List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/30 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/31 07:57PM, Views: 3892, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/30 01:23PM
    The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon
    dairymaid

First of all, personally, I do not believe that there is a sire bond between Elena and Damon. Elena had feelings for Damon last season and she was human. The only reason she did not act on them much (except for that trip to Denver and she kissed Damon, alot) is because she feels guilty and she has feelings for Stefan, too. Caroline lives in a fantasy world and believes that Stefan and Elena belong together, etc. so this "sire bond" is the only justification she comes up with regarding Elena's feelings for Damon. Personally, it is not her business. This is between Elena and Damon. I guess Julie Plec will show how the sire bond between these two characters will play out and the actual feelings that Elena does have for Damon will show, etc.

#2   2012/11/30 02:53PM
    Re: The Sire Bond between Elena and Damon
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: First of all, personally, I do not believe that there is a sire bond between Elena and Damon. Elena had feelings for Damon last season and she was human. The only reason she did not act on them much (except for that trip to Denver and she kissed Damon, alot) is because she feels guilty and she has feelings for Stefan, too. Caroline lives in a fantasy world and believes that Stefan and Elena belong together, etc. so this "sire bond" is the only justification she comes up with regarding Elena's feelings for Damon. Personally, it is not her business. This is between Elena and Damon. I guess Julie Plec will show how the sire bond between these two characters will play out and the actual feelings that Elena does have for Damon will show, etc.

Good Post!

Caroline should mind her own business and let Elena decided who she wants to be with.

If Damon did sire Elena, boy is she gunner be mad at him!

Love Damon and Elena......

#3   2012/11/30 05:43PM
    Hodan

The sire bond was the most stupidest way they could have continued the triangle. I wouldn't have mind the whole explanation but the back and forth between the love scene and Stefan/Caroline conversation just ruined the moment I and others like me have been waiting to see for almost 4 years. Seriously! Way to make a major fandom angry and betrayed yet again, JP.

#4   2012/11/30 06:13PM
    Cassiopea

I agree i don't think it either and Caroline is really annoying, she should insteadd to conncetrate on her life, Not Stefan or Elena, but her love "troubles"! Honestly this is only showing how manipulative Stefan can be when suits him, even sacrifice Elena brother!! At least Damon has always been honest with Els, and he never took advantage even when he could have! Stefan is only pixxed cuz he can get over she chose Damon over him! Damon would never take advantage, Stefan has no idea about Damon, lenght of loyalty and sacrifice for her, Damon loves her unconditionally not like him! This siring thingy Caroline made up, will not go down well w/ Damon!!Plus the all Stefan better than Damon "approach" it's really old! I hope this not a way to put Elena back with Stefan again cuz Els is way better as a vampire IMO than as constant "whiner", human with him, both going around holier than tho! GAG

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/30 06:17PM
    #5   2012/11/30 06:16PM
    aerinha

Quote Hodan: The sire bond was the most stupidest way they could have continued the triangle. I wouldn't have mind the whole explanation but the back and forth between the love scene and Stefan/Caroline conversation just ruined the moment I and others like me have been waiting to see for almost 4 years. Seriously! Way to make a major fandom angry and betrayed yet again, JP.

ITA! The sire bond was so dumb and revealing it during the love scene ruined it.

The way I see it, this can go two ways.

1. Damon realizes there is a bond and thinks it is the only reason Elena is with him. Possibly he orders her not to come to him again. Now it is on Elena to chase him for a change. Eventually they say the bond formed because she already cared for him. They did say the hybrids bonded to Klaus because they were grateful he freed them from the pain of becoming wolves.

That is ok with me. It keeps Delena from getting boring like Stelena who had sex and never got another story. Theybspent the next three years like an old married couple.

2. This was all another fake out designed to string Delena fans along. It will all be blamed on the sire bond, giving everyone a reason to forget they had sex. It can all be swept under the carpet with the sire bond broom. Elena will g back to Stefan and that will be that.

Aside from being another lame ending to what could have been a plot twist, I suspect it will kill the show. Delena fans are mad and this would be both a slap in the face and proof they never plan to really do the couple. I could see people tuning out in frustration and anger.

Honestly I no longer trust Julie Plec's comments. After saying Elena was growing up into a new person and that people were seeing that Damon was ofen right, she turned around and made the new Elena something people are actively trying to fix because it is "wrong". Then had Caroline say Damon is never right. All the "right" Damon said was only right because of the sire bond influencing Elena. She often says things that happen much differently. Either she has no idea how her writing translates on TV or she lies to fool people.

And the more she gushes about something the lamer I know it is going to be.

#6   2012/11/30 06:48PM
    Cassiopea

I was WTF Caroline!! STHU Please! My first Delena's love scene completely spoiled with this BS! Damon knowing about the siring won't be a good day for Caroline or Klaus!He will try to find out the truth and fix it, and if he can't he won't stay with her like that, he has integrity and he loves her too much!

And that stupid CAROLINE SINCE WHEN SHE TRUSTs A WORD FROM KLAUS MOUTH??? Ph-lueaaase while is gashing about Damon, filling Stefan's head with crap so they can have a reason to "justify" El's feelings for Damon? Damon and Els always had a bond she saved his life when they were going to light him on fire, and she accepted his nature when he was dying be fore she was a vamp! !!She had feelings for him before, she said tha tto him, so the all "fantasy" about the siring is only futile!
    I gotta say all this want to "fix Elena cuz she is wrong" just show how Stefan doesn't love her genuinely, but he only can love the human Elena and will do anything to get her back! Damon has shown much more loyalty and honesty, in his fingernails than Stefan and Caroline put together. Damon really should not trust anyone, they can turn on him anytime, they really thinks to be better than him!!

It would priceless to see Elena turn on Stefan to defend Damon and shove it in his face all the crap he has been duing to get what he wants!!

#7   2012/12/01 05:49AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha:
    Quote Hodan: The sire bond was the most stupidest way they could have continued the triangle. I wouldn't have mind the whole explanation but the back and forth between the love scene and Stefan/Caroline conversation just ruined the moment I and others like me have been waiting to see for almost 4 years. Seriously! Way to make a major fandom angry and betrayed yet again, JP.

ITA! The sire bond was so dumb and revealing it during the love scene ruined it.

The way I see it, this can go two ways.

1. Damon realizes there is a bond and thinks it is the only reason Elena is with him. Possibly he orders her not to come to him again. Now it is on Elena to chase him for a change. Eventually they say the bond formed because she already cared for him. They did say the hybrids bonded to Klaus because they were grateful he freed them from the pain of becoming wolves.

That is ok with me. It keeps Delena from getting boring like Stelena who had sex and never got another story. Theybspent the next three years like an old married couple.

2. This was all another fake out designed to string Delena fans along. It will all be blamed on the sire bond, giving everyone a reason to forget they had sex. It can all be swept under the carpet with the sire bond broom. Elena will g back to Stefan and that will be that.

Aside from being another lame ending to what could have been a plot twist, I suspect it will kill the show. Delena fans are mad and this would be both a slap in the face and proof they never plan to really do the couple. I could see people tuning out in frustration and anger.

Honestly I no longer trust Julie Plec's comments. After saying Elena was growing up into a new person and that people were seeing that Damon was ofen right, she turned around and made the new Elena something people are actively trying to fix because it is "wrong". Then had Caroline say Damon is never right. All the "right" Damon said was only right because of the sire bond influencing Elena. She often says things that happen much differently. Either she has no idea how her writing translates on TV or she lies to fool people.

And the more she gushes about something the lamer I know it is going to be.

ITA!
    Hence my disappointment since season 3-
    Definitely need twist in the plot!
    Damon and Elena's story lacks the epicness IMO- cos I think the road of pick and choose was super wrong! I keep going back to previous seasons- but to me- the best momentum Delena had when he was dying after being bitten by tyler- it was already clear to Stefan then that she is in love with Damon, but still fooling herself- and it was nicely done- and to me- Damon and Elena should have always be left on the verge of 'the being together'- and then do it once cos of the mayham and realise that she was confused about how she really felt- etc.

Sire bond is something they thought of breaking them up again!
    Seems like noone nowadyas knows how to write a love story or is this not important anymore?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/01 05:52AM
    #8   2012/12/01 05:54AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid: First of all, personally, I do not believe that there is a sire bond between Elena and Damon. Elena had feelings for Damon last season and she was human. The only reason she did not act on them much (except for that trip to Denver and she kissed Damon, alot) is because she feels guilty and she has feelings for Stefan, too. Caroline lives in a fantasy world and believes that Stefan and Elena belong together, etc. so this "sire bond" is the only justification she comes up with regarding Elena's feelings for Damon. Personally, it is not her business. This is between Elena and Damon. I guess Julie Plec will show how the sire bond between these two characters will play out and the actual feelings that Elena does have for Damon will show, etc.

Good Post!

Caroline should mind her own business and let Elena decided who she wants to be with.

Agree.
    I love Delena, but Elejah a little bit more!

#9   2012/12/01 06:06AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

Good Post!

Agree.

I like how you put Elejah in there.....

#10   2012/12/01 06:12AM
    stjarna

:)

Quote stjarna:

Good Post!

Agree.

I like how you put Elejah in there.....

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list