List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Professor Shane's agenda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Professor Shane's agenda

Started by swantje at 2013/01/20 06:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/03 06:51AM, Views: 1505, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/20 05:06PM
    Re: Professor Shane's agenda
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Why does professor Shane want such a powerful Vampire around anyway. What does he get out of all of this?

Does anyone know the back story of Sirus?

His explanation to Damon and Elena was that he wanted to find it because it's a big scientific find. And it would be.

But I think we can assume if he's murdering people for it, there's a more sinister slant to his agenda than he's letting on.

He mentioned that Silus had a beloved that he wanted to grant immortality to, but another witch that was helping him betrayed him. Or something like that. Maybe Shane is somehow involved with one of them. Maybe he IS one of them reincarnated or something.

On the Vampire Diaries Wiki Board, they show Silas as a Warlock but now immortal. The witch that he was involved with was called Quetsia and when she found out after helping him become immortal, that he was in love with another woman who he wanted to make immortal with him, she killed the woman and had Silas in tombed for all eternity. Now, the mystery is what Shane wants to do with this. I believe that Shane wants to resurrect his deceased wife and son and also the other deceased individuals that were used for the sacrifice to resurrect Silas. Which means, the 12 council members and the 12 hybrids will be resurrected (and they probably will come back "wrong") as well. Kol knows something about Silas because he was trying to kill Shane in the last episode. I am also confused as to why Shane did not really "die" after Kol daggered him! I think that Shane lied to Bonnie and he is a powerful Warlock also.

I think your right he must be a Warlock.

Wasn't he very interested in Bonnie and she is a witch......

Yeah, the part about Shane and even April dying and coming back to life did sort of seem confusing.

I suppose it could have just been all Bonnie, but one has to wonder if Shane or even April had anything to do with that.

We know Shane can resist compulsion... but I suppose that's not necessarily a warlock thing. Caroline's dad can do it.

#12   2013/01/21 03:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Why does professor Shane want such a powerful Vampire around anyway. What does he get out of all of this?

Does anyone know the back story of Sirus?

His explanation to Damon and Elena was that he wanted to find it because it's a big scientific find. And it would be.

But I think we can assume if he's murdering people for it, there's a more sinister slant to his agenda than he's letting on.

He mentioned that Silus had a beloved that he wanted to grant immortality to, but another witch that was helping him betrayed him. Or something like that. Maybe Shane is somehow involved with one of them. Maybe he IS one of them reincarnated or something.

On the Vampire Diaries Wiki Board, they show Silas as a Warlock but now immortal. The witch that he was involved with was called Quetsia and when she found out after helping him become immortal, that he was in love with another woman who he wanted to make immortal with him, she killed the woman and had Silas in tombed for all eternity. Now, the mystery is what Shane wants to do with this. I believe that Shane wants to resurrect his deceased wife and son and also the other deceased individuals that were used for the sacrifice to resurrect Silas. Which means, the 12 council members and the 12 hybrids will be resurrected (and they probably will come back "wrong") as well. Kol knows something about Silas because he was trying to kill Shane in the last episode. I am also confused as to why Shane did not really "die" after Kol daggered him! I think that Shane lied to Bonnie and he is a powerful Warlock also.

I think your right he must be a Warlock.

Wasn't he very interested in Bonnie and she is a witch......

Yeah, the part about Shane and even April dying and coming back to life did sort of seem confusing.

I suppose it could have just been all Bonnie, but one has to wonder if Shane or even April had anything to do with that.

We know Shane can resist compulsion... but I suppose that's not necessarily a warlock thing. Caroline's dad can do it.

I really didn't understand what was going on with April.

Bonnie was mad at Shane because she didn't know that he protected himself with a spell of his own.

I bet Shane is very very very old.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 03:26PM
    #13   2013/01/22 09:23AM
    swantje

O.K. sorry, my bad! I did not mean to mislead you by posting that Sirus is a very old vampire. Though I speak English quite well and sometimes even DREAM in this language, it isn't my maternal language. It happens that I only understand the meaning of what is said in this series but not every word.
    So Sirus is really an old and powerful warlock who - according to Shane - can bring people back from the grave. It seems logical to me that SIRUS is also the "cure" everyone is so eager to lay his hands on. If a warlock can bring people back from the dead then he can also turn a vampire back into a human. Question is: WHY should he do it? Being an old and powerful warlock doesn't automatically make him one of the good ones! WHAT should stop Sirus to thumb a nose at Shane and everyone else and say:"Yeah thanks guys but now get on with your lifes and don't pester me with your petty requests. And if you're getting on my nerves... well you better shouldn't try my patience!!!" What did Goethe write in Der Zauberlehrling:"Die Geister, die ich rief, werde ich nicht mehr los!" "I can't get rid of the ghosts I called". Personally I say: This couldn't happen to a nicer person than Shane!!!!!

#14   2013/01/22 11:13AM
    stjarna

Quote swantje: O.K. sorry, my bad! I did not mean to mislead you by posting that Sirus is a very old vampire. Though I speak English quite well and sometimes even DREAM in this language, it isn't my maternal language. It happens that I only understand the meaning of what is said in this series but not every word.
    So Sirus is really an old and powerful warlock who - according to Shane - can bring people back from the grave. It seems logical to me that SIRUS is also the "cure" everyone is so eager to lay his hands on. If a warlock can bring people back from the dead then he can also turn a vampire back into a human. Question is: WHY should he do it? Being an old and powerful warlock doesn't automatically make him one of the good ones! WHAT should stop Sirus to thumb a nose at Shane and everyone else and say:"Yeah thanks guys but now get on with your lifes and don't pester me with your petty requests. And if you're getting on my nerves... well you better shouldn't try my patience!!!" What did Goethe write in Der Zauberlehrling:"Die Geister, die ich rief, werde ich nicht mehr los!" "I can't get rid of the ghosts I called". Personally I say: This couldn't happen to a nicer person than Shane!!!!!

loved the Goethe Quote!!!!

#15   2013/01/22 06:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote swantje: O.K. sorry, my bad! I did not mean to mislead you by posting that Sirus is a very old vampire. Though I speak English quite well and sometimes even DREAM in this language, it isn't my maternal language. It happens that I only understand the meaning of what is said in this series but not every word.

loved the Goethe Quote!!!!

I was alittle confused but I think I got it!

#16   2013/02/02 03:58PM
    sharon n nic...

I think he is very bad and he is using Bonnie.

Thank god her Mother is back in town!

#17   2013/02/03 03:28AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think he is very bad and he is using Bonnie.

His agenda is now keeping me watching!!!!

#18   2013/02/03 05:40AM
    XPac

I'm thinking he's just more messed up than flat out evil. I think Shane just wants to bring his wife and family back to life.

He is obviously responsible for the deaths of Council, but he seems to believe when Silas returns they will return to life as well.

I think he's being selfish and stupid, but I don't think his intent in necessarily straight up evil.

#19   2013/02/03 06:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think he is very bad and he is using Bonnie.

His agenda is now keeping me watching!!!!

#20   2013/02/03 06:51AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I'm thinking he's just more messed up than flat out evil. I think Shane just wants to bring his wife and family back to life.

He is obviously responsible for the deaths of Council, but he seems to believe when Silas returns they will return to life as well.

I think he's being selfish and stupid, but I don't think his intent in necessarily straight up evil.

Good post.

Could Shane be Silas?

and the reason he needs the cure, is to get back all of his powers.....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list