List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Why does the professor care about how Jer..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does the professor care about how Jer..

Started by swantje at 2013/01/07 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/13 04:26PM, Views: 311, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/01/07 08:15AM
    Why does the professor care about how Jer..
    swantje

... feels towards his sister. I probably missed something but the prof seems to me the puppet-master /master manipulator who yanks strings and enjoys to watch his puppets dance to the tone HE'S wistling. First he did it with the first hunter who came into town, now he's on some kind of other mission with the hybrids, while at the same time supposedly helping Jer NOT to kill his sister. Just how many glassballs can this man juggle until one of them crashes on earth? Why does he care, whether Klaus lives or not? Why is he helping Jer?
    I JUST DON'T GET HIS MOTIVATION!!!!

#2   2013/01/07 08:37AM
    Re: Why does the professor care about how Jer..
    XPac

Quote swantje: ... feels towards his sister. I probably missed something but the prof seems to me the puppet-master /master manipulator who yanks strings and enjoys to watch his puppets dance to the tone HE'S wistling. First he did it with the first hunter who came into town, now he's on some kind of other mission with the hybrids, while at the same time supposedly helping Jer NOT to kill his sister. Just how many glassballs can this man juggle until one of them crashes on earth? Why does he care, whether Klaus lives or not? Why is he helping Jer?

I think the reason he wants to help Jer is because the others aren't going to allow Jer to kill any more vampires as long as he continues to go nuts everytime he kills a vamp.

Now that he's "cured" they are likely going to help Jer kill more vamps to help Elena, and that likely benefits Shane's agenda too.

Essentially EVERYONE wants the same thing right now... Shane, Klaus, and the Salvatores. They all want that cure to be found one way or the other, and Jer seems like everyone's best bet at finding it.

#3   2013/01/08 01:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote swantje: ... feels towards his sister. I probably missed something but the prof seems to me the puppet-master /master manipulator who yanks strings and enjoys to watch his puppets dance to the tone HE'S wistling. First he did it with the first hunter who came into town, now he's on some kind of other mission with the hybrids, while at the same time supposedly helping Jer NOT to kill his sister. Just how many glassballs can this man juggle until one of them crashes on earth? Why does he care, whether Klaus lives or not? Why is he helping Jer?

I think the reason he wants to help Jer is because the others aren't going to allow Jer to kill any more vampires as long as he continues to go nuts everytime he kills a vamp.

Now that he's "cured" they are likely going to help Jer kill more vamps to help Elena, and that likely benefits Shane's agenda too.

Essentially EVERYONE wants the same thing right now... Shane, Klaus, and the Salvatores. They all want that cure to be found one way or the other, and Jer seems like everyone's best bet at finding it.

Good post!

#4   2013/01/11 10:53AM
    swantje

Quote XPac:

But I wonder WHAT his agenda IS! In the last episode before christmas, he admitted that he KNOWS where the cure can be found. So why does he need Jeremy to complete "the map"? The professor better hopes that no one is going to blab to Klaus that the location of the cure is already known to a human. This psycho-vampire will stop at NOTHING to get what he wants.

#5   2013/01/13 08:28AM
    XPac

There's a definate contradiction there. If the tatoo is JUST a map and Shane already knows where Silas is, then he really shouldn't need the tatoo at all. But he does.

So that likely means one of two things. Either the tatoo is more than just a map... maybe he needs it to open the tomb or something. Or he's just flat out lying.

If the later is true, then you can argue he's justified simply because Damon flat out threatened to kill him, and this keeps Shane alive. Or you can say he's leading them into some sort of trap, or something like that.

#6   2013/01/13 12:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: There's a definate contradiction there. If the tatoo is JUST a map and Shane already knows where Silas is, then he really shouldn't need the tatoo at all. But he does.

So that likely means one of two things. Either the tatoo is more than just a map... maybe he needs it to open the tomb or something. Or he's just flat out lying.

If the later is true, then you can argue he's justified simply because Damon flat out threatened to kill him, and this keeps Shane alive. Or you can say he's leading them into some sort of trap, or something like that.

What if the map isn't needed, that Jermery becomes a key of sorts when the map is presented.

and Shane is the only one that knows that.

#7   2013/01/13 03:38PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac: There's a definate contradiction there. If the tatoo is JUST a map and Shane already knows where Silas is, then he really shouldn't need the tatoo at all. But he does.

What if the map isn't needed, that Jermery becomes a key of sorts when the map is presented.

Yeah, I assume that Shane needs Jeromy to open the tomb or whatever it is... otherwise Shane presumably would have opened it himself.

From what we know, he needs multiple things. He needs a sacrifice of 12 Hybrids, he needs a Bennet witch, and he needs Jeremy to finish the hunters mark. Presumably all that stuff is needed to free Silas or awaken him, or whatever.

#8   2013/01/13 04:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Yeah, I assume that Shane needs Jeromy to open the tomb or whatever it is... otherwise Shane presumably would have opened it himself.

From what we know, he needs multiple things. He needs a sacrifice of 12 Hybrids, he needs a Bennet witch, and he needs Jeremy to finish the hunters mark. Presumably all that stuff is needed to free Silas or awaken him, or whatever.

I'm excited to find out!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list