List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids

Started by dairymaid at 2012/12/07 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/14 05:43PM, Views: 661, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/12/07 11:00AM
    Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids
    dairymaid

I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

#2   2012/12/07 12:56PM
    Re: Atticus Shane, Bonnie and hybrids
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid: I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

interesting!

the new "scooby-gang" cometh!

#3   2012/12/07 02:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid: I have been watching this show since Season One and I believe that Bonnie will overcome the evil magic that Prof. Atticus Shane is trying to push her towards. In other sites, spoilers show that her Dad will be coming as well as her mom, Abby will return also to assist because they know that Prof Shane is up to no good. I believe that he hypnotized Pastor Young to kill himself and the other members of the Town Council (12 members including Prof Shane). Prof Shane now wants 12 hybrids as well. The witch in New Orleans knows of this type of evil magic and warned Stefan and Damon about it. Hopefully they will also warn Bonnie and the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang so that they can stop the Professor.

interesting!

the new "scooby-gang" cometh!

LoL!

#4   2012/12/07 02:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Did he say why he wanted the 12 hybrids......

#5   2012/12/13 01:39PM
    sharon n nic...

I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

#6   2012/12/14 01:54AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

That makes it very interesting though!

Need the plot to thicken!

#7   2012/12/14 05:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Shane, he is up to no good!

That makes it very interesting though!

Need the plot to thicken!

After last night its getting thicken!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list