List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena human again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena human again?

Started by aerinha at 2012/12/20 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 01:41PM, Views: 14287, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/08 07:17AM
    Re: Elena human again?
    XPac

Quote stjarna: What's your take on Elena wanting to be human and grow old with human Damon and him not liking the idea much- and saying that it is Stefan and not him....?

I was disappointed with Damon there- but then again- I kind of understand... and yet- he leaves people confused... that is like the ultimate human love thing- wanting to grow old together -

Damon loves the vampire thing...!!!!????
    Is it really Damon's selfishess complete- or is he rejecting her now.... what!!!!

Well,... and then we have Stefan actually so wanting to be human always and hated the vampire thing....

uh, what's Elena going to do now....
    The writers being mean to both fanbases....hm....and now foreshadowing Stelena...hm

Deep down Elena wants to be human again?!

The problem is that Damon still doesn't know 100% sure that Elena wanting him more than Stefan isn't a sire bond thing.

If Damon gets cured, but an unsired cured Elena decides that she'd rather be with Stefan, then he's pretty much left out in the cold there.

Until Elena is cured and we know where she's at, Damon is probably smart in not wanting to get cured UNLESS deep down he prefers being a vampire.

#52   2013/02/08 02:51PM
    aerinha

First, I have to say last night was a real mess. Another ep where I felt like they forgot what happened the week before. I understand Damon rejecting the cure, but he just promised to get it for Elena to break the bond to learn if her feelings are real. It made no sense. One comment from Shane and Damon forgot why he wanted it for her, not because he wants her human but because he wants her unbonded.

My theory is that Damon will wind up taking a leap of faith for love and be cured, only for Elena who will for some reason not know he took it, to make her own leap and remain a vampire so they can be together forever. A Gift of the Magi moment. Thus proving their love while keeping it complicated.

Then Damon will have to try to turn again. Elena can't turn him for fear of a bond forming, Stefan will refuse as will Caroline.

#53   2013/02/10 10:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: What's your take on Elena wanting to be human and grow old with human Damon and him not liking the idea much- and saying that it is Stefan and not him....?

I was disappointed with Damon there- but then again- I kind of understand... and yet- he leaves people confused... that is like the ultimate human love thing- wanting to grow old together -

Is it really Damon's selfishess complete- or is he rejecting her now.... what!!!!

Well,... and then we have Stefan actually so wanting to be human always and hated the vampire thing....

The writers being mean to both fanbases....hm....and now foreshadowing Stelena...hm

The problem is that Damon still doesn't know 100% sure that Elena wanting him more than Stefan isn't a sire bond thing.

If Damon gets cured, but an unsired cured Elena decides that she'd rather be with Stefan, then he's pretty much left out in the cold there.

Until Elena is cured and we know where she's at, Damon is probably smart in not wanting to get cured UNLESS deep down he prefers being a vampire.

Damon's heart is on the line, being human and not having Elena may scare him more than anything.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/10 10:48AM
    #54   2013/02/10 10:57AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:

Damon's heart is on the line, being human and not having Elena may scare him more than anything.

you are there...Damon's heart is now in a terrible position- the bond, the real feelings of Elena, her deep down wanting to be human...

Not want to spoil it for you as you like Delena, an delusional me LOL is Elejah.... could Damon give up Elena now...?

#55   2013/02/10 11:12AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: First, I have to say last night was a real mess. Another ep where I felt like they forgot what happened the week before. I understand Damon rejecting the cure, but he just promised to get it for Elena to break the bond to learn if her feelings are real. It made no sense. One comment from Shane and Damon forgot why he wanted it for her, not because he wants her human but because he wants her unbonded.

My theory is that Damon will wind up taking a leap of faith for love and be cured, only for Elena who will for some reason not know he took it, to make her own leap and remain a vampire so they can be together forever. A Gift of the Magi moment. Thus proving their love while keeping it complicated.

Then Damon will have to try to turn again. Elena can't turn him for fear of a bond forming, Stefan will refuse as will Caroline.

Good post!

Your take on the show may prove better than the writers.

#56   2013/02/10 11:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

you are there...Damon's heart is now in a terrible position- the bond, the real feelings of Elena, her deep down wanting to be human...

Not want to spoil it for you as you like Delena, an delusional me LOL is Elejah.... could Damon give up Elena now...?

Did Shane put a spell on Damon?

Elejah and Elena you never know.

#57   2013/02/10 03:01PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

Elejah and Elena you never know

Don't think Shane did- it was Damon being himself truly!

for Elijah/Elena! we never ever know... it's your Ejami spirit crossing over here now!!!LOL
    Elena saying to Elijah to take the cure with her and be human with her- that's what I'd love to happen!!!LOL
    I'm thinking- if the Original show happens- will they have Nina playing Tatja.... and if this happens- hope she chooses Elijah!!!!

#58   2013/02/10 07:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

Elejah and Elena you never know

Don't think Shane did- it was Damon being himself truly!

for Elijah/Elena! we never ever know... it's your Ejami spirit crossing over here now!!!LOL
    Elena saying to Elijah to take the cure with her and be human with her- that's what I'd love to happen!!!LOL
    I'm thinking- if the Original show happens- will they have Nina playing Tatja.... and if this happens- hope she chooses Elijah!!!!

#59   2013/02/19 04:22PM
    sharon n nic...

If Katherine gives Klaus the cure so Elena can be human again do you think he'll be grateful and leave her alone?

#60   2013/02/19 10:56PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If Katherine gives Klaus the cure so Elena can be human again do you think he'll be grateful and leave her alone?

Doubt it!

Katerina and the cure is a great twist!

I'd like to see Damon human and Elena still a vamp!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list