List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Jeremy the Hunter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeremy the Hunter

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2012/11/30 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 06:32PM, Views: 1810, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/28 02:08PM
    Re: Jeremy the Hunter
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Jeremy yet to be with Elena. I think the hunter part of him is very strong.

Agree. But it is a step forward to control!

I don't trust Shane.

Shane gives them some things to gain their trust, but in the bigger picture he uses them all, so I think that Jeremy is going to play a role in Shane's agenda...
    the plot thikens...

I like that Jeremy and Bonnie are bonding again. I liked them when they were still so innocent at the beginning. Now they are so grown up - having gone through a lot.

Don't know if I like Bonnie with Jeremy anymore.

He should be with someone new and exciting maybe even bad!

Jeremy hooking up with a "bad" guy would sort of fit the pattern of the show.

Elena is with Damon, who was the bag guy for the first part of the first season. Klaus, the shows big bad, currently likes Caroline. Rebekah seems to like Matt. And Shane, who might be the bad guy for this season, seems to like Bonnie.

I think it's fair to assume the forces of evil seen strangely drawn to the teenagers at Mystic Falls High for some reason.

I like Bonnie and Shane together.

#12   2012/12/28 02:18PM
    XPac

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Jeremy yet to be with Elena. I think the hunter part of him is very strong.

I don't trust Shane.

Shane gives them some things to gain their trust, but in the bigger picture he uses them all, so I think that Jeremy is going to play a role in Shane's agenda...
    the plot thikens...

I like that Jeremy and Bonnie are bonding again. I liked them when they were still so innocent at the beginning. Now they are so grown up - having gone through a lot.

Elena is with Damon, who was the bag guy for the first part of the first season. Klaus, the shows big bad, currently likes Caroline. Rebekah seems to like Matt. And Shane, who might be the bad guy for this season, seems to like Bonnie.

I think it's fair to assume the forces of evil seen strangely drawn to the teenagers at Mystic Falls High for some reason.

I sort of think creepy professor guy is a little too old for Bonnie.

But then again, Shane is a hell of a lot younger than Stefan, Damon, or Klaus and they seem okay dating high school teenagers.

#13   2012/12/28 02:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

the plot thikens...

But then again, Shane is a hell of a lot younger than Stefan, Damon, or Klaus and they seem okay dating high school teenagers.

I keep forgetting there all in High School.

Writers lets get going with the collage years!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/28 02:22PM
    #14   2012/12/28 03:26PM
    XPac

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

the plot thikens...

It really is very easy to forget that the girls in vampire shows like this are often high schoolers.

I remember the Buffy the Vampire Slayer show weirding me out a bit once I realized Angel was crushing on a high school sophmore.

At least they're seniors now, and I think they're all at least 18. Or close to it.

#15   2012/12/29 08:23AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

the plot thikens...

It really is very easy to forget that the girls in vampire shows like this are often high schoolers.

I remember the Buffy the Vampire Slayer show weirding me out a bit once I realized Angel was crushing on a high school sophmore.

At least they're seniors now, and I think they're all at least 18. Or close to it.

I read alot of Romance Novels but the books written in the late 1970s and early 1980s sometime the girls are between 16 and 17 to me that's to young.

I know back in the day it was something that they did.

But I like it better when the girl is older.

#16   2012/12/29 08:47AM
    XPac

That's a good point about "back in the day."

In Klaus time, I wonder if someone Caroline's age wasn't an old maid if she wasn't barefoot and pregnant in the hut. So from his perspective it's probably not weird.

#17   2012/12/29 09:02AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: That's a good point about "back in the day."

In Klaus time, I wonder if someone Caroline's age wasn't an old maid if she wasn't barefoot and pregnant in the hut. So from his perspective it's probably not weird.

That's right, I forget he's really really old!

#18   2012/12/31 07:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Hoping they make Jeremy a real bad ass!

It would be so good to see Jeremy loss control and go all Hunter!

#19   2012/12/31 07:31PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping they make Jeremy a real bad ass!

I sort of hope Jeremy will end up replacing Rick as Damons partner in crime.

#20   2013/01/01 04:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping they make Jeremy a real bad ass!

I sort of hope Jeremy will end up replacing Rick as Damons partner in crime.

In a crazy way that just might work!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list