List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena human again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena human again?

Started by aerinha at 2012/12/20 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 01:41PM, Views: 12179, Replies: 80
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/21 06:06AM
    Re: Elena human again?
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If Katherine gives Klaus the cure so Elena can be human again do you think he'll be grateful and leave her alone?

Doubt it!

Katerina and the cure is a great twist!

I'd like to see Damon human and Elena still a vamp!!!!

Elena protecting Damon instead of the other way around I like that!

I was so surprise to see her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/21 06:07AM
    #62   2013/02/21 09:10PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If Katherine gives Klaus the cure so Elena can be human again do you think he'll be grateful and leave her alone?

Doubt it!

That would be kinda funny. We'd see Elena having to protect Damon all the time instead of vice versa.

I do wonder if the sire bond ends if Damon is cured.

#63   2013/02/22 06:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

Doubt it!

That would be kinda funny. We'd see Elena having to protect Damon all the time instead of vice versa.

Now that Elena's humanity is turned off. Is she more like a vampire?

Elena with no humanity and the rest of the gang have it, this is going to be good.

#64   2013/02/22 08:20PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

Doubt it!

Elena with no humanity and the rest of the gang have it, this is going to be good.

Yeah, I think it might actuall be fun if we see an Elena without her humanity for a couple episodes. She never really gets to be the bad guy.

And it's really not that huge a deal anyways, since Damon can always use the sire bond to have her switch it back on if she goes too far.

#65   2013/02/23 05:04AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

Doubt it!

Yeah, I think it might actuall be fun if we see an Elena without her humanity for a couple episodes. She never really gets to be the bad guy.

And it's really not that huge a deal anyways, since Damon can always use the sire bond to have her switch it back on if she goes too far.

But she'll feel that pain of loosing Jeremy again.

So will Damon let her get all crazy to spear that?

#66   2013/02/23 10:22AM
    stjarna

They treat her lika porculan doll- and really annoyed me and continues to annoy me...why... she needs to deal with things- I know it is horrific, as they killed all of her family members- but when is she really going to grow up, and see that when you do stuff there are possible consequences!!! The Salvatores are more like some very old menthors and Elena is their protege!

I think when she was human there was a growing up thing happening...

Maybe the point of the show is just see how vampires are and there is no real quest! Then I am wrong in wanting something more.

#67   2013/02/23 01:19PM
    aerinha

I dont like how fragile they make Elena be either. I wanted her to be like, "I am done crying" and turn off her emotions, not become such a mess Damon had to force her into it.

At what point does she ever value her own life. To quote from Buffy, in the end you're all you've got. No, she has no family left, but she has herself and her friends and Damon, although they seem to have forgotten their relationship like they forgot Stelena after they had sex. To say that because she lost her brother no one else can comfort her and thus she must fall apart is just dumb.

People lose family all the time and I am sure their significant others snd friends help them through it, to say that a lover isnt enough is just insulting to spouses evywhere, making them non family, as it is to women that the heroine of this show is incapable of dealing withblife.

How was human Elena ever going to cope with a sick child or husband if she falls apart all the time?

It also looks like she is staying with Caroline, which makes no snese. She dumps Stefan and then invites herself to stay at his house, driving him out, when Jer became a hunter which was just dumb. But stays with Caroline after losing everything because staying with the man she loves and has slept with doesnt work because.....?

#68   2013/02/23 02:37PM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: I dont like how fragile they make Elena be either. I wanted her to be like, "I am done crying" and turn off her emotions, not become such a mess Damon had to force her into it.

At what point does she ever value her own life. To quote from Buffy, in the end you're all you've got. No, she has no family left, but she has herself and her friends and Damon, although they seem to have forgotten their relationship like they forgot Stelena after they had sex. To say that because she lost her brother no one else can comfort her and thus she must fall apart is just dumb.

People lose family all the time and I am sure their significant others snd friends help them through it, to say that a lover isnt enough is just insulting to spouses evywhere, making them non family, as it is to women that the heroine of this show is incapable of dealing withblife.

How was human Elena ever going to cope with a sick child or husband if she falls apart all the time?

It also looks like she is staying with Caroline, which makes no snese. She dumps Stefan and then invites herself to stay at his house, driving him out, when Jer became a hunter which was just dumb. But stays with Caroline after losing everything because staying with the man she loves and has slept with doesnt work because.....?

great post. I share the same sentiment.
    Bolded- loves the Buffy quote- as ultimatively that is the truth You always have got yourself!!!-
    Elena is on no quest, like Buffy was, and she has no purpose, like Buffy had... so what is there- just Elena's whining about stuff and now she can't cope- turn off feelings cos it is easier.
    I would have rather seen her go through turmoil and then she decides one morning that she doesn't want to feel anything... not Damon doing it-
    and what bugs me is that there is no real relationship with Damon either- as you sai- they made love and what- he is sort of deciding things for her!

they should have left her being human,imo!

#69   2013/02/23 03:42PM
    sharon n nic...

When Damon said "I am not enough for her" I said "What"!

If Damon is the one she loves, he is enough.

This "sire thing" is really bothering him he's acting more like Stefan.

feeling! feeling! feeling!

#70   2013/02/23 07:11PM
    aerinha

Elena really has no life. What does she do? Sporadically go to school, sit at someone's house and...she doesn't have a job or a hobby or go out with her friends. We hear about Caroline being on committees, but she doesnt do much either. Half the time Bonnie seems like she ceases to exist.

I wish they would deal with life a bit more and reminding us of the year's big danger less.

They totally ignored theperils of a human dating a vsmpire and are now ignoring the fun of two vampires dating. Where is the blood sharing? The hot vampire sex.

They didn't get Elna right as a human and aren't getting her right as a vampire.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list