List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Professor Shane's agenda

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Professor Shane's agenda

Started by swantje at 2013/01/20 06:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/03 06:51AM, Views: 1635, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/20 06:35AM
    Professor Shane's agenda
    swantje

Now we know what he wants: To free the stone-age old vampire Sirus. Uhoh.... I shudder to think what will happen, when (not IF but WHEN ) Klaus finds out about this. Right now he and his siblings (those whom he hasn't killed yet ) are the oldest vampires. I doubt he wants to defer to an older and thus more powerful one. Even if he could create new hybrids when Elena is human again, Sirus can swat him like a fly. And this claim that Sirus will raise the dead who died on his behalf... Now I doubt any vampire has that power! Shane is either deluding himself, or he mad as a hatter, or this was just a red herring thrown down to get Rebekka and Cole off his REAL track!!!! Guess we will have to wait and see.

#2   2013/01/20 06:58AM
    Re: Professor Shane's agenda
    XPac

Quote swantje: Now we know what he wants: To free the stone-age old vampire Sirus. Uhoh.... I shudder to think what will happen, when (not IF but WHEN ) Klaus finds out about this. Right now he and his siblings (those whom he hasn't killed yet ) are the oldest vampires. I doubt he wants to defer to an older and thus more powerful one. Even if he could create new hybrids when Elena is human again, Sirus can swat him like a fly. And this claim that Sirus will raise the dead who died on his behalf... Now I doubt any vampire has that power! Shane is either deluding himself, or he mad as a hatter, or this was just a red herring thrown down to get Rebekka and Cole off his REAL track!!!! Guess we will have to wait and see.

They call him an immortal... but we don't actually know he's a vampire. He apparently does have magic, and I don't think vamps can do that. So he might be something else entirely.

But he did seem to scare the heck out of Kol. So I think we can assume he's more uber than the Originals. It'll likely force them to team up with the good guys to stop Sirus, whatever the heck he is.

#3   2013/01/20 08:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Why does professor Shane want such a powerful Vampire around anyway. What does he get out of all of this?

Does anyone know the back story of Sirus?

#4   2013/01/20 08:54AM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Why does professor Shane want such a powerful Vampire around anyway. What does he get out of all of this?

His explanation to Damon and Elena was that he wanted to find it because it's a big scientific find. And it would be.

But I think we can assume if he's murdering people for it, there's a more sinister slant to his agenda than he's letting on.

He mentioned that Silus had a beloved that he wanted to grant immortality to, but another witch that was helping him betrayed him. Or something like that. Maybe Shane is somehow involved with one of them. Maybe he IS one of them reincarnated or something.

#5   2013/01/20 11:17AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Why does professor Shane want such a powerful Vampire around anyway. What does he get out of all of this?

His explanation to Damon and Elena was that he wanted to find it because it's a big scientific find. And it would be.

But I think we can assume if he's murdering people for it, there's a more sinister slant to his agenda than he's letting on.

He mentioned that Silus had a beloved that he wanted to grant immortality to, but another witch that was helping him betrayed him. Or something like that. Maybe Shane is somehow involved with one of them. Maybe he IS one of them reincarnated or something.

Thank you, XPac

I do remember something about a lost love.....

Shane is up to something can't wait to find out!

#6   2013/01/20 12:20PM
    dairymaid

Quote XPac:

On the Vampire Diaries Wiki Board, they show Silas as a Warlock but now immortal. The witch that he was involved with was called Quetsia and when she found out after helping him become immortal, that he was in love with another woman who he wanted to make immortal with him, she killed the woman and had Silas in tombed for all eternity. Now, the mystery is what Shane wants to do with this. I believe that Shane wants to resurrect his deceased wife and son and also the other deceased individuals that were used for the sacrifice to resurrect Silas. Which means, the 12 council members and the 12 hybrids will be resurrected (and they probably will come back "wrong") as well. Kol knows something about Silas because he was trying to kill Shane in the last episode. I am also confused as to why Shane did not really "die" after Kol daggered him! I think that Shane lied to Bonnie and he is a powerful Warlock also.

#7   2013/01/20 01:47PM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote XPac:

On the Vampire Diaries Wiki Board, they show Silas as a Warlock but now immortal. The witch that he was involved with was called Quetsia and when she found out after helping him become immortal, that he was in love with another woman who he wanted to make immortal with him, she killed the woman and had Silas in tombed for all eternity. Now, the mystery is what Shane wants to do with this. I believe that Shane wants to resurrect his deceased wife and son and also the other deceased individuals that were used for the sacrifice to resurrect Silas. Which means, the 12 council members and the 12 hybrids will be resurrected (and they probably will come back "wrong") as well. Kol knows something about Silas because he was trying to kill Shane in the last episode. I am also confused as to why Shane did not really "die" after Kol daggered him! I think that Shane lied to Bonnie and he is a powerful Warlock also.

Kol was flat out afraid of Silas. Rebekah said he was the stuff of fairytales, so I'm not sure if Kol actually knows a whole lot about him, or if maybe he's just some Boogy Man they heard about as kids. Either way, he's taking him seriously.

Kol's also got the great white oak stake... so that may be the weapon that can kill Silas. Works on originals.

#8   2013/01/20 01:50PM
    XPac

Here's a youtube of Shane discussing it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpy5tJiNDFs

#9   2013/01/20 04:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote XPac:

I think your right he must be a Warlock.

Wasn't he very interested in Bonnie and she is a witch......

#10   2013/01/20 04:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

Here's a youtube of Shane discussing it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpy5tJiNDFs

Thank you!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list