List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/19 08:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/01 03:47PM, Views: 2127, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/27 01:28PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls
    XPac

Quote aerinha: Remember how the sun and moon curse was all made up? My theory is that Shane, who tells Silas' story with way too much emotion not to be tied to it, is actually Silas and he is lying about all or a part of the story.

I think there is no cure, he wants to resurrect his lost love and is lying to everyone to get their help with his cause.

Klaus has to go because Julie keeps saying Klaus in town means no Katherine and they are by no means done with her. What I would love to see is Klaus turned human and Katherine showing up to kill him for killing her family.

I like that the evil is a slow build this year. They spent so long warning us Klaus was coming in season two that by the time he turned up in season three I was sick of him

Shane told Jeremy to protect Elena, not just to be nice to her, but protect her. Whatever he is up to, I think he needs her.

I think there HAS to be a vampire cure, just so they can eventually get rid of the whole sire thing.

But it's sort of weird that everyone is so eager to find Silas when Shane mentions that Silas wants to wreck havoc on the world. It just doesn't sound like a good idea.

#12   2012/12/27 02:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We don't know yet, but something is happening and Hayley doesn't want Taylor to get hurt. That professor is up to no good and I think he will use Bonnie.

So its either getting rid of Klaus or......

I read that we will not be seeing Hayley for a while! She knows that now she is on Tyler's hit list and Tyler is now on Klaus' hit list. But, I saw also that Atticus Shane will be in trouble with the Originals and that they all are coming back for revenge. January should be interesting!

It is due time for the Originals- anything about Elijah?

stjarna you do make me laugh.....

I hope we get to see alot of Elijah he is an original.

#13   2012/12/27 03:24PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We don't know yet, but something is happening and Hayley doesn't want Taylor to get hurt. That professor is up to no good and I think he will use Bonnie.

I read that we will not be seeing Hayley for a while! She knows that now she is on Tyler's hit list and Tyler is now on Klaus' hit list. But, I saw also that Atticus Shane will be in trouble with the Originals and that they all are coming back for revenge. January should be interesting!

I think the actor that plays Elijah has his own TV show in Canada or something, so I'm not sure how much we'll see him.

But I do hope he comes back as much as possible. He's definately one of the cooler originals.

#14   2012/12/28 02:36AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid:

The show is bland imo without Elijah. That's my personal opinion, cos like the character very much.lol- no secret there.
    Well,..
    Elijah, imo, is very important and somehow he always gets things the balance with his siblings, with more or less sucess.
    I now that DG, the actor got his great gig with his medical drama, and I am happy for him, but still, wish he would be more present in M.Falls...

Now I would like to see him assisting Elena for her sake in battling prof Shane, put her first and then his family... and see how his relationship with her develops...

It is going to stay in wishful thinking area, but yet....

#15   2012/12/28 02:02PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote dairymaid:

The show is bland imo without Elijah. That's my personal opinion, cos like the character very much.lol- no secret there.
    Well,..
    Elijah, imo, is very important and somehow he always gets things the balance with his siblings, with more or less sucess.
    I now that DG, the actor got his great gig with his medical drama, and I am happy for him, but still, wish he would be more present in M.Falls...

Now I would like to see him assisting Elena for her sake in battling prof Shane, put her first and then his family... and see how his relationship with her develops...

It is going to stay in wishful thinking area, but yet....

One never knows....

#16   2012/12/28 04:46PM
    aerinha

There is Elijaj hope. I read his show was cancelled in the US, but that Canada ordered more. It is called Saving Hope.

There Is definite heat with Elijah and Elena, I don't see them ever putting her with a non Slavstorre, but a scene where he admitted he loved her but knew she'd never be his would be nice.

At times I wish they'd soap it up and deal with how Elena's choice might give Klais and Elijah a glimpse of who Tatia would have chosen.

#17   2012/12/28 06:54PM
    XPac

It doesn't seem terribly likely that Elijah is going to end up with Elena for a variety of reasons.

But Katherine's single... and Elijah was in love with her once. So that's always an option I suppose.

#18   2012/12/29 08:09AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: It doesn't seem terribly likely that Elijah is going to end up with Elena for a variety of reasons.

But Katherine's single... and Elijah was in love with her once. So that's always an option I suppose.

That's a good option.

#19   2012/12/29 09:28AM
    stjarna

Katerina, the human, chose Klaus.
    Tatia, I think also chose Klaus... the girls always go for the bad guys, as they are fun and challenging...
    Elena would not go for Klaus, I know, for obvious reasons- and so that's smth unique between them- they are kindred imo... they speak without using words...

What is interesting, imo, is the fact that Elijah wasn't supposed to stay on or become such a srong character in the first place- it is the actor that made him so very intriguing, even Plec said she was taken by surprise...

So, imo, since Elijah and Elena have very interesting chemistry and a very intriguing relationship, ... They could go for a romance with him and her, at least for a season... we all know that Delena is endgame, so - why not- just to pepp everything up and have Damon see that he has to fight for her with a more worthy ancient vampire....

Elena and Elijah going against a super great badass evil would be something...even greater than Klaus himself!!!!!
    And if that evil would kill him, at least he would have had love of hers!!!
    I am a terrible romantic!!!!lol

I would like to see both Salvatore brothers gobsmacked if she would go off with Elijah!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/29 09:34AM
    #20   2012/12/29 09:38AM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Katerina, the human, chose Klaus.
    Tatia, I think also chose Klaus... the girls always for the bed guys, as they are fun and challenging...

What is interesting, imo, is the fact that Elijah wasn't supposed to stay on or become such a srong character in the first place- it is the actor that made him so very intriguing, even Plec said she was taken by surprise...

So, imo, since Elijah and Elena have very interesting chemistry and a very intriguing relationship, that actually only the two of them know... (hence, the apology letter he sent her)... They could go for a romance with him and her, at least for a season... we all know that Delena is endgame, so - why not- just to pepp everything up and have Damon see that he has to fight for her with a more worthy ancient vampire....

Elena and Elijah going against a super great badass evil would be something...even greater than Klaus himself!!!!!

I would like to see both Salvatore brothers gobsmacked if she would go off with Elijah!!!!!

I don't know of Katerine "chose" Klaus... she seemed to be Klaus mistress or whatever, but I think that was all business. I think she seemed to like Elijah more, even though Klaus was the one she was banging at night.

That MIGHT have just been Katerina manipulating Elijah though, the same way she manipulates pretty much every other guy she meets. Klaus seems to be the only guy that didn't fall in love with her after spending 5 minutes in the room with her.

I do sort of wonder who Tatia chose, if she chose either of them. Was Elijah the "Damon" or the "Stefan" in that particular love triangle. Hopefully they explore more of Tatia. I'm sort of curious about her.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list