List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/30 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/31 07:57PM, Views: 3947, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/01 06:18AM
    Re: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon
    sharon n nic...

Quote Cassiopea: I agree i don't think it either and Caroline is really annoying, she should insteadd to conncetrate on her life, Not Stefan or Elena, but her love "troubles"! Honestly this is only showing how manipulative Stefan can be when suits him, even sacrifice Elena brother!! At least Damon has always been honest with Els, and he never took advantage even when he could have! Stefan is only pixxed cuz he can get over she chose Damon over him! Damon would never take advantage, Stefan has no idea about Damon, lenght of loyalty and sacrifice for her, Damon loves her unconditionally not like him! This siring thingy Caroline made up, will not go down well w/ Damon!!Plus the all Stefan better than Damon "approach" it's really old! I hope this not a way to put Elena back with Stefan again cuz Els is way better as a vampire IMO than as constant "whiner", human with him, both going around holier than tho! GAG

I think Elena will start looking at Stefan differently now.

After the way he treated Jeremy, more for his advantage and jealously over the fact that Elena clearly pick Damon over him.

#12   2012/12/01 06:21AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Cassiopea: I agree i don't think it either and Caroline is really annoying, she should insteadd to conncetrate on her life, Not Stefan or Elena, but her love "troubles"! Honestly this is only showing how manipulative Stefan can be when suits him, even sacrifice Elena brother!! At least Damon has always been honest with Els, and he never took advantage even when he could have! Stefan is only pixxed cuz he can get over she chose Damon over him! Damon would never take advantage, Stefan has no idea about Damon, lenght of loyalty and sacrifice for her, Damon loves her unconditionally not like him! This siring thingy Caroline made up, will not go down well w/ Damon!!Plus the all Stefan better than Damon "approach" it's really old! I hope this not a way to put Elena back with Stefan again cuz Els is way better as a vampire IMO than as constant "whiner", human with him, both going around holier than tho! GAG

After the way he treated Jeremy, more for his advantage and jealously over the fact that Elena clearly pick Damon over him.

the ripper thing in Stefan is clearly there to stay!

#13   2012/12/01 06:44AM
    sharon n nic...

My take on the Writers......

They had no idea that they would be up against a fan base that wanted Damon and Elena together.

Even when Damon was clearly the bad Guy/Vampire we loved him.

When the writers started making Damon more human like and having feeling, didn't they know we would love him even more?

They were going one way and the fans made them go the other.

We did wait forever for Elena to "pick" Damon and we waited forever and ever and ever for them to make love.

Caroline and Stefan talking about the sire thing, during the time Delana was making love did get on my nerves!

Will just have to wait and see......

#14   2012/12/01 06:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

the ripper thing in Stefan is clearly there to stay!

I wasn't thinking about that, but your right!

#15   2012/12/01 10:56AM
    aerinha

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: My take on the Writers......

They had no idea that they would be up against a fan base that wanted Damon and Elena together.

When the writers started making Damon more human like and having feeling, didn't they know we would love him even more?

We did wait forever for Elena to "pick" Damon and we waited forever and ever and ever for them to make love.

Caroline and Stefan talking about the sire thing, during the time Delana was making love did get on my nerves!

Kevin Williamson did say they couldn't make fans hate Damon even after he broke Jerremys neck, which led me to believe that was supposed to end Delena for good, but they had to change plans. He sounded like they found it very funny and strange, like they couldn't believe people still like Damon after that. So I think it really caught them off guard.

So that makes your theory plausible.

However, I really don't trust the writers. I just don't. Their goal is to make people watch and string. Fans along will do that. Then they can end it however they want and once the last ep airs, they don't care if fans are unhappy.

Did you read the books? The show keeps to a skewed version of it and I suspect the ending will be like the original book ending which is thatElena picks both brothers by dying to protect them from Katherine. Now, fans hated that ending soothe author added a fourth book to fix it, but given Elena wanting to die over everything I think that is how it will end on TV.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/01 10:57AM
    #16   2012/12/01 11:14AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha:

Kevin Williamson did say they couldn't make fans hate Damon even after he broke Jerremys neck, which led me to believe that was supposed to end Delena for good, but they had to change plans. He sounded like they found it very funny and strange, like they couldn't believe people still like Damon after that. So I think it really caught them off guard.

However, I really don't trust the writers. I just don't. Their goal is to make people watch and string. Fans along will do that. Then they can end it however they want and once the last ep airs, they don't care if fans are unhappy.

Did you read the books? The show keeps to a skewed version of it and I suspect the ending will be like the original book ending which is thatElena picks both brothers by dying to protect them from Katherine. Now, fans hated that ending soothe author added a fourth book to fix it, but given Elena wanting to die over everything I think that is how it will end on TV.

They were also surprised how Elijah got such a great feedback from fans. Julie Plec was pleasantly surprised, so he got recurring role.
    Imo, they should have gone away from the books- I have read only one- and the series is much better, although I have my issues with it too.
    From this point now- I don't care if Elena sacrifices herself- but they will not go there- but then again you never know!

#17   2012/12/01 05:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote aerinha:

They were also surprised how Elijah got such a great feedback from fans. Julie Plec was pleasantly surprised, so he got recurring role.
    Imo, they should have gone away from the books- I have read only one- and the series is much better, although I have my issues with it too.
    From this point now- I don't care if Elena sacrifices herself- but they will not go there- but then again you never know!

Will have to wait and see.

#18   2012/12/01 05:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha:

No, I didn't read the books.

I hope it doesn't end that way. I will not be happy!

#19   2012/12/14 06:39PM
    sharon n nic...

I don't think that sire bond means anything to Elena.

Her feeling for Damon are real.

#20   2012/12/15 01:43AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I don't think that sire bond means anything to Elena.

Her feeling for Damon are real.

The bond made her act on the feelings. She had feelings for him from day one and they were very real.Why would she spend the night when he was dying from werewolf bite with him, that wasn't pitty!!! And Stefan even knew then that she felt more than just caring for Damon!:D But if she remained human, I don't think she would have acted on it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list