List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena human again?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena human again?

Started by aerinha at 2012/12/20 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/26 01:41PM, Views: 15088, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/07 05:30AM
    Re: Elena human again?
    XPac

I haven't read all the books, but at different times isn't she human then a vampire then a ghost then an Angel or something?

I know the TV isn't following the books, and frankly shouldn't, but I do wonder if they won't have Elena experience some of that other stuff as the show progresses.

#12   2013/01/07 05:39AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac: I haven't read all the books, but at different times isn't she human then a vampire then a ghost then an Angel or something?

I know the TV isn't following the books, and frankly shouldn't, but I do wonder if they won't have Elena experience some of that other stuff as the show progresses.

I read the first book and did not like it- so didn't go back there but got the gist about all the books from a friend- she does become a ghost or angel or smth and then she comes back as human again, and drinking from a fountain of smth she becomes immortal or smth...
    Anyway,
    I am all for her not to be an ordinary human again- let her be something enhanced or ...? but still have more human qualities- and I'd love if they could show some growing up- or maturing...

#13   2013/01/07 05:49AM
    XPac

It would be kind of nice if Elena ended up something a bit more unique. Everyone has become a vampire... even Tyler, who was a werewolf, ended up becoming a vampire too.

Maybe this whole vampire cure thing will cure her of being a vampire (and more importantly break the sire bond), but leave her something else. That Silas guy sounds like an immortal, but he's not a vampire if he's got magic. Maybe Elena can be whatever that guy ended up being.

#14   2013/01/07 05:58AM
    stjarna

That's a very interesting thought!!! Definitely want Elena to be something unique!!!

#15   2013/01/08 01:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: That's a very interesting thought!!! Definitely want Elena to be something unique!!!

Isn't she a doppelganger, that's kind of unique.

#16   2013/01/08 02:39PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna: That's a very interesting thought!!! Definitely want Elena to be something unique!!!

It sort of is- but Katerina was a doppelgaenger too- so now we need Elena to be- drumroll- LOL- are you ready- a human with unusual vampire properties- a hybrid of a new kind ! But not have to feed on blood!

LOL- I know!!!

#17   2013/01/10 02:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

It sort of is- but Katerina was a doppelgaenger too- so now we need Elena to be- drumroll- LOL- are you ready- a human with unusual vampire properties- a hybrid of a new kind ! But not have to feed on blood!

LOL- I know!!!

and she will fall helplessly in love with Elijah.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 02:41PM
    #18   2013/01/11 07:22AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

LOL- I know!!!

and she will fall helplessly in love with Elijah.

LOL- thanks! You got my drift!LOL
    that's for some spin off maybe... I know- just fanfic for Elejah!!!

I like the human Elena better!!!!

#19   2013/01/11 05:34PM
    aerinha

Except for wanting Damon, vampire Elena is no different from human Elena. They keep going on and on about how different she is, but have never shown her being anything other than what she was before. Still cries, still has no fun, still too worried about everyone else, still making bad choices to save everyone that really put everyone in danger.

I though making her a vampire would give her some spirit.

Even having sex with Damon seems to be on the verge of being blamed in the sure bind instead of a real change in her character.

#20   2013/01/12 11:41AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha: Except for wanting Damon, vampire Elena is no different from human Elena. They keep going on and on about how different she is, but have never shown her being anything other than what she was before. Still cries, still has no fun, still too worried about everyone else, still making bad choices to save everyone that really put everyone in danger.

I though making her a vampire would give her some spirit.

Even having sex with Damon seems to be on the verge of being blamed in the sure bind instead of a real change in her character.

you're right!
    so if she was human it would all be real,
    now that she is a vamp makes imo a bit more enhanced and actually more annoying.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list