List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spin off spoilery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spin off spoilery

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/11 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:50AM, Views: 2202, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/26 08:23AM
    Re: Spin off spoilery
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I am not happy about this spin off!!!

Klaus and Caroline will never get together.

Well, I suppose there's always a chance Caroline will leave the show with him.

I like that idea!

or

She'll go back and forth.

SPOILER

It appears on Feb 14th Tyler and Caroline are going to need information about the sword from Klaus and it is going to come at price to someONE. It must be Caroline. Klaus is going to want something from her. Maybe spend Valentines Day together.
    It was good today that Klaus helped Elena in her quest to try to get Kol off of Jermeys back. He even offered to protect him himself. Something she can tell Caroline that will give him a few brownie points.

Yeah, I think Klaus has the potential to score some brownie points this season since they will likely end up needing his help.

For once, they are all on the same team. They all want Elena cured. They may need his help against Kol.... and when Silas is presumably awakened odds are they'll need Klaus help against him too, as Klaus is the presently the most powerful guy in the show (next to maybe Bonnie).

If not for the fact that he killed Tylers mom, honestly I think he'd be in pretty okay shape with Caroline at the moment. That one thing aside (and that's admittedly a pretty big thing), they've probably done more to screw over Klaus this season than Klaus has done to them.

I agree.

But now that Shane is helping Bonnie does anyone think she could be as powerful or even more powerful than Klaus.

The second reason revealed that Bonnie can kill Klaus if she's got enough of a power source.

So I think Bonnie potentially is more powerful than him. Shane alluded to witches being the most powerful magical beings... and a lot of the time that does seem true. She just needs enough juice.

#32   2013/01/26 09:28AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I am not happy about this spin off!!!

Klaus and Caroline will never get together.

Well, I suppose there's always a chance Caroline will leave the show with him.

I like that idea!

or

She'll go back and forth.

SPOILER

It appears on Feb 14th Tyler and Caroline are going to need information about the sword from Klaus and it is going to come at price to someONE. It must be Caroline. Klaus is going to want something from her. Maybe spend Valentines Day together.
    It was good today that Klaus helped Elena in her quest to try to get Kol off of Jermeys back. He even offered to protect him himself. Something she can tell Caroline that will give him a few brownie points.

Yeah, I think Klaus has the potential to score some brownie points this season since they will likely end up needing his help.

For once, they are all on the same team. They all want Elena cured. They may need his help against Kol.... and when Silas is presumably awakened odds are they'll need Klaus help against him too, as Klaus is the presently the most powerful guy in the show (next to maybe Bonnie).

If not for the fact that he killed Tylers mom, honestly I think he'd be in pretty okay shape with Caroline at the moment. That one thing aside (and that's admittedly a pretty big thing), they've probably done more to screw over Klaus this season than Klaus has done to them.

I agree.

But now that Shane is helping Bonnie does anyone think she could be as powerful or even more powerful than Klaus.

The second reason revealed that Bonnie can kill Klaus if she's got enough of a power source.

So I think Bonnie potentially is more powerful than him. Shane alluded to witches being the most powerful magical beings... and a lot of the time that does seem true. She just needs enough juice.

I guess having Shane around is good for SOME people/vampires.

But he does have his OWN agenda!

#33   2013/01/26 03:07PM
    XPac

Yeah, Shane is arguably as important as Bonnie because he seems to be the only guy that has a good idea of what's going on.

As much as I don't want to root for Kol, I think his concerns are valid. I'm not sure they want to wake this guy up either to be honest. A lot of people are risking a LOT to help Elena... regardless of the danger. But if Shane wants this too, then odds are Kols fears are probably justified.

I STILL think Kol should be killed... but he's got a valid point.

#34   2013/01/26 03:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Yeah, Shane is arguably as important as Bonnie because he seems to be the only guy that has a good idea of what's going on.

As much as I don't want to root for Kol, I think his concerns are valid. I'm not sure they want to wake this guy up either to be honest. A lot of people are risking a LOT to help Elena... regardless of the danger. But if Shane wants this too, then odds are Kols fears are probably justified.

Kol to me seems like a loose cannon. So getting rid of him for good, seems like a good idea.

I bet Klaus won't take that lightly.

It should be Tyler that kills Kol, just to get back at Klaus!

#35   2013/01/26 03:48PM
    XPac

Quote XPac: Yeah, Shane is arguably as important as Bonnie because he seems to be the only guy that has a good idea of what's going on.

Kol to me seems like a loose cannon. So getting rid of him for good, seems like a good idea.

Course, you can argue killing Kol arguably does Klaus a favor since Kol is interfering in Klaus plan. So that might not be a whole lot of revenger for Tyler.

But I think it's gotta be Jeromy. Firstly because of the Hunters mark. But also because in the previews Kol is threatening to kill Bonnie. I think Jeromy is being set up to be Bonnies white knight there.

#36   2013/01/26 04:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

Course, you can argue killing Kol arguably does Klaus a favor since Kol is interfering in Klaus plan. So that might not be a whole lot of revenger for Tyler.

But I think it's gotta be Jeromy. Firstly because of the Hunters mark. But also because in the previews Kol is threatening to kill Bonnie. I think Jeromy is being set up to be Bonnies white knight there.

White Knight.....I like that.

#37   2013/01/27 11:56AM
    AdrianeG

I don't see it wise to kill off Kol if there is going to be an Originals spin off. This way he can at the very least come and go on the show and the VD too. It would give Klaus a reason to come on the VD.

It is a bad idea to bring back Silas. Why is Klaus going along with this or is he?

#38   2013/01/27 03:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG: I don't see it wise to kill off Kol if there is going to be an Originals spin off. This way he can at the very least come and go on the show and the VD too. It would give Klaus a reason to come on the VD.

It is a bad idea to bring back Silas. Why is Klaus going along with this or is he?

I really don't know?

#39   2013/01/27 04:03PM
    AdrianeG

Heres a site that talks about the spinoff. Sounds good if it gets picked up.

www.spoilersguide.com/vampire-diaries/spoilers-fresh-scoop-for-the-originals-spi...

#40   2013/01/28 11:51AM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG: I don't see it wise to kill off Kol if there is going to be an Originals spin off. This way he can at the very least come and go on the show and the VD too. It would give Klaus a reason to come on the VD.

Klus isn't really after Silas so much as he's after the vampire cure because he wants to cure Elena so he can use her to make more hybrids. Really, that's the only reason Klaus does ANYTHING on this show... to make more hybrids. The guys got a one track mind.

As far as killing Kol... I believe Shane mentions that Silas will bring people back to live, so the show can probably kill off whoever they want and just bring them back later.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list