List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoilers: Bonnie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Bonnie

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/17 05:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:27AM, Views: 1339, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/02/07 09:44AM
    Re: Spoilers: Bonnie
    swantje

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Bonnie might be in over her head, when it comes to black magic.

She is listening to Shane way to much and forgetting everything her Grandmother told her.

She is one character that shows progression- the growing up pains- she will learn from this experience with Shane
    (life teaching you that you can so easily sway from your family and believe strangers- plus she is hungry to learn more- and there is noone who can really teach her properly- no witch school as such- LOL- so she is bound to make big mistakes- I find it hilarious that her mum and dad want to ground her and tell her- it is dangerous and she will just buy it - well, she will do the exact opposite....

It would be so good if another good Original witch would appear- so they have some sort of guidance- but, I guess then we would not have so much scooby-drama then....

Since I am still so annoyed by Elena- I am transfering my interest to Bonnie, lol

Bonnie's folks didn't just try and ground her... they tried drugging her. So I don't imagine she'll be on good terms with either of them anytime soon.

Then again, given the luck Bonnie's family has had on this show and the general fatality rate of parents in recent years I imagine one or both will die anyways.

I think its the father.

Well, technically Bonnie's mom already IS dead. SHE'S A VAMPIRE!!!
    Come to think of it, Bonnie had one big stroke of luck. What if her mom was a descendant of Cole as well!!! Otherwise Elena's plan would have had a bomerang-effekt!!!!

#22   2013/02/07 09:56AM
    XPac

Quote swantje:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Bonnie might be in over her head, when it comes to black magic.

She is listening to Shane way to much and forgetting everything her Grandmother told her.

She is one character that shows progression- the growing up pains- she will learn from this experience with Shane
    (life teaching you that you can so easily sway from your family and believe strangers- plus she is hungry to learn more- and there is noone who can really teach her properly- no witch school as such- LOL- so she is bound to make big mistakes- I find it hilarious that her mum and dad want to ground her and tell her- it is dangerous and she will just buy it - well, she will do the exact opposite....

It would be so good if another good Original witch would appear- so they have some sort of guidance- but, I guess then we would not have so much scooby-drama then....

Since I am still so annoyed by Elena- I am transfering my interest to Bonnie, lol

Bonnie's folks didn't just try and ground her... they tried drugging her. So I don't imagine she'll be on good terms with either of them anytime soon.

Then again, given the luck Bonnie's family has had on this show and the general fatality rate of parents in recent years I imagine one or both will die anyways.

I think its the father.

Come to think of it, Bonnie had one big stroke of luck. What if her mom was a descendant of Cole as well!!! Otherwise Elena's plan would have had a bomerang-effekt!!!!

And that was the BIG gamble of the show. At that point in time they didn't know for sure that Kol didn't sire their entire line. So Elena's plan in theory could have essentially ended up killing Stefan, Damon, Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie's mon, and of course Elena herself.

Even Stefans plan in afterschool special to stake Rebekah on paper was a risk from their perspective. We as viewers know that both Elijah and Rebekah admitted at the end of season 3 that they didn't sure their line... but the characters didn't know that. So it was risky.

Unfortuanly now by process of elimination we know it was Klaus. The guy that presently is vowing to hunt them down and kill them all. So that's a bit of a problem.

#23   2013/02/10 11:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote swantje:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think its the father.

Than Elena's plan only hurt Bonnie.

#24   2013/02/10 11:27AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote swantje:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think its the father.

And that was the BIG gamble of the show. At that point in time they didn't know for sure that Kol didn't sire their entire line. So Elena's plan in theory could have essentially ended up killing Stefan, Damon, Tyler, Caroline, Bonnie's mon, and of course Elena herself.

Even Stefans plan in afterschool special to stake Rebekah on paper was a risk from their perspective. We as viewers know that both Elijah and Rebekah admitted at the end of season 3 that they didn't sure their line... but the characters didn't know that. So it was risky.

Unfortuanly now by process of elimination we know it was Klaus. The guy that presently is vowing to hunt them down and kill them all. So that's a bit of a problem.

I think its Klaus too!

Which brings a hold lot of problems for all of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/10 11:30AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list