List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/30 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/31 07:57PM, Views: 3436, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/23 02:04PM
    Re: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: I am happy for Delena fans- ( I was one- but then Elijah appeared and I crossed over to "non-existant" Elejah fans-LOL)
    Anyway, I was thinking that it is maybe not going to be the sire bond that will break Elena and Damon apart- but Elena-
    this is my silly speculation- well, This now as it looks like has created the hatred/revenge in Stefan- and he is going against Damon, so I think she will feel like she is the cause of their fallout, and that she will break things with Damon, cos she would not wish to be the one who got the brothers fighting?!!!
    Just a thought-....

It's possible. I believe it was Klaus that at one time taunted Elena over the idea that she'd drive a wedge between them, the same way Katherine did.

THough it always works both ways. The minute she's in danger, they'll both unite to save her like clock work.

Still, I can easily imagine Elena choosing neither at the end of this season. It's an easy and believable cliff hanger, and a way to milk the triangle more.

triangles triangles triangles!

#32   2013/01/26 04:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Love that Damon is doing everything he can to get rid of it.

#33   2013/01/26 04:42PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Love that Damon is doing everything he can to get rid of it.

And I think that's why Damon comes off looking less selfish in all this, even though he's got the rep of being the selfish one (a rep he himself goes out of his way to remind people of).

He's fine with Elena as is. In some ways more than fine. He's got the girl. He's not nothing to risk and everything to lose by curing Elena. Yet he'll stop and nothing to cure her of the sire bond.

It's a big contrast to Stefan, who to SOME degree at least I think wants to cure her because he believes he'll get her back.

#34   2013/01/27 02:07AM
    stjarna

Imo, there is something so much more to this cure, (maybe I am mistaken, but that's how I see things)

If I were Damon, I would want to find the cure- so - there is this clean thing- about how they feel for eachother-
    let's see their true love as really true...

I want the cure to be found- so Elena can be clear about everything-
    And, she will not go back to Stefan- as his true colours are showing-and she is seeing them, finally-
    and I hope, they really show- he should turn all his feelings off- sleeping with Rebekah is so normal- it's a bad boy thing to do! Same as Damon sleeping with Rebekah- brothers have way too many similarities-lol!
    A girl hurts their feelings and they go and consolte themselves with someone else...how weak!!!!- but I guess, better that then going on a killing spree- again- weak!!!!
    True love is also to suffer and be poetic about it- but they behave as spoiled brats!!!!
    Love Stefan-the-bad! I'd like to see him as vicious as Klaus!
    I still say, that all of them have a selfish agenda- someone more, someone a liitle bit less- but just a little bit.
    And Klaus has the best fun, imo.
    I guess they will take down Kol- who is then left- Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah...?!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 02:14AM
    #35   2013/01/27 03:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Imo, there is something so much more to this cure, (maybe I am mistaken, but that's how I see things)

If I were Damon, I would want to find the cure- so - there is this clean thing- about how they feel for eachother-
    let's see their true love as really true...

I want the cure to be found- so Elena can be clear about everything-
    And, she will not go back to Stefan- as his true colours are showing-and she is seeing them, finally-
    and I hope, they really show- he should turn all his feelings off- sleeping with Rebekah is so normal- it's a bad boy thing to do! Same as Damon sleeping with Rebekah- brothers have way too many similarities-lol!
    A girl hurts their feelings and they go and consolte themselves with someone else...how weak!!!!- but I guess, better that then going on a killing spree- again- weak!!!!
    True love is also to suffer and be poetic about it- but they behave as spoiled brats!!!!
    Love Stefan-the-bad! I'd like to see him as vicious as Klaus!
    I still say, that all of them have a selfish agenda- someone more, someone a liitle bit less- but just a little bit.
    And Klaus has the best fun, imo.
    I guess they will take down Kol- who is then left- Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah...?!

What happens if this cure is not what they all bargain for.

#36   2013/02/03 05:30PM
    sharon n nic...

I tired of the sire bond!!

#37   2013/02/04 01:27AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I tired of the sire bond!!

I know, sharonnick4eva! it should be the real thing- well, hope won't last for six looong years to get to the real thing-LOL - well, it is the fourth year-hm....lol

ok,ahm,there will be drama between them once the bond is broken -
    I think elena will die again- by the hands of Silas- ...mere speculation....the cure is a myth imo!!!

Where are the witches Kol knew who said that Silas is better left in peace,hm....

#38   2013/02/04 03:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

I know, sharonnick4eva! it should be the real thing- well, hope won't last for six looong years to get to the real thing-LOL - well, it is the fourth year-hm....lol

I think elena will die again- by the hands of Silas- ...mere speculation....the cure is a myth imo!!!

Where are the witches Kol knew who said that Silas is better left in peace,hm....

Kol probably killed them.

#39   2013/02/04 04:14PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Kol was daggered for 100 years, so even if those witches weren't killed it's sort of questionable if they might still be alive. Though some witches can prolong their life so it's possible.

#40   2013/02/10 11:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

Kol was daggered for 100 years, so even if those witches weren't killed it's sort of questionable if they might still be alive. Though some witches can prolong their life so it's possible.

Or if they are dead they can still have some powers over vampires.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list