actor and I'm loving seeing him play a Stefan on the edge. We know what Damon did to get Katherin back when he thought she was in the tomb, and what he did when she (and Elena) rejected him. I can't wait to see what Stefan does. Damon said in 1864 that Stefan played dirty, will he now?

Damon always came through for Elena even after she pushed him away and he never stopped pursuing her. Will Stefan do those things too?

For the first time since season two became about "beware Klaus" and "I'd rather die than see anyone I love hurt, kill me kill me kill me" I'm excited to see what Stean does.

Anyone else think the end of Stelena is the beginning of Stefan as more than a cardboard cut out?

I agree that the end of Stelena will make Stefan more interesting to watch. Maybe will get to know HIM not him and Elena.

#5   2013/01/22 07:23AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: I said this on another board and got blasted for being a Delena fan who wanted Stefan to go evil to justify my couple, but I am really excited to see what Stefan does while wearing Damon's "shoes".

I want to see the real ripper Stefan. I want him to clash with Damon- and play dirty- Paul can do it!!!- remember Angelus- Boreanaz did a great job there too.
    But then I also want to see them really fighting to get Stefan back again- but will we see this with these writers who like to box things up?!
    Well, let's watch....

#6   2013/01/22 06:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

I want to see the real ripper Stefan. I want him to clash with Damon- and play dirty- Paul can do it!!!- remember Angelus- Boreanaz did a great job there too.
    But then I also want to see them really fighting to get Stefan back again- but will we see this with these writers who like to box things up?!
    Well, let's watch....

I don't know if the writers will do the ripper thing again. But I'm sure that Paul would love to go at it again!

#7   2013/01/22 07:13PM
    aerinha

I am not looking for ripper Stefan, but devious, undermine my brother Stefan who is maybe trying to prove he can be unpredictable too.

At least give me a hot guy fight I know they are brothers and they shouldn't come to blows, but seriously, the best triangles include some thrown punches and thinking of Stefan and Damon getting into it ...well that is a good night's dream

#8   2013/01/23 05:59AM
    stjarna

Well, we did not see much of ripper in Stefan,imo, before-lol

I didn't know what to call him- the bad-Stefan- how to explain his vicious alter ego (hence me mentioning Angel/Angelus )

Well, there are brothers in real life that do not get along- so with vampires, it shouldn't be that odd...

The bad, the devious Stefan- yes- let's have it Stefan...

Remember also the vamp Lestat (Tom Cruise) - Damon at times reminds me of him- when he is bad!!!

But Stefan- he can get vicious- and col hearted- bring it on writers lol

#9   2013/01/23 07:42AM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Well, we did not see much of ripper in Stefan,imo, before-lol

I didn't know what to call him- the bad-Stefan- how to explain his vicious alter ego (hence me mentioning Angel/Angelus )

Well, there are brothers in real life that do not get along- so with vampires, it shouldn't be that odd...

The bad, the devious Stefan- yes- let's have it Stefan...

Remember also the vamp Lestat (Tom Cruise) - Damon at times reminds me of him- when he is bad!!!

But Stefan- he can get vicious- and col hearted- bring it on writers lol

I imagine he'll be forced to take a somewhat shady path since he's on team Rebekah. They literally have nothing, so in order to catch up they're likely going to be forced to sabotage the other groups. I don't think Team Rebekah has the gutts to directly confront Klaus, so that probably means targeting team Shane. Or it teams uniting with them.

Really, from Stefans perspective though I don't think he cares who finds Silas first since essentially everyone except MAYBE his teammate Rebekah wants Elena cured.

Though I suppose he might not want Damons team to win just because he's POed at Damon. But really they want the exact same thing, so it's sort of silly.

#10   2013/01/23 02:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Don't get me wrong, I love Stefan.

I just think he is so boring.....

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list