List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Jeremy the Hunter

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jeremy the Hunter

Started by sharon n nick 4eva at 2012/11/30 04:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/22 06:32PM, Views: 1696, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/30 04:38PM
    Jeremy the Hunter
    sharon n nic...

Now that Jermey is a Hunter, is he good or bad?

It took over him and the only thing he cared about was killing. What happens to the Hunter when he kills his last vampire and the map is reveal, does he find the cure or does he die too?

I can't wait to see more.

#2   2012/12/02 01:59AM
    Re: Jeremy the Hunter
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Now that Jermey is a Hunter, is he good or bad?

It took over him and the only thing he cared about was killing. What happens to the Hunter when he kills his last vampire and the map is reveal, does he find the cure or does he die too?

Now - I love that he is not stabile- that he has this tug of war inside of him- that would be so great to see how he copes with his inner demons-

also - Jeremy and Bonnie should get back together again- and there should be a kid- cos there is a need for the Gilbert line to carry on- a witch and a hunter's kid- wow!

#3   2012/12/02 06:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Now - I love that he is not stabile- that he has this tug of war inside of him- that would be so great to see how he copes with his inner demons-

also - Jeremy and Bonnie should get back together again- and there should be a kid- cos there is a need for the Gilbert line to carry on- a witch and a hunter's kid- wow!

Wow a Hunter and a Witch.....

Good thinking.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/02 06:34AM
    #4   2012/12/14 07:12AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Wow a Hunter and a Witch.....

Good thinking.

The hunter and the witch!!!! yay!

#5   2012/12/14 05:29PM
    sharon n nic...

I don't trust Jeremy yet to be with Elena. I think the hunter part of him is very strong.

#6   2012/12/15 02:33AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Jeremy yet to be with Elena. I think the hunter part of him is very strong.

Agree. But it is a step forward to control!

#7   2012/12/15 10:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't trust Jeremy yet to be with Elena. I think the hunter part of him is very strong.

I don't trust Shane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/15 10:53AM
    #8   2012/12/15 01:52PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

Shane gives them some things to gain their trust, but in the bigger picture he uses them all, so I think that Jeremy is going to play a role in Shane's agenda...
    the plot thikens...

I like that Jeremy and Bonnie are bonding again. I liked them when they were still so innocent at the beginning. Now they are so grown up - having gone through a lot.

#9   2012/12/15 02:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

Shane gives them some things to gain their trust, but in the bigger picture he uses them all, so I think that Jeremy is going to play a role in Shane's agenda...
    the plot thikens...

I like that Jeremy and Bonnie are bonding again. I liked them when they were still so innocent at the beginning. Now they are so grown up - having gone through a lot.

Don't know if I like Bonnie with Jeremy anymore.

He should be with someone new and exciting maybe even bad!

#10   2012/12/27 04:32PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I don't trust Shane.

the plot thikens...

Don't know if I like Bonnie with Jeremy anymore.

He should be with someone new and exciting maybe even bad!

Jeremy hooking up with a "bad" guy would sort of fit the pattern of the show.

Elena is with Damon, who was the bag guy for the first part of the first season. Klaus, the shows big bad, currently likes Caroline. Rebekah seems to like Matt. And Shane, who might be the bad guy for this season, seems to like Bonnie.

I think it's fair to assume the forces of evil seen strangely drawn to the teenagers at Mystic Falls High for some reason.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list