List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Jeremy the Hunter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeremy the Hunter

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2012/11/30 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 06:32PM, Views: 1508, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/02/22 06:43AM
    Re: Jeremy the Hunter
    stjarna

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac: I'm starting to think this is just the shows way of saving money.

Every year around this time Tyler find some reason to leave down. And least season Jeromy was compelled to leave town for Denver or whatever.

I think they just find ways for both these characters to leave for the second half of the season before returning at the end. Or at least that's what I think.

Tyler MIGHT be gone, but I don't buy for a second that Jeromy won't be coming back.

Really hope they get Jeremy back... he is one of my favourites!

I think he coming back.

They're certainly making it tough to bring him back, now that his body is burned.

But I suppose they'll think of some sort of magical loop hole.

Course, even if they do bring Jer back the poor guy is now homeless cause of Elena.

ghost Jeremy?
    I am sad!

#32   2013/02/22 07:02AM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

Every year around this time Tyler find some reason to leave down. And least season Jeromy was compelled to leave town for Denver or whatever.

I think they just find ways for both these characters to leave for the second half of the season before returning at the end. Or at least that's what I think.

Tyler MIGHT be gone, but I don't buy for a second that Jeromy won't be coming back.

I think he coming back.

They're certainly making it tough to bring him back, now that his body is burned.

Course, even if they do bring Jer back the poor guy is now homeless cause of Elena.

ghost Jeremy?
    I am sad!

I'll bet Anna is thrilled about it though.

Vicky too. For Jer, being on the other side probably isn't so bad now that I think about it.

#33   2013/02/22 03:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

I was thinking the same thing. When he comes back he going to be mad at Elena.

#34   2013/02/22 03:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

ghost Jeremy?
    I am sad!

Me too!

#35   2013/02/22 03:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

ghost Jeremy?
    I am sad!

I'll bet Anna is thrilled about it though.

Vicky too. For Jer, being on the other side probably isn't so bad now that I think about it.

I think Jeremy really loved Anna so seeing her will be good.

But do we really know where a Hunter goes after he dies.

We would have known if the Actor was leaving so he'll be back. Well at least I hope he does.

#36   2013/02/22 04:00PM
    XPac

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

Of course he'll be mad... she burned Jeromy's Xbox.

Matter of fact, Elena better hope Jer stays dead.

#37   2013/02/22 06:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

Of course he'll be mad... she burned Jeromy's Xbox.

Matter of fact, Elena better hope Jer stays dead.

lol!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list