List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/30 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/31 07:57PM, Views: 3941, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/15 11:05AM
    Re: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't think that sire bond means anything to Elena.

Her feeling for Damon are real.

The bond made her act on the feelings. She had feelings for him from day one and they were very real.Why would she spend the night when he was dying from werewolf bite with him, that wasn't pitty!!! And Stefan even knew then that she felt more than just caring for Damon!:D But if she remained human, I don't think she would have acted on it.

I was thinking that too.

When she becomes human again will she be happy or mad at herself.

When you become a vampire are you like your human self?

#22   2012/12/15 01:46PM
    stjarna

It's going to be interessting to see what happens when she becomes human again...

But the bond is here just a minor thing imo- cos she loved him straight away, and in TVD they are the same when they become vamps just super blown up with all what their character is- that's how I understood it.

I con;t know if you watched Buffy- there the vamps were straight away souless monster, but also things of their human character remained and enhanced- but into evil.

the sire bond is an interesting loop imo.

#23   2012/12/15 02:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: It's going to be interessting to see what happens when she becomes human again...

But the bond is here just a minor thing imo- cos she loved him straight away, and in TVD they are the same when they become vamps just super blown up with all what their character is- that's how I understood it.

I con;t know if you watched Buffy- there the vamps were straight away souless monster, but also things of their human character remained and enhanced- but into evil.

the sire bond is an interesting loop imo.

I did watch Buffy and Angel.

I'm happy we had alittle Delana this season...

#24   2012/12/27 11:15AM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

The bond made her act on the feelings. She had feelings for him from day one and they were very real.Why would she spend the night when he was dying from werewolf bite with him, that wasn't pitty!!! And Stefan even knew then that she felt more than just caring for Damon!:D But if she remained human, I don't think she would have acted on it.

I was thinking that too.

I don't think she or Damon have done anything a non-sired Elena would really be mad about... at least not yet.

Damon's been a gentlemen about it since finding out she was sired. And I don't think she's going to be all to upset with herself for sleeping with Damon since she only acted on her feelings for him after Stefan broke up with her. It's not like she cheated on Stefan or anything.

Obviously things might be weird for all 3 of them afterwards... but I don't think there are any bad guys here.

#25   2012/12/27 02:34PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:

I was thinking that too.

I don't think she or Damon have done anything a non-sired Elena would really be mad about... at least not yet.

Damon's been a gentlemen about it since finding out she was sired. And I don't think she's going to be all to upset with herself for sleeping with Damon since she only acted on her feelings for him after Stefan broke up with her. It's not like she cheated on Stefan or anything.

Obviously things might be weird for all 3 of them afterwards... but I don't think there are any bad guys here.

I think your right!

#26   2013/01/18 02:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Elena's love for Damon is stronger than any Sire bond!

#27   2013/01/21 03:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Elena did say she is in love with Damon, sire bond or not!

#28   2013/01/22 07:12AM
    stjarna

I am happy for Delena fans- ( I was one- but then Elijah appeared and I crossed over to "non-existant" Elejah fans-LOL)
    Anyway, I was thinking that it is maybe not going to be the sire bond that will break Elena and Damon apart- but Elena-
    this is my silly speculation- well, This now as it looks like has created the hatred/revenge in Stefan- and he is going against Damon, so I think she will feel like she is the cause of their fallout, and that she will break things with Damon, cos she would not wish to be the one who got the brothers fighting?!!!
    Just a thought-....

#29   2013/01/22 06:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: I am happy for Delena fans- ( I was one- but then Elijah appeared and I crossed over to "non-existant" Elejah fans-LOL)
    Anyway, I was thinking that it is maybe not going to be the sire bond that will break Elena and Damon apart- but Elena-
    this is my silly speculation- well, This now as it looks like has created the hatred/revenge in Stefan- and he is going against Damon, so I think she will feel like she is the cause of their fallout, and that she will break things with Damon, cos she would not wish to be the one who got the brothers fighting?!!!
    Just a thought-....

It's a good thought...... because that is something Elena would do!

#30   2013/01/23 01:54PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: I am happy for Delena fans- ( I was one- but then Elijah appeared and I crossed over to "non-existant" Elejah fans-LOL)
    Just a thought-....

It's possible. I believe it was Klaus that at one time taunted Elena over the idea that she'd drive a wedge between them, the same way Katherine did.

THough it always works both ways. The minute she's in danger, they'll both unite to save her like clock work.

Still, I can easily imagine Elena choosing neither at the end of this season. It's an easy and believable cliff hanger, and a way to milk the triangle more.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list