List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Jeremy the Hunter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeremy the Hunter

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2012/11/30 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 06:32PM, Views: 1727, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/02 10:08AM
    Re: Jeremy the Hunter
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping they make Jeremy a real bad ass!

It would be so good to see Jeremy loss control and go all Hunter!

I sort of hope Jeremy will end up replacing Rick as Damons partner in crime.

In a crazy way that just might work!

It really shouldn't be that hard for Damon to mold Jeremy into Rick version 2.0.

He is alreadly training Jeremy to be a vampire hunter, like Rick was. At least according to the previews.

And just like Rick, almost all of Jeremys love interests are or become vampires and are killed. So they already have that in common.

All Damon needs to do is teach Jeremy to sit at the Mystic Grill and get drunk for half the day, and he'll be set.

#22   2013/01/02 01:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping they make Jeremy a real bad ass!

It would be so good to see Jeremy loss control and go all Hunter!

I sort of hope Jeremy will end up replacing Rick as Damons partner in crime.

In a crazy way that just might work!

It really shouldn't be that hard for Damon to mold Jeremy into Rick version 2.0.

He is alreadly training Jeremy to be a vampire hunter, like Rick was. At least according to the previews.

And just like Rick, almost all of Jeremys love interests are or become vampires and are killed. So they already have that in common.

All Damon needs to do is teach Jeremy to sit at the Mystic Grill and get drunk for half the day, and he'll be set.

#23   2013/01/21 03:39PM
    sharon n nic...

The next show it seems Klaus is rushing Jeremy to kill as many Vampires as he could.

This might back fire for Klaus because Jeremy may not be ready for all of this to happen as fast as it is happening.

#24   2013/01/23 02:11PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: The next show it seems Klaus is rushing Jeremy to kill as many Vampires as he could.

This might back fire for Klaus because Jeremy may not be ready for all of this to happen as fast as it is happening.

Hopefully Klaus allows Damon (who hasn't been shown in the preview clips) to help, because it's a really risky plan if you think about it.

Even against newbie vamps, you'd think fighting 20 vamps at once would be a hand full. I get that Klaus impatient, but it's not like it does him any favors if Jermony gets killed.

But we can't judge things solely on the clips. Klaus himself might be around in the background to help in case things get out of hand I suppose. He's normally not stupid.

#25   2013/01/23 02:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: The next show it seems Klaus is rushing Jeremy to kill as many Vampires as he could.

Hopefully Klaus allows Damon (who hasn't been shown in the preview clips) to help, because it's a really risky plan if you think about it.

Even against newbie vamps, you'd think fighting 20 vamps at once would be a hand full. I get that Klaus impatient, but it's not like it does him any favors if Jermony gets killed.

But we can't judge things solely on the clips. Klaus himself might be around in the background to help in case things get out of hand I suppose. He's normally not stupid.

Like you said XPac, I think Klaus is in the background to.

#26   2013/02/15 11:44AM
    stjarna

I am underwehlmed cos of Jeremy diing - and hope they bring him back...

#27   2013/02/15 02:19PM
    XPac

I'm starting to think this is just the shows way of saving money.

Every year around this time Tyler find some reason to leave down. And least season Jeromy was compelled to leave town for Denver or whatever.

I think they just find ways for both these characters to leave for the second half of the season before returning at the end. Or at least that's what I think.

Tyler MIGHT be gone, but I don't buy for a second that Jeromy won't be coming back.

#28   2013/02/16 02:06AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac: I'm starting to think this is just the shows way of saving money.

Every year around this time Tyler find some reason to leave down. And least season Jeromy was compelled to leave town for Denver or whatever.

I think they just find ways for both these characters to leave for the second half of the season before returning at the end. Or at least that's what I think.

Tyler MIGHT be gone, but I don't buy for a second that Jeromy won't be coming back.

Really hope they get Jeremy back... he is one of my favourites!

#29   2013/02/19 03:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/19 03:28PM
    #30   2013/02/21 09:08PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:

I think he coming back.

They're certainly making it tough to bring him back, now that his body is burned.

But I suppose they'll think of some sort of magical loop hole.

Course, even if they do bring Jer back the poor guy is now homeless cause of Elena.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list