List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/19 08:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/01 03:47PM, Views: 2000, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/29 10:09AM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls
    stjarna

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: Katerina, the human, chose Klaus.
    Tatia, I think also chose Klaus... the girls always for the bed guys, as they are fun and challenging...

What is interesting, imo, is the fact that Elijah wasn't supposed to stay on or become such a srong character in the first place- it is the actor that made him so very intriguing, even Plec said she was taken by surprise...

So, imo, since Elijah and Elena have very interesting chemistry and a very intriguing relationship, that actually only the two of them know... (hence, the apology letter he sent her)... They could go for a romance with him and her, at least for a season... we all know that Delena is endgame, so - why not- just to pepp everything up and have Damon see that he has to fight for her with a more worthy ancient vampire....

Elena and Elijah going against a super great badass evil would be something...even greater than Klaus himself!!!!!

I would like to see both Salvatore brothers gobsmacked if she would go off with Elijah!!!!!

I don't know of Katerine "chose" Klaus... she seemed to be Klaus mistress or whatever, but I think that was all business. I think she seemed to like Elijah more, even though Klaus was the one she was banging at night.

That MIGHT have just been Katerina manipulating Elijah though, the same way she manipulates pretty much every other guy she meets. Klaus seems to be the only guy that didn't fall in love with her after spending 5 minutes in the room with her.

I do sort of wonder who Tatia chose, if she chose either of them. Was Elijah the "Damon" or the "Stefan" in that particular love triangle. Hopefully they explore more of Tatia. I'm sort of curious about her.

That's why Elijah's thing with Elena is unque as she did not have any romantic incling whatssoever with Klaus...
    Katerina is a user... I guess Tatia was not very tame either...
    I think that Elena is so much more to Eliijah then just an image of Tatia/Katerina- that's how I interpret and how it came across -

I think they could have a spinoff with Elijah as main character - and they could go with Tatia exploration and more of the impact of the originals and other evils....

#22   2012/12/30 07:56PM
    aerinha

I saw Klaus as the screw up brother aka Damon and Elijah as the trusted one like Stefan just based on how Esther and Mikael treated them.

I would love to see them show them with Tatia in the past.

I don't think she ever chose. They said she refused to and then Esther killed her to make them vampires.

#23   2012/12/31 04:15AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: I saw Klaus as the screw up brother aka Damon and Elijah as the trusted one like Stefan just based on how Esther and Mikael treated them.

I don't think she ever chose. They said she refused to and then Esther killed her to make them vampires.

Maybe that's foreshadowing for what will happen with Elena and the Salvatores.

Though in her case I suppose it's different... rather than not choosing, she's opting for choosing both at different times.

#24   2012/12/31 06:49AM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha: I saw Klaus as the screw up brother aka Damon and Elijah as the trusted one like Stefan just based on how Esther and Mikael treated them.

Though in her case I suppose it's different... rather than not choosing, she's opting for choosing both at different times.

Maybe Tatia had the right of it. She never chose because she knew they'd never let her choose and then Esther ended it.

I mean, Elena picked Stefan, but Damon didn't stop coming for her. Now she has picked Damon and we'll soon see if Stefan stops coming for her. No matter who she is with, I suspect the other brother won't let it rest.

In the end the only choice would be both (ok, in an HBO sense of both would be great but I suspect it will be a her dying for them way) or neither (but then she'd have to find a way to escape them). Isobel did say she was doomed so long as she had a Salvatorre on each arm.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/31 06:50AM
    #25   2012/12/31 07:05AM
    XPac

Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

Maybe Tatia had the right of it. She never chose because she knew they'd never let her choose and then Esther ended it.

I mean, Elena picked Stefan, but Damon didn't stop coming for her. Now she has picked Damon and we'll soon see if Stefan stops coming for her. No matter who she is with, I suspect the other brother won't let it rest.

In the end the only choice would be both (ok, in an HBO sense of both would be great but I suspect it will be a her dying for them way) or neither (but then she'd have to find a way to escape them). Isobel did say she was doomed so long as she had a Salvatorre on each arm.

Damon certainly did make a move or two on Elena while they were together, but in Damons defense once they asked her to REALLY make a choice I don't think Damon really did anything until after Stefan and Elena broke up.

Damon did allow Elena to feed on him,which to vamps was an intimate thing... but you can excuse that as being practical since she needed to feed.

Truthfully though I think this will always be an issue as long as Elena is in danger of something killing her, because they essentially both need to be there to protect her. There's no real option for either to completely get out of her life.

#26   2012/12/31 01:28PM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

Damon certainly did make a move or two on Elena while they were together, but in Damons defense once they asked her to REALLY make a choice I don't think Damon really did anything until after Stefan and Elena broke up.

Damon did allow Elena to feed on him,which to vamps was an intimate thing... but you can excuse that as being practical since she needed to feed.

Truthfully though I think this will always be an issue as long as Elena is in danger of something killing her, because they essentially both need to be there to protect her. There's no real option for either to completely get out of her life.

They said being a vampire would allow Elena to use the training Ric gave her so she could take care of herself, but they seem to want to keep her the damsel in distress.

I don't get why Stefan will remain in school now that they broke up. He was only there to be in her world.

#27   2012/12/31 01:56PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

They said being a vampire would allow Elena to use the training Ric gave her so she could take care of herself, but they seem to want to keep her the damsel in distress.

I don't get why Stefan will remain in school now that they broke up. He was only there to be in her world.

Stefan was technically going to high school before he dated Elena.

I guess when you're eternally a teenager, you sort of have to go to high school as your cover. It's sort of easy to forget that, since he frankly looks like he's in his late twenties. But if he's supposed to be like 17 or whatever, it probably can look susicious if he's not in school.

Also, all his friends go. Unlike Damon, who befriended mostly adults (Rick, Meredith, the Sherif), pretty much all of Stefans buds are going to high school too.

#28   2012/12/31 07:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha:
    Quote XPac:

Stefan was technically going to high school before he dated Elena.

I guess when you're eternally a teenager, you sort of have to go to high school as your cover. It's sort of easy to forget that, since he frankly looks like he's in his late twenties. But if he's supposed to be like 17 or whatever, it probably can look susicious if he's not in school.

Also, all his friends go. Unlike Damon, who befriended mostly adults (Rick, Meredith, the Sherif), pretty much all of Stefans buds are going to high school too.

I think it gives him something to do.

and be close to Elena.....

#29   2012/12/31 07:11PM
    aerinha

I thought in ep one they showed him compelling his enrollment?

They don't use the high school, they should send all the now parentless kids off to college

#30   2012/12/31 07:25PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: I thought in ep one they showed him compelling his enrollment?

They don't use the high school, they should send all the now parentless kids off to college

Yeah, unlike some shows I really don't think the high school setting is important at all.

It's not Buffy, where they used the super natural stuff as metaphors for stuff teenagers deal with in real life. On this show, the only purpose of the high school setting is really so something bad can happen at a school dance.

Frankly I think they probably could have gotten away with graduating them a lot sooner. Though seeing as how much school some of them have missed, it makes you wonder how any of them can graduate.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list