List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoilers: Bonnie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Bonnie

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/17 05:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:27AM, Views: 1684, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/17 05:31AM
    Spoilers: Bonnie
    dairymaid

Bonnie is one of my favorite characters on the Vampire Diaries. In spoilers (other sites), her father comes to town and will be interim mayor and also he is on the board at the college that Prof Shane teaches at. I see that he will be intervening between Prof Shane and his daughter (much to Bonnie's resentment) because he does not trust Prof Shane. I also believe that maybe Stefan and Damon will inform Bonnie's Dad or maybe Caroline's mother, Liz Forbes who will be working with Bonnie's Dad to get things under control in the town, that the magic that Prof Shane is teaching Bonnie ("expression") is dangerous and evil. All I know is that the upcoming episodes will be really good and Bonnie will have a stronger presence.

#2   2013/01/18 02:26PM
    Re: Spoilers: Bonnie
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: Bonnie is one of my favorite characters on the Vampire Diaries. In spoilers (other sites), her father comes to town and will be interim mayor and also he is on the board at the college that Prof Shane teaches at. I see that he will be intervening between Prof Shane and his daughter (much to Bonnie's resentment) because he does not trust Prof Shane. I also believe that maybe Stefan and Damon will inform Bonnie's Dad or maybe Caroline's mother, Liz Forbes who will be working with Bonnie's Dad to get things under control in the town, that the magic that Prof Shane is teaching Bonnie ("expression") is dangerous and evil. All I know is that the upcoming episodes will be really good and Bonnie will have a stronger presence.

That's good because she hasn't been on alot!

#3   2013/01/18 07:05PM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid: Bonnie is one of my favorite characters on the Vampire Diaries. In spoilers (other sites), her father comes to town and will be interim mayor and also he is on the board at the college that Prof Shane teaches at. I see that he will be intervening between Prof Shane and his daughter (much to Bonnie's resentment) because he does not trust Prof Shane. I also believe that maybe Stefan and Damon will inform Bonnie's Dad or maybe Caroline's mother, Liz Forbes who will be working with Bonnie's Dad to get things under control in the town, that the magic that Prof Shane is teaching Bonnie ("expression") is dangerous and evil. All I know is that the upcoming episodes will be really good and Bonnie will have a stronger presence.

Sort of makes you wonder why no one has tried warning Bonnie about Shane.

Matt and Damon have suspicions about the guy. And Stefan flat out knows the guy was behind the death of the Founders.

Maybe he'll warn Bonnie in the next episode, but it's just kind of weird that Bonnie sort of seems out of the loop this season.

#4   2013/01/18 07:46PM
    aerinha

Stefan just found out what Shane did, he could tell her next week. But only Elena and Caroline know Shane is teaching Bonnie and they don't know it is bad. However, I don't think Stefan will tell even if he guess Shane is teaching it to Bonnie. He is on the crazy love train and if expression is needed to cure Elena I think this new Stefan won't care what it does to Bonnie.

#5   2013/01/18 07:49PM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:

Sort of makes you wonder why no one has tried warning Bonnie about Shane.

Matt and Damon have suspicions about the guy. And Stefan flat out knows the guy was behind the death of the Founders.

Maybe he'll warn Bonnie in the next episode, but it's just kind of weird that Bonnie sort of seems out of the loop this season.

Supposedly, fans get mad when Bonnie is down on Elena so maybe they side lined her to avoid it. I don't know how true it is or is just a miffed Delena fan making it up in lingering anger over Bonnie ruining the frat party fun.

#6   2013/01/19 04:03AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: Stefan just found out what Shane did, he could tell her next week. But only Elena and Caroline know Shane is teaching Bonnie and they don't know it is bad. However, I don't think Stefan will tell even if he guess Shane is teaching it to Bonnie. He is on the crazy love train and if expression is needed to cure Elena I think this new Stefan won't care what it does to Bonnie.

Actually, now that I think about it though maybe they are intentionally not telling her.

They likely need Bonnie to cast spells for the cure, and Shane is teaching her to use magic. If Bonnie stops working with Shane, Bonnie might not be able to do whatever she needs to do.

I don't see Elena or Caroline or Matt thinking in that way, but I can see Damon or Stefan allow Bonnie to be in a potentially dangerous situation so they can use her to help Elena. That's kind of what they're doing with Jeromy.

#7   2013/01/19 04:11AM
    XPac

As far as Bonnie being down on Elena... I don't think she was too bad about it.

She clearly wasn't thrilled about Elena sleeping with Damon, but I don't think she was overly judgemental about it or anything either. Maybe that's only the case because she couldn't get a word with with Caroline on the offense the entire time, but overall I think Bonnie acted sensitively enough to that situation at least.

She DID get upset with Damon at the frat party, but Elena was clearly upset at that point so it was sort of the best friends job to do that. I don't think Damon actually did anything wrong per say... but when she sees her best friend upset and crying, it's kind of understandable that Bonnie reacted the way she did.

Though Damon did comment at one point that they left Bonnie out of things because she didn't have magic. She clearly does now though, so I imagine she'll be more involved as things process. Though as Rebekah describes it she's on team Shane, rather than team Klaus or team Rebekah.

#8   2013/01/19 05:53AM
    aerinha

Quote XPac: As far as Bonnie being down on Elena... I don't think she was too bad about it.

She clearly wasn't thrilled about Elena sleeping with Damon, but I don't think she was overly judgemental about it or anything either. Maybe that's only the case because she couldn't get a word with with Caroline on the offense the entire time, but overall I think Bonnie acted sensitively enough to that situation at least.

She DID get upset with Damon at the frat party, but Elena was clearly upset at that point so it was sort of the best friends job to do that. I don't think Damon actually did anything wrong per say... but when she sees her best friend upset and crying, it's kind of understandable that Bonnie reacted the way she did.

Though Damon did comment at one point that they left Bonnie out of things because she didn't have magic. She clearly does now though, so I imagine she'll be more involved as things process. Though as Rebekah describes it she's on team Shane, rather than team Klaus or team Rebekah.

Not to hi-jack the topic of the thread, but Elena was fine with the frat party until she saw Bonnie glowering at her from the corner then Elena felt bad. Elena didn't cry about it until Stefan started putting pressure on her back at the house to talk about it then it was "awful".

I think the person whose post I read the "down on Elena" thing in was getting at Elena was being fun for 5 seconds and Bonnie ruined it by clearly judging Elena's behavior. Which is why I said I wasn't sure if they were telling the truth or if they were miffed that Bonnie interrupted a Delena moment

I do think Bonnie handled the Delena sex much better than Caroline. Damon has done as much to her as to Caroline, so she too could have gotten mad about it. After reading the rumor about the character, I credited it tot he writer's wanting to curb her normal judgemental tendencies.

#9   2013/01/19 12:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: Stefan just found out what Shane did, he could tell her next week. But only Elena and Caroline know Shane is teaching Bonnie and they don't know it is bad. However, I don't think Stefan will tell even if he guess Shane is teaching it to Bonnie. He is on the crazy love train and if expression is needed to cure Elena I think this new Stefan won't care what it does to Bonnie.

I think your right.

I think he is going to become obsessed with trying to find the cure to free Elena from Damon.

I was wondering, is he feeling "the girl" didn't pick him this time because they always do and not Damon????

#10   2013/01/19 02:40PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I think your right.

I think he is going to become obsessed with trying to find the cure to free Elena from Damon.

I was wondering, is he feeling "the girl" didn't pick him this time because they always do and not Damon????

I guess if you are Stefan you are kind of used to getting the girl. That's what happened with Katherine and Elena in the past.

Though I doubt it's purely an ego thing or anything. There are a lot of different reasons why I think he has a right to be hurt.

Still, I do wonder why he would choose to work with Rebekah over Klaus. At least you can trust Klaus to want to cure Elena (even if it is for his own selfish reasons)... with Rebekah you're not sure. She might be AGAINST curing Elena simply because that's what Klaus wants and she wants to screw with him.

Unless maybe he wants to team up with her just to keep an eye on her.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list