List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoilers: Bonnie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Bonnie

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/17 05:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:27AM, Views: 1630, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/19 04:33PM
    Re: Spoilers: Bonnie
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote aerinha: Stefan just found out what Shane did, he could tell her next week. But only Elena and Caroline know Shane is teaching Bonnie and they don't know it is bad. However, I don't think Stefan will tell even if he guess Shane is teaching it to Bonnie. He is on the crazy love train and if expression is needed to cure Elena I think this new Stefan won't care what it does to Bonnie.

I think your right.

I think he is going to become obsessed with trying to find the cure to free Elena from Damon.

I was wondering, is he feeling "the girl" didn't pick him this time because they always do and not Damon????

I guess if you are Stefan you are kind of used to getting the girl. That's what happened with Katherine and Elena in the past.

Though I doubt it's purely an ego thing or anything. There are a lot of different reasons why I think he has a right to be hurt.

Still, I do wonder why he would choose to work with Rebekah over Klaus. At least you can trust Klaus to want to cure Elena (even if it is for his own selfish reasons)... with Rebekah you're not sure. She might be AGAINST curing Elena simply because that's what Klaus wants and she wants to screw with him.

Unless maybe he wants to team up with her just to keep an eye on her.

Klaus is the lesser of the two evils, I think????

I'm sure Stefan doesn't trust anyone of them.

#12   2013/01/19 04:46PM
    XPac

Truthfully Klaus is probably MORE evil than Rebekah.

But at least he knows for sure that Klaus wants Elena cured, since he needs her to make more hybrids for him. Whether Rebekah wants Elena cured or not is sort of a mystery.

Still, he probably didn't want to work with Damon. So I guess Rebekah was the only available Original to team up with.

#13   2013/01/19 05:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Truthfully Klaus is probably MORE evil than Rebekah.

But at least he knows for sure that Klaus wants Elena cured, since he needs her to make more hybrids for him. Whether Rebekah wants Elena cured or not is sort of a mystery.

Still, he probably didn't want to work with Damon. So I guess Rebekah was the only available Original to team up with.

Right now he is not to happy with Damon. I guess I don't blame him.

#14   2013/01/21 06:52AM
    aerinha

I'm hoping Stefan is playing a mind game with Rebekah. I mean, she is the reason Elena is a vampire, he should want epic revenge on her for forcing Elena off the bridge.

If it's not a game, I don't know why he'd trust her. I mean she said she wants the cure for Klaus (great idea by the way), but the Originals always talk of stopping each other and never do it. Why he'd expect her to have follow through this time is beyond me.

#15   2013/01/21 07:56AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: I'm hoping Stefan is playing a mind game with Rebekah. I mean, she is the reason Elena is a vampire, he should want epic revenge on her for forcing Elena off the bridge.

If it's not a game, I don't know why he'd trust her. I mean she said she wants the cure for Klaus (great idea by the way), but the Originals always talk of stopping each other and never do it. Why he'd expect her to have follow through this time is beyond me.

Yeah, I think the idea might be to ultimately stab Rebekah in the back again.

On paper it really does make more sense to team with Klaus. Firstly because I think Klaus and him want the same thing... Elena cured. Secondly, because Klaus is so much more ahead of the game since he's got Jeromy and the sword. Team Rebekah literaly starts out in the hole with nothing.

Stefan is either really being smart by keeping an eye on Rebekah, or he's being blinded by his anger and acting irrationally.

#16   2013/01/21 02:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha: I'm hoping Stefan is playing a mind game with Rebekah. I mean, she is the reason Elena is a vampire, he should want epic revenge on her for forcing Elena off the bridge.

Yeah, I think the idea might be to ultimately stab Rebekah in the back again.

On paper it really does make more sense to team with Klaus. Firstly because I think Klaus and him want the same thing... Elena cured. Secondly, because Klaus is so much more ahead of the game since he's got Jeromy and the sword. Team Rebekah literaly starts out in the hole with nothing.

Stefan is either really being smart by keeping an eye on Rebekah, or he's being blinded by his anger and acting irrationally.

All good points.....

I guess will have to wait and see.

#17   2013/02/02 05:02PM
    sharon n nic...

I think Bonnie might be in over her head, when it comes to black magic.

She is listening to Shane way to much and forgetting everything her Grandmother told her.

#18   2013/02/04 01:36AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Bonnie might be in over her head, when it comes to black magic.

She is listening to Shane way to much and forgetting everything her Grandmother told her.

She is one character that shows progression- the growing up pains- she will learn from this experience with Shane
    (life teaching you that you can so easily sway from your family and believe strangers- plus she is hungry to learn more- and there is noone who can really teach her properly- no witch school as such- LOL- so she is bound to make big mistakes- I find it hilarious that her mum and dad want to ground her and tell her- it is dangerous and she will just buy it - well, she will do the exact opposite....

It would be so good if another good Original witch would appear- so they have some sort of guidance- but, I guess then we would not have so much scooby-drama then....

Since I am still so annoyed by Elena- I am transfering my interest to Bonnie, lol

#19   2013/02/04 06:57AM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Bonnie might be in over her head, when it comes to black magic.

She is one character that shows progression- the growing up pains- she will learn from this experience with Shane
    (life teaching you that you can so easily sway from your family and believe strangers- plus she is hungry to learn more- and there is noone who can really teach her properly- no witch school as such- LOL- so she is bound to make big mistakes- I find it hilarious that her mum and dad want to ground her and tell her- it is dangerous and she will just buy it - well, she will do the exact opposite....

It would be so good if another good Original witch would appear- so they have some sort of guidance- but, I guess then we would not have so much scooby-drama then....

Since I am still so annoyed by Elena- I am transfering my interest to Bonnie, lol

Bonnie's folks didn't just try and ground her... they tried drugging her. So I don't imagine she'll be on good terms with either of them anytime soon.

Then again, given the luck Bonnie's family has had on this show and the general fatality rate of parents in recent years I imagine one or both will die anyways.

#20   2013/02/04 03:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

Bonnie's folks didn't just try and ground her... they tried drugging her. So I don't imagine she'll be on good terms with either of them anytime soon.

Then again, given the luck Bonnie's family has had on this show and the general fatality rate of parents in recent years I imagine one or both will die anyways.

I think its the father.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list