List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan

Started by dairymaid at 2013/01/10 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/10 11:09AM, Views: 1115, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/10 04:13PM
    Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan
    dairymaid

I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

#2   2013/01/11 07:25AM
    Re: Spoiler: Possible love interest for Stefan
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

Rebekah - don't see the chemistry... a rebound- well, Damon's already been with her.

Someone altogether new for Stefan would be so much more interesting imo!!!!

#3   2013/01/13 08:33AM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid: I read on other sites that in episode 12 that Stefan does something sweet for Rebekah. Also, that he will be getting closer to a blonde so that he can cope with the loss of Elena in his life. So, I am thinking that it is Rebakah and that Caroline will be his buddy (like Lexi was).

Between Caroline and Rebekah, I think Caroline at this point would seem the more likely of the two to hook up with Stefan if indeed he does end up hooking up with someone else.

Still, Stefan and Rebekah arguably did bond a BIT when she talked about the vampire cure, at least before Stefen helped Klaus to literally and figuratively stab her in the back. So I suppose that's a possible route, if the writers work hard at building it. But I think it's going to take a lot of work.

But ultimately they're probably going to have to do SOMETHING to justify keeping Rebekah around, if in fact the idea is to keep her around.

#4   2013/01/13 09:28AM
    dairymaid

Quote XPac:

Between Caroline and Rebekah, I think Caroline at this point would seem the more likely of the two to hook up with Stefan if indeed he does end up hooking up with someone else.

Still, Stefan and Rebekah arguably did bond a BIT when she talked about the vampire cure, at least before Stefen helped Klaus to literally and figuratively stab her in the back. So I suppose that's a possible route, if the writers work hard at building it. But I think it's going to take a lot of work.

But ultimately they're probably going to have to do SOMETHING to justify keeping Rebekah around, if in fact the idea is to keep her around.

I heard that now the Originals will have a spin-off show from the Vampire Diaries and I believe that the characters from both shows will be interacting and making appearances on each show. So, most likely she will be around for Stefan.

#5   2013/01/13 12:07PM
    sharon n nic...

I would love someone new for Stefan he deserves to be happy too.

#6   2013/01/13 03:48PM
    XPac

Maybe they'll reveal that Tatia, the original Petrova, is somehow still alive and Stefan will fall in love with her.

If they bring all the doppelgangers on the show at once, there should be JUST enough for everybody.

#7   2013/01/13 04:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Maybe they'll reveal that Tatia, the original Petrova, is somehow still alive and Stefan will fall in love with her.

If they bring all the doppelgangers on the show at once, there should be JUST enough for everybody.

Or may someone new but she is human.

#8   2013/01/18 11:57AM
    XPac

I think the partnership, or whatever you want to call it, between Stefan and Rebekah does open up the possibility of them having a relationship.

I still think it would take a lot for me to buy him falling in love with her or anything like that... but she's seemingly got the foot in the door at least.

#9   2013/01/18 02:24PM
    sharon n nic...

I felt so bad for Stefan last night. What Rebekah did wasn't nice but it might have been the best thing for him.

If the writers are going Damon and Elena and I am hoping they do! Stefan needs a NEW love.

#10   2013/01/19 04:57PM
    velle

I did to i really don't care who they put stefan with just as long. AS it's not back with elena .. because I really don't think that what they are having her do to.. stefan just to open, A door to give her Damon is wrong and the sad part is that whan she's done with damon ,she will most likely work her way back to stefan talk about A real Tramp. elena is it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 04:59PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list