List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spin off spoilery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spin off spoilery

Started by aerinha at 2013/01/11 05:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:50AM, Views: 2148, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/23 01:57PM
    Re: Spin off spoilery
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG: If Klaus and the originals are going to have their own show does that mean at the end of this season they will leave town and move on? If so I think Rebecca will stay behind, this way the originals will have a reason to return. In order for her to stay I think JP will give her a love interest. Since her and Stephan are going to be partners, I think it will be him. He is one of the main characters of the show and it will give him an excuse to go with Rebecca to see the Originals on the Spinoff. Then they can all work together to fight an enemy once and a while.

Good news for me since Klaus/Kol and Damon/Rebecca/Stephan/Elena are my fav's and I will have reason to watch both shows.

As far as I know I think the only people they mention for the new show are Klaus and Rebekah so it's possible she might stick around.

At one point she did seem interested in being human again, so maybe she might end up being cured too. We'll see. It is about time she ends up with someone... it really does seem like every guy she's interested in literally stabs her in the back. Literally.

#22   2013/01/23 04:09PM
    sharon n nic...

I am not happy about this spin off!!!

Klaus and Caroline will never get together.

#23   2013/01/23 04:46PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I am not happy about this spin off!!!

Well, I suppose there's always a chance Caroline will leave the show with him.

#24   2013/01/24 02:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

I like that idea!

or

She'll go back and forth.

#25   2013/01/24 09:31PM
    AdrianeG

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:

I like that idea!

or

SPOILER

It appears on Feb 14th Tyler and Caroline are going to need information about the sword from Klaus and it is going to come at price to someONE. It must be Caroline. Klaus is going to want something from her. Maybe spend Valentines Day together.
    It was good today that Klaus helped Elena in her quest to try to get Kol off of Jermeys back. He even offered to protect him himself. Something she can tell Caroline that will give him a few brownie points.

#26   2013/01/25 01:23PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:

I like that idea!

or

SPOILER

It appears on Feb 14th Tyler and Caroline are going to need information about the sword from Klaus and it is going to come at price to someONE. It must be Caroline. Klaus is going to want something from her. Maybe spend Valentines Day together.
    It was good today that Klaus helped Elena in her quest to try to get Kol off of Jermeys back. He even offered to protect him himself. Something she can tell Caroline that will give him a few brownie points.

Maybe alittle kissing on Valentines day too!

#27   2013/01/25 10:51PM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:

I like that idea!

or

SPOILER

Yeah, I think Klaus has the potential to score some brownie points this season since they will likely end up needing his help.

For once, they are all on the same team. They all want Elena cured. They may need his help against Kol.... and when Silas is presumably awakened odds are they'll need Klaus help against him too, as Klaus is the presently the most powerful guy in the show (next to maybe Bonnie).

If not for the fact that he killed Tylers mom, honestly I think he'd be in pretty okay shape with Caroline at the moment. That one thing aside (and that's admittedly a pretty big thing), they've probably done more to screw over Klaus this season than Klaus has done to them.

#28   2013/01/26 07:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:

I like that idea!

or

SPOILER

Yeah, I think Klaus has the potential to score some brownie points this season since they will likely end up needing his help.

For once, they are all on the same team. They all want Elena cured. They may need his help against Kol.... and when Silas is presumably awakened odds are they'll need Klaus help against him too, as Klaus is the presently the most powerful guy in the show (next to maybe Bonnie).

If not for the fact that he killed Tylers mom, honestly I think he'd be in pretty okay shape with Caroline at the moment. That one thing aside (and that's admittedly a pretty big thing), they've probably done more to screw over Klaus this season than Klaus has done to them.

I agree.

But now that Shane is helping Bonnie does anyone think she could be as powerful or even more powerful than Klaus.

#29   2013/01/26 08:01AM
    aerinha

Now that Damon is compelled, unless they have Klaus make Kol lift it, something (death or a dagger) has to happen to Kol. Damon can't spend the rest of the season in a cell.

I think Bonnie's new magic is going to be the answer to a lot of things since she's no longer bound by the spirits' rules. She nearly cured Elena of vampirism inthe first ep, the spirits stopped her. So if she has more power, I'm thinking she'll be the cure or the sire bond breaker.

Although according the description of an upcoming ep on my DVR listing, there is a big catch with the cure (as expected). Maybe you have to cure the Original of your line and then all the vamps sharing their blood are cured. so to cure Elena you'd have to cure Klaus and the Salvatorres too?

In the books, Damon accidentally becomes human, so maybe he'll become human on TV (breaking the sire bond) and Elena will stay a vampire.

#30   2013/01/26 08:20AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: Now that Damon is compelled, unless they have Klaus make Kol lift it, something (death or a dagger) has to happen to Kol. Damon can't spend the rest of the season in a cell.

I think Bonnie's new magic is going to be the answer to a lot of things since she's no longer bound by the spirits' rules. She nearly cured Elena of vampirism inthe first ep, the spirits stopped her. So if she has more power, I'm thinking she'll be the cure or the sire bond breaker.

Although according the description of an upcoming ep on my DVR listing, there is a big catch with the cure (as expected). Maybe you have to cure the Original of your line and then all the vamps sharing their blood are cured. so to cure Elena you'd have to cure Klaus and the Salvatorres too?

In the books, Damon accidentally becomes human, so maybe he'll become human on TV (breaking the sire bond) and Elena will stay a vampire.

I think Kol is just sort of a short cut, like Elena mentioned. They have Jeremy kill him so that the show doesn't have to become the adventures of Jeremy the Vampire Slayer.

Plus, Bonnie looked to be in quite a jam in the previews... Jeremy saving her scores him big there. And they haven't really played too much with the Jeremy/Bonnie stuff lately. That might be the way to get them back together if the writers want.

It would sort of be funny if Damon temporarily turned human (I doubt it would last). Elena would sort of have to go around protecting him the way Damon has protected her the past few years.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/26 08:21AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list