List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena human again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena human again?

Started by aerinha at 2012/12/20 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 01:41PM, Views: 9618, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/19 10:59AM
    Re: Elena human again?
    stjarna

Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: In the beginning of the show when they are all talking Elena said she was a vampire soooooooooo what does that mean??????

I think it was just letting people who are new or who may have tuned out for awhile know Elena is a vampire. She is one.

The part I found weird was Rebekah saying in the beginning that she wanted the cure to marry and have kids when all she wants it for is to make Kalus human.

I think that's what she originally wanted. She wanted to marry that vampire hunter guy, get the cure, and have kids. At least before that guy and his buddies killed her and her family. Maybe that's foreshadowing that she'll end up getting the cure and become human. I very much doubt they'll do it to Klaus.

When Shane said Silas can resurrect anyone who died in the pursuit of freeing him, it made me wonder if Rebekah and/or Klaus might not die only to be raised again later. If Jeremy kills Rebekah to grow the mark to free Silas, then Silas should be able to raise her again to be on the new show.

Tyler said a cured hybrid became a werewolf, so they could make Klaus just a werewolf.

I still don't think this cure is what they think. Yes, Silas is a consequence, but it can't be that easy. I think it will make the vampire human for a day before they die, like the transition choice all over again. Or only one can ever be cured and maybe Elena will give it to Rebekah since Rebekah helped her transition by killing that guard.

Honestly, tired as I am of Rebekah and the everyone hates me, here let me do something to make you hate me more why does everyone hate me thing they always write for her (Claire Holt deserves more of a story) I really think she is the one who deserves the cure. She seems to be banging against the walls of an endless life with no real love in it more than Elena who wants it so she doesn't hurt people...even though she now can feed out of a bag and hurts no one. And Elena loves 2 immortal men, the only real chance she has with either is if she too is immortal.

I think they HAVE to cure Elena to get rid of the sire bond though.

But yeah... Rebekah turning human might not be so bad. Hell, maybe she can end up with Matt afterwards. Poor guy seems to lose all the girls that are interested in him to other guys (Stefan, Tyler, and possibly Stefan again).

They are big on the written into a box thing. Endless options but only this one thing will work because....Julie said so.

I still think Expression can break the bond. but they probably will stil cure her and say it was the only option. Like Stefanleaving her to drown was the only option even though it really wasn't. Or like giving her the bond and then making it unbreakable.

I like the show don't get me wrong, but at times it makes me want to smack my head into a wall because they corner everyone in rather than actually giving them choices.

The bolded- that's exactly how I feel!!!!!
    And they have such a great thing to develop the characters ut I am not seeing it!!!
    What if they kill Elena at end season 4? hm,...crazy thought popped in my head?!Hm,....

#42   2013/01/19 12:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: In the beginning of the show when they are all talking Elena said she was a vampire soooooooooo what does that mean??????

I think it was just letting people who are new or who may have tuned out for awhile know Elena is a vampire. She is one.

The part I found weird was Rebekah saying in the beginning that she wanted the cure to marry and have kids when all she wants it for is to make Kalus human.

I think that's what she originally wanted. She wanted to marry that vampire hunter guy, get the cure, and have kids. At least before that guy and his buddies killed her and her family. Maybe that's foreshadowing that she'll end up getting the cure and become human. I very much doubt they'll do it to Klaus.

When Shane said Silas can resurrect anyone who died in the pursuit of freeing him, it made me wonder if Rebekah and/or Klaus might not die only to be raised again later. If Jeremy kills Rebekah to grow the mark to free Silas, then Silas should be able to raise her again to be on the new show.

Tyler said a cured hybrid became a werewolf, so they could make Klaus just a werewolf.

I still don't think this cure is what they think. Yes, Silas is a consequence, but it can't be that easy. I think it will make the vampire human for a day before they die, like the transition choice all over again. Or only one can ever be cured and maybe Elena will give it to Rebekah since Rebekah helped her transition by killing that guard.

Honestly, tired as I am of Rebekah and the everyone hates me, here let me do something to make you hate me more why does everyone hate me thing they always write for her (Claire Holt deserves more of a story) I really think she is the one who deserves the cure. She seems to be banging against the walls of an endless life with no real love in it more than Elena who wants it so she doesn't hurt people...even though she now can feed out of a bag and hurts no one. And Elena loves 2 immortal men, the only real chance she has with either is if she too is immortal.

I think they HAVE to cure Elena to get rid of the sire bond though.

But yeah... Rebekah turning human might not be so bad. Hell, maybe she can end up with Matt afterwards. Poor guy seems to lose all the girls that are interested in him to other guys (Stefan, Tyler, and possibly Stefan again).

I would love Mat and Rebekah to be together but I wonder if they would go that way.

She did/does like him but the writers don't do anything about it, they just leave us hanging......

Just like Caroline and Klaus!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 12:30PM
    #43   2013/01/19 02:43PM
    XPac

I kind of want to see Matt with Rebekah just so Matt can have a bigger role in the show. A lot of the time the poor guy is just kinda there.

But Rebekah did try to kill Matt (and Elena). So I can understand the writers not rushing them into a relationship.

#44   2013/01/19 04:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I kind of want to see Matt with Rebekah just so Matt can have a bigger role in the show. A lot of the time the poor guy is just kinda there.

But Rebekah did try to kill Matt (and Elena). So I can understand the writers not rushing them into a relationship.

True, I forget about that!

In this show killing is a part of their romance.

#45   2013/01/21 06:38AM
    aerinha

There is one sire bond breaking possibility that I overlooked, turning Damon human instead of Elena. Granted I REALLY don't want to see the guy human, he is the one vampire they got perfect (and probably why all the others tend to be copies of him), but imagine the stories that could give.

Elena couldn't make him a vampire again because then he mght wind up sired to her. Stefan would refuse to turn him out of spite,knowing that Elena would outlast Damon and in the end death would part them.

That would leave Damon schemeing to get back in the vampire game. Enter Katherine and enter a probably Delena break up over it.

#46   2013/01/21 06:45AM
    aerinha

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac: I kind of want to see Matt with Rebekah just so Matt can have a bigger role in the show. A lot of the time the poor guy is just kinda there.

Now that the spin off is a go, I doubt we'll see any love stories with the Originals and TVD characters. The writers will be working on extracating them from the show, not tying them more to it.

It is a shame they spent the Originals' time making them impotent villians instead of morphing them into more developed characters so they could have done real pairings. And now it's too late.

#47   2013/01/21 12:27PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha:

Now that the spin off is a go, I doubt we'll see any love stories with the Originals and TVD characters. The writers will be working on extracating them from the show, not tying them more to it.

It is a shame they spent the Originals' time making them impotent villians instead of morphing them into more developed characters so they could have done real pairings. And now it's too late.

At this point I have serious doubts about Matt and Rebekah. But in THEORY if they did get together and if in THEORY Rebekah made it on the Originals show, I do think the Vampire Diaries could survive the loss of Matt. Not trying to diss the guy or anything, but hes a tad more expendable to the show than anyone else.

If they're graduating you might even be able to lose Tyler. He's lost his family, so his connections are somewhat weaker. And he's sort of liked to Klaus and Haley, even though neither right now are exactly his favorite people in the world.

Course, I'm just speaking hypothetically. I think it's likely for the most part a new show would get a new cast.

#48   2013/01/21 02:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:

At this point I have serious doubts about Matt and Rebekah. But in THEORY if they did get together and if in THEORY Rebekah made it on the Originals show, I do think the Vampire Diaries could survive the loss of Matt. Not trying to diss the guy or anything, but hes a tad more expendable to the show than anyone else.

If they're graduating you might even be able to lose Tyler. He's lost his family, so his connections are somewhat weaker. And he's sort of liked to Klaus and Haley, even though neither right now are exactly his favorite people in the world.

Course, I'm just speaking hypothetically. I think it's likely for the most part a new show would get a new cast.

Good theory!

#49   2013/02/03 05:31PM
    sharon n nic...

I am kind of liking her as a Vampire......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/03 05:34PM
    #50   2013/02/08 02:32AM
    stjarna

What's your take on Elena wanting to be human and grow old with human Damon and him not liking the idea much- and saying that it is Stefan and not him....?

I was disappointed with Damon there- but then again- I kind of understand... and yet- he leaves people confused... that is like the ultimate human love thing- wanting to grow old together -

Damon loves the vampire thing...!!!!????
    Is it really Damon's selfishess complete- or is he rejecting her now.... what!!!!

Well,... and then we have Stefan actually so wanting to be human always and hated the vampire thing....

uh, what's Elena going to do now....
    The writers being mean to both fanbases....hm....and now foreshadowing Stelena...hm

Deep down Elena wants to be human again?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/08 02:34AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list