List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Jeremy and Bonnie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeremy and Bonnie

Started by dairymaid at 2012/12/26 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/28 02:09PM, Views: 446, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/12/26 01:42PM
    Jeremy and Bonnie
    dairymaid

In the past I had thought that the idea of Jeremy and Bonnie together was not a good one. I was hoping for a new love interest for Bonnie. But, after the last episode (before the winter break), I think that Bonnie with Jeremy is a very good idea. Sure, he is young and even had a romance with his ex who is a ghost. And that hurt Bonnie deeply. But, Jeremy has never stopped caring for Bonnie. I read somewhere that the actor who portrays Jeremy stated that "Bonnie and Jeremy have unfinished business and that Jeremy still loves Bonnie" so the idea of them hooking up is good. I do not think that Professor Shane is good for Bonnie nor does he have good intentions.

#2   2012/12/27 07:15AM
    Re: Jeremy and Bonnie
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: In the past I had thought that the idea of Jeremy and Bonnie together was not a good one. I was hoping for a new love interest for Bonnie. But, after the last episode (before the winter break), I think that Bonnie with Jeremy is a very good idea. Sure, he is young and even had a romance with his ex who is a ghost. And that hurt Bonnie deeply. But, Jeremy has never stopped caring for Bonnie. I read somewhere that the actor who portrays Jeremy stated that "Bonnie and Jeremy have unfinished business and that Jeremy still loves Bonnie" so the idea of them hooking up is good. I do not think that Professor Shane is good for Bonnie nor does he have good intentions.

Loved Jeremy and Bonnie from beginning! So glad they are going back to them! And the age thing don't matter- there is something in Jeremy that would look for an older chick- he is a daredevil imo,

Professor Shane is playing with the wrong scooby-gang and it will so backfire!

#3   2012/12/27 10:59AM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid: In the past I had thought that the idea of Jeremy and Bonnie together was not a good one. I was hoping for a new love interest for Bonnie. But, after the last episode (before the winter break), I think that Bonnie with Jeremy is a very good idea. Sure, he is young and even had a romance with his ex who is a ghost. And that hurt Bonnie deeply. But, Jeremy has never stopped caring for Bonnie. I read somewhere that the actor who portrays Jeremy stated that "Bonnie and Jeremy have unfinished business and that Jeremy still loves Bonnie" so the idea of them hooking up is good. I do not think that Professor Shane is good for Bonnie nor does he have good intentions.

Given the choice, I prefer Bonnie with Jeremy over Bonnie with creepy professor guy. Lord only knows what that guy did with her while he had her under hypnosis.

#4   2012/12/27 02:39PM
    sharon n nic...

I did love Jeremy and Bonnie at on time but I wish they both would find someone new.

Jeremy needs someone more exciting.

I do love Bonnie but not with Jeremy.

#5   2012/12/27 03:26PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I did love Jeremy and Bonnie at on time but I wish they both would find someone new.

Maybe now that Jeremy is a vampire hunter, they'll stick him in some sort of star crossed romance with a vampire.

Worked for Buffy.

#6   2012/12/28 02:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I did love Jeremy and Bonnie at on time but I wish they both would find someone new.

Maybe now that Jeremy is a vampire hunter, they'll stick him in some sort of star crossed romance with a vampire.

Worked for Buffy.

Great idea!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list